PDA

View Full Version : Re: [KF] As promised, pictures of my dad's kitten, Lucy

CatNipped
December 26th 04, 11:22 PM
"Mark Edwards" > wrote in message

> I remembered to charge the batteries. I remembered to put them in the
> camera. I even remembered to take the camera to my dad's house for
> Christmas. Most importantly, I rembered to play with Lucy, and get
> some pictures.
>
> As a result, I now have several nice pictures up on my website, of
> this little four-month-old calico cutie:
>
> http://home.comcast.net/~Mark-Edwards/files/html/Lucy.htm

Ohmygawd! How cute is that!!?? Strong KF warning should be on this link!!

> The main web site, with all my stuff (for those who haven't seen all
> the other cats - and some other strange stuff - grin) is at:
>
> http://home.comcast.net/~Mark-Edwards/files/html/main.htm

Great picture, Mark, thanks!!!

Hugs,

CatNipped

> Hugs and Purrs,
> Mark
>
> --
> Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

December 26th 04, 11:42 PM
Mark Edwards > wrote:

> As a result, I now have several nice pictures up on my website, of
> this little four-month-old calico cutie:

> http://home.comcast.net/~Mark-Edwards/files/html/Lucy.htm

What a beautiful little girl! Actually, she's not so little anymore, is
she? Is she turning out to be a people-cat, having been hand-raised?
She looks like a real sweetheart.

Joyce

jmcquown
December 27th 04, 01:44 AM
Mark Edwards wrote:
> I remembered to charge the batteries. I remembered to put them in the
> camera. I even remembered to take the camera to my dad's house for
> Christmas. Most importantly, I rembered to play with Lucy, and get
> some pictures.
>
> As a result, I now have several nice pictures up on my website, of
> this little four-month-old calico cutie:
>
> http://home.comcast.net/~Mark-Edwards/files/html/Lucy.htm
>
> The main web site, with all my stuff (for those who haven't seen all
> the other cats - and some other strange stuff - grin) is at:
>
> http://home.comcast.net/~Mark-Edwards/files/html/main.htm
>

> Hugs and Purrs,
> Mark

How adorable! What a pretty girl! Thanks, Mark!

Jill

Christine Burel
December 27th 04, 02:28 AM
Loved all the pictures, Mark, including every one on your main website, too!
(The sheep cannon was a little over the top tho ;o) )

Christine
"Mark Edwards" > wrote in message

> I remembered to charge the batteries. I remembered to put them in the
> camera. I even remembered to take the camera to my dad's house for
> Christmas. Most importantly, I rembered to play with Lucy, and get
> some pictures.
>
> As a result, I now have several nice pictures up on my website, of
> this little four-month-old calico cutie:
>
> http://home.comcast.net/~Mark-Edwards/files/html/Lucy.htm
>
> The main web site, with all my stuff (for those who haven't seen all
> the other cats - and some other strange stuff - grin) is at:
>
> http://home.comcast.net/~Mark-Edwards/files/html/main.htm
>

> Hugs and Purrs,
> Mark
>
> --
> Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Mark Edwards
December 27th 04, 03:20 AM

No cluons were harmed when ! wrote:
> What a beautiful little girl! Actually, she's not so little anymore,
is
> she? Is she turning out to be a people-cat, having been hand-raised?
> She looks like a real sweetheart.

Actually, she's a little monster (grin). She likes to attack and
tussle whatever hands get close enough to bunny-kick.

Eventually, though, she winds down and lets people cuddle her.

My dad is enamored of her, but I think my stepmom is tired of the
'homicidal muffin' aspect (big grin).

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Sandra
December 27th 04, 09:53 AM
very cute. My kittens also like my glasses, I don't dare leave them lying
around! What a lovely dog your dad has, he deserves a big bone for his
rescue!
sandra

dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers
December 27th 04, 03:13 PM
> Most importantly, I rembered to play with Lucy, and get
>some pictures.

Lucy is a sweetie!

