PDA

View Full Version : Going to Town today


Pat
December 20th 04, 04:41 PM
I'm leaving here shortly and will be out for most of the day.

jmcquown
December 20th 04, 05:01 PM
Pat wrote:
> I'm leaving here shortly and will be out for most of the day.

Good that you feel well enough to go into town :) I'll still call in the
wee hours Wednesday. Have fun shopping! Eat a good lunch and keep warm.

Jill

Pat
December 20th 04, 05:38 PM
"jmcquown" > wrote in message
...
> Pat wrote:
> > I'm leaving here shortly and will be out for most of the day.
>
> Good that you feel well enough to go into town :) I'll still call in the
> wee hours Wednesday. Have fun shopping! Eat a good lunch and keep warm.

I don't really feel that great but there's nobody to take over my work and
it has to be done!

Looking forward to speaking with you and next time I come to Memphis I'd
like to take you to lunch or dinner. OK?

jmcquown
December 20th 04, 05:38 PM
Pat wrote:
> "jmcquown" > wrote in message
> ...
>> Pat wrote:
>>> I'm leaving here shortly and will be out for most of the day.
>>
>> Good that you feel well enough to go into town :) I'll still call
>> in the wee hours Wednesday. Have fun shopping! Eat a good lunch
>> and keep warm.
>
> I don't really feel that great but there's nobody to take over my
> work and it has to be done!
>
Take care of yourself! Work is just... work.

> Looking forward to speaking with you and next time I come to Memphis
> I'd like to take you to lunch or dinner. OK?

How sweet! Worry about yourself first and we'll talk about lunch later. I
know some nice places, even if I don't get out all that much here anymore.
Speaking of lunch, I need to make some french toast or something. I haven't
eaten since yesterday.

Take care and please don't over-do.

Jill

Seanette Blaylock
December 20th 04, 07:43 PM
"jmcquown" > had some very interesting things
to say about Re: Going to Town today:

>Speaking of lunch, I need to make some french toast or something. I haven't
>eaten since yesterday.

[tapping foot] What's this with not taking care of yourself, young
lady? :-)

[I'm younger than you are, BTW, just a mother hen. ;-)]

--
"The universe is quite robust in design and appears to be
doing just fine on its own, incompetent support staff notwithstanding.
:-)" - the Dennis formerly known as (evil), MCFL

jmcquown
December 20th 04, 08:32 PM
Seanette Blaylock wrote:
> "jmcquown" > had some very interesting things
> to say about Re: Going to Town today:
>[i]
>> Speaking of lunch, I need to make some french toast or something. I
>> haven't eaten since yesterday.
>
> [tapping foot] What's this with not taking care of yourself, young
> lady? :-)
>
>

Sometimes I just get too lazy to fix myself something. I had lunch late
yesterday and I don't like to eat after 8PM so I had a glass of milk and
that did me just fine :)

BTW Did you get the book?

Jill

Seanette Blaylock
December 20th 04, 08:58 PM
"jmcquown" > had some very interesting things
to say about Re: Going to Town today:
[i]
>>> Speaking of lunch, I need to make some french toast or something. I
>>> haven't eaten since yesterday.
>> [tapping foot] What's this with not taking care of yourself, young
>> lady? :-)
>>
>Sometimes I just get too lazy to fix myself something. I had lunch late
>yesterday and I don't like to eat after 8PM so I had a glass of milk and
>that did me just fine :)
>BTW Did you get the book?

Yep [thought I'd e-mailed you but I guess I didn't :-)]. DH is working
on it. I'm after him to get it read so I can send it along.

--
"The universe is quite robust in design and appears to be
doing just fine on its own, incompetent support staff notwithstanding.
:-)" - the Dennis formerly known as (evil), MCFL