PDA

View Full Version : A Worthy Opponent

Kreisleriana
December 24th 04, 10:22 PM
Those cardboard toilet paper and cardboard rolls are great, aren't
they? You know what's even BETTER?

When Mommy wraps those presents, and uses all that crinkly paper--
well, INSIDE the paper is A GIANT CARDBOARD TUBE. It sneaked up in me
from far away!! It tried to bite my tummy! But I got it all
right!!! I let it have it!!!! Woo-hooo!!!

Love,
Stinky

Theresa

SUQKRT
December 26th 04, 08:30 PM
In article >, Kreisleriana
> wrote:

>When Mommy wraps those presents, and uses all that crinkly paper--
>well, INSIDE the paper is A GIANT CARDBOARD TUBE. It sneaked up in me
>from far away!! It tried to bite my tummy! But I got it all
>right!!! I let it have it!!!! Woo-hooo!!!
>
>Love,
>Stinky

Yeaaaaa Stinky the fierce tube.
Suz
Macmoosette

"People that hate cats will come back as mice in their next life."
--Faith Resnick

|\__/|
(=':'=)
(")_(")