PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holidays from Lynxie and Me!

Zorin the Lynx
December 25th 04, 07:45 PM
I wish ya'll a happy holiday, and may we all have many more.

Every year I like to take a "Christmas Photo" of Lynxie... It doesn't
have to be xmas-themed; just taken on that day. Here's this year's:

http://www.cs.fiu.edu/~flynnj/kittenpics/imagepages/img_5886.jpg.html

I love his contemplative eyes...

Anyway, hope everyone has a great rest-of-the-year,
-Lynxie and Zorin

--
Ned Flat: "Why are you acting like this??"
Yakko: "We're not acting. We really are like this."

Kreisleriana
December 25th 04, 08:07 PM
On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 13:45:01 -0500, Zorin the Lynx >
yodeled:

>I wish ya'll a happy holiday, and may we all have many more.
>
>Every year I like to take a "Christmas Photo" of Lynxie... It doesn't
>have to be xmas-themed; just taken on that day. Here's this year's:
>

>I love his contemplative eyes...

He's just a magnificent cat.

>Anyway, hope everyone has a great rest-of-the-year,
>-Lynxie and Zorin

Theresa

December 26th 04, 01:04 AM
Zorin the Lynx > wrote:

> Every year I like to take a "Christmas Photo" of Lynxie... It doesn't
> have to be xmas-themed; just taken on that day. Here's this year's:
> http://www.cs.fiu.edu/~flynnj/kittenpics/imagepages/img_5886.jpg.html

He is one beautiful animal. With a photographer who does him justice!

Joyce

Sherry
December 27th 04, 07:30 AM
Lynxie is a beautful cat, so sleek and handsome. Your pictures are wonderful.
They are so sharp and clear and lifelike.

Sherry

Monique Y. Mudama
December 27th 04, 10:06 PM
On 2004-12-27, Sherry penned:
> Lynxie is a beautful cat, so sleek and handsome. Your pictures are
> wonderful. They are so sharp and clear and lifelike.

I was going to say all of that, but Sherry beat me to it.

--
monique, who is sometimes allowed to pet Oscar, a grey^H^H^H^Hblue-cream DLH
with an attitude!

mlbriggs
December 28th 04, 01:37 AM
On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 13:45:01 -0500, Zorin the Lynx wrote:

> I wish ya'll a happy holiday, and may we all have many more.
>
> Every year I like to take a "Christmas Photo" of Lynxie... It doesn't
> have to be xmas-themed; just taken on that day. Here's this year's:
>
> http://www.cs.fiu.edu/~flynnj/kittenpics/imagepages/img_5886.jpg.html
>
> I love his contemplative eyes...
>
> Anyway, hope everyone has a great rest-of-the-year,
> -Lynxie and Zorin

Lynxie has a beautiful coat and a sweet face. Purrs for a great 2005!
MLB