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

Monique Y. Mudama
December 27th 04, 08:03 PM
On 2004-12-26, Mark Edwards penned:

> As a result, I now have several nice pictures up on my website, of this
> little four-month-old calico cutie:
>
> http://home.comcast.net/~Mark-Edwards/files/html/Lucy.htm

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

--
monique, who is sometimes allowed to pet Oscar, a grey^H^H^H^Hblue-cream DLH
with an attitude!

Jeanette
December 27th 04, 10:43 PM
Mark Edwards > wrote in message

> I remembered to charge the batteries. I remembered to put them in the
> camera. I even remembered to take the camera to my dad's house for
> Christmas. Most importantly, I rembered to play with Lucy, and get
> some pictures.
>
> As a result, I now have several nice pictures up on my website, of
> this little four-month-old calico cutie:
>
> http://home.comcast.net/~Mark-Edwards/files/html/Lucy.htm

She is GORGEOUS! What a cat, what a character! Tell your dad from me that he
is a true gentleman, and a wonderful human being.

Jeanette

Christina Websell
December 28th 04, 01:54 AM
"Mark Edwards" > wrote in message

> I remembered to charge the batteries. I remembered to put them in the
> camera. I even remembered to take the camera to my dad's house for
> Christmas. Most importantly, I rembered to play with Lucy, and get
> some pictures.
>
> As a result, I now have several nice pictures up on my website, of
> this little four-month-old calico cutie:
>
> http://home.comcast.net/~Mark-Edwards/files/html/Lucy.htm
>
> The main web site, with all my stuff (for those who haven't seen all
> the other cats - and some other strange stuff - grin) is at:
>
> http://home.comcast.net/~Mark-Edwards/files/html/main.htm
>

> Hugs and Purrs,
> Mark
>
> --
> Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Please tell your dad that his kitty is absolutely stunning. I love calicos.

Tweed

Elise
December 28th 04, 02:41 AM
"Mark Edwards" > wrote in message

> I remembered to charge the batteries. I remembered to put them in the
> camera. I even remembered to take the camera to my dad's house for
> Christmas. Most importantly, I rembered to play with Lucy, and get
> some pictures.
>
> As a result, I now have several nice pictures up on my website, of
> this little four-month-old calico cutie:
>
> http://home.comcast.net/~Mark-Edwards/files/html/Lucy.htm
>
> The main web site, with all my stuff (for those who haven't seen all
> the other cats - and some other strange stuff - grin) is at:
>
> http://home.comcast.net/~Mark-Edwards/files/html/main.htm

What a beautiful girl! Looks like dad has done a fine job raising his first
cat :)
--
Elise (supervised by Gossamer & Jeeves)
pics:

SUQKRT
December 29th 04, 09:01 PM
In article >,
(dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers) wrote:

>> Most importantly, I rembered to play with Lucy, and get
>>some pictures.
>
>Lucy is a sweetie!
>
>Cheers, helen s

A lovely calico baby.
Suz
Macmoosette

"People that hate cats will come back as mice in their next life."
--Faith Resnick

|\__/|
(=':'=)
(")_(")

Karen
December 29th 04, 09:19 PM
OH she is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!

"Mark Edwards" > wrote in message

> I remembered to charge the batteries. I remembered to put them in the
> camera. I even remembered to take the camera to my dad's house for
> Christmas. Most importantly, I rembered to play with Lucy, and get
> some pictures.
>
> As a result, I now have several nice pictures up on my website, of
> this little four-month-old calico cutie:
>
> http://home.comcast.net/~Mark-Edwards/files/html/Lucy.htm
>
> The main web site, with all my stuff (for those who haven't seen all
> the other cats - and some other strange stuff - grin) is at:
>
> http://home.comcast.net/~Mark-Edwards/files/html/main.htm
>

> Hugs and Purrs,
> Mark
>
> --
> Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

polonca12000
January 3rd 05, 11:20 PM
What a cutie! I love happy endings.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Mark Edwards" > wrote in message

> I remembered to charge the batteries. I remembered to