PDA

View Full Version : GOOD NEWS:UPDATE #8 Re: Mimi not feeling well.

Magic Mood Jeep©
December 21st 04, 04:30 PM
Last night Mimi didn't want to come to bed, she was playing with a twistie
(her favorite toy), pounced on our feet when she did (she even bit my big
toe!), and this morning she gave the the 'look from hell' after I gave her
the medicine. Now she and Ernie (and Moe, Weeble & Ping) are all
participating in the Zoomies. Earlier, Mimi was playing with *her* twistie,
when Ping pounced on it (and getting her as well), she got all huffy and her
tail puffed to 5 times it size!

Yay Mimi!!!!

Also, she's up to 7lb, 1.5oz!!!

Magic Mood Jeep© wrote:
> [...]
>> a bit jealous of her), and she woke me every two hours as she wanted
>> out. I would bring her out of the bedroom, following her hopping to
>> get a poop-sample for TED, but all she did was *EAT*. Weighed her
>> this morning as she's up an ounce! YAY!!!!!!
>> Bad thing is she hasn't pooped since she left that squishy yesterday
>> - at least that I know of, and I've been watching her pretty closely.
>>
>> I'm doing my happy dance, at least for the next ten minutes, then I
>> have to geive her another dose of her medicine (It's a liquid
>> pediatric form, and smells like bubble gum, so I'm assuming that's
>> what it tastes like - makes me wanna go out and buy some Hubba-Bubba
>> or Bazooka Joe bubble gum, but I'll settle for my sugar-free Extra
>> bubble-gum :] )
>>
>> Magic Mood Jeep© wrote:
>>> Got word back from TED. Some of her blood values were a tad high
>>> (can't remember which ones), but all were still within normal
>>> values. *<WHEW>* We were worried that it was CRF (or worse). I was
>>> assuming that they did a fecal swab, but maybe they didn't as I had said
>>> she
>>> had not thrown up nor had diarhea, but now that we *know* that she's
>>> got runny poop (even though she's not poo'd herself or anyplace
>>> other than the litterbox) & possibly the pukies, he thinks it might
>>> be one of two things: food allergy or some sort of digestive tract
>>> infection (even though her white blood cell count was not elevated,
>>> but the stress of being at TED's for about 15 hours may have
>>> affected that - his statement not mine). We will be starting her on
>>> antibiotic tonight (Amoxocyllin) and see if that helps. If not we
>>> will try the hypo-allergenic' food and see how that goes. We (or
>>> rather I, since I am home more than DH) will try to get a fecal
>>> sample to take to TED so he can check for any nasties (I'm wondering
>>> if it shouldn't be wrapped in a red bow w/ Merry Christmas on it,
>>> LOL).

>>> --?
>>> The ONE and ONLY
>>> lefthanded-pathetic-paranoid-psychotic-sarcastic-wiseass-ditzy
>>> former-blonde in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)© email me at
>>> nalee1964 (at) insightbb (dot) com
>>> http://community.webshots.com/user/mgcmdjeep
>>

>> --?
>> The ONE and ONLY
>> lefthanded-pathetic-paranoid-psychotic-sarcastic-wiseass-ditzy
>> former-blonde in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)© email me at
>> nalee1964 (at) insightbb (dot) com
>> http://community.webshots.com/user/mgcmdjeep
>

> --?
> The ONE and ONLY
> lefthanded-pathetic-paranoid-psychotic-sarcastic-wiseass-ditzy
> former-blonde in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)© email me at
> nalee1964 (at) insightbb (dot) com
> http://community.webshots.com/user/mgcmdjeep

--?
The ONE and ONLY
former-blonde in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)© email me at

Kreisleriana
December 21st 04, 05:19 PM
On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 15:30:50 GMT, "Magic Mood Jeep©"
> yodeled:

>Last night Mimi didn't want to come to bed, she was playing with a twistie
>(her favorite toy), pounced on our feet when she did (she even bit my big
>toe!), and this morning she gave the the 'look from hell' after I gave her
>the medicine. Now she and Ernie (and Moe, Weeble & Ping) are all
>participating in the Zoomies. Earlier, Mimi was playing with *her* twistie,
>when Ping pounced on it (and getting her as well), she got all huffy and her
>tail puffed to 5 times it size!
>
>Yay Mimi!!!!
>
>Also, she's up to 7lb, 1.5oz!!!

Ohhh what joy! No wonder they're all bouncy! Is Speedy in there too?
How's he getting along?

