PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

O J
December 25th 04, 04:45 PM
Hi All,

With all the friends from the group who are having a hard time this
holiday season, I'd like to take a minute to say that I'm grateful for
all the things I've got. I don't have my health, but at least I don't
hurt all the time and rarely need even an aspirin. There are things I
wish I could do again, like ride my bike, or even walk a quarter mile,
but I've got a house full of love from my Dear Heart, Lynda, and from
my kitties.

I've also got a lot of new friends that I've made this year on r.p.c.a
and I derive a great deal of my daily satisfaction from the give and
take that occurs here. May the best of the Holiday season be yours.

Love and Hugs to You All,
O J Gritmon

Yowie
December 25th 04, 11:37 PM
"O J" > wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> With all the friends from the group who are having a hard time this
> holiday season, I'd like to take a minute to say that I'm grateful for
> all the things I've got. I don't have my health, but at least I don't
> hurt all the time and rarely need even an aspirin. There are things I
> wish I could do again, like ride my bike, or even walk a quarter mile,
> but I've got a house full of love from my Dear Heart, Lynda, and from
> my kitties.
>
> I've also got a lot of new friends that I've made this year on r.p.c.a
> and I derive a great deal of my daily satisfaction from the give and
> take that occurs here. May the best of the Holiday season be yours.

Huggles back atcha, OJ.

Yowie

---