> [...]
>>> or Bazooka Joe bubble gum, but I'll settle for my sugar-free Extra
>>> bubble-gum :] )

>>> --?
>>> The ONE and ONLY
>>> lefthanded-pathetic-paranoid-psychotic-sarcastic-wiseass-ditzy
>>> former-blonde in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)© email me at
>>> nalee1964 (at) insightbb (dot) com
>>> http://community.webshots.com/user/mgcmdjeep
>>

>> --?
>> The ONE and ONLY
>> lefthanded-pathetic-paranoid-psychotic-sarcastic-wiseass-ditzy
>> former-blonde in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)© email me at
>> nalee1964 (at) insightbb (dot) com
>> http://community.webshots.com/user/mgcmdjeep
>

>--?
>The ONE and ONLY
>lefthanded-pathetic-paranoid-psychotic-sarcastic-wiseass-ditzy
>former-blonde in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)© email me at

Theresa

Dan M
December 21st 04, 05:34 PM
Magic Mood Jeep© wrote:

> Last night Mimi didn't want to come to bed, she was playing with a twistie
> (her favorite toy), pounced on our feet when she did (she even bit my big
> toe!), and this morning she gave the the 'look from hell' after I gave her
> the medicine. Now she and Ernie (and Moe, Weeble & Ping) are all
> participating in the Zoomies. Earlier, Mimi was playing with *her* twistie,
> when Ping pounced on it (and getting her as well), she got all huffy and her
> tail puffed to 5 times it size!
>
> Yay Mimi!!!!
>
> Also, she's up to 7lb, 1.5oz!!!

All right! That's excellent news. We'll keep the purrs coming, too.

Magic Mood Jeep©
December 21st 04, 05:44 PM
Kreisleriana wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 15:30:50 GMT, "Magic Mood Jeep©"
> > yodeled:
>
>> Last night Mimi didn't want to come to bed, she was playing with a
>> twistie (her favorite toy), pounced on our feet when she did (she
>> even bit my big toe!), and this morning she gave the the 'look from
>> hell' after I gave her the medicine. Now she and Ernie (and Moe,
>> Weeble & Ping) are all participating in the Zoomies. Earlier, Mimi
>> was playing with *her* twistie, when Ping pounced on it (and getting
>> her as well), she got all huffy and her tail puffed to 5 times it
>> size!
>>
>> Yay Mimi!!!!
>>
>> Also, she's up to 7lb, 1.5oz!!!
>>

> Ohhh what joy! No wonder they're all bouncy! Is Speedy in there too?
> How's he getting along?

You must have me confused with someone else - I don't have a cat (or any
pet - unless you cont a box turtle we had in our back yard when I was a kid
LOL) named Speedy....

> [...]
>>> kitten-cuddler bed on the table behind the sofa (under the sun-lamp)
>>> and I actually saw her wash her face and shoulders some. Yay
>>> Mimi!!!!
>>> AND.... She poo'd again just about an hour ago, and it was fairly
>>> solid (if somewhat stinky).
>>>
>>> Thanks to everyone for their well-wishes and purrs - they seem to be
>>> working.

>>> --?
>>> The ONE and ONLY
>>> lefthanded-pathetic-paranoid-psychotic-sarcastic-wiseass-ditzy
>>> former-blonde in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)© email me at
>>> nalee1964 (at) insightbb (dot) com
>>> http://community.webshots.com/user/mgcmdjeep
>>

>> --?
>> The ONE and ONLY
>> lefthanded-pathetic-paranoid-psychotic-sarcastic-wiseass-ditzy
>> former-blonde in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)© email me at

--?
The ONE and ONLY
former-blonde in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)© email me at
nalee1964 (at) insightbb (dot) com

jmcquown
December 21st 04, 07:30 PM
Magic Mood Jeep© wrote:
> Last night Mimi didn't want to come to bed, she was playing with a
> twistie (her favorite toy), pounced on our feet when she did (she
> even bit my big toe!), and this morning she gave the the 'look from
> hell' after I gave her the medicine. Now she and Ernie (and Moe,
> Weeble & Ping) are all participating in the Zoomies. Earlier, Mimi
> was playing with *her* twistie, when Ping pounced on it (and getting
> her as well), she got all huffy and her tail puffed to 5 times it
> size!
>
> Yay Mimi!!!!
>
> Also, she's up to 7lb, 1.5oz!!!

YAY!!!!! What a good (zoomie) girl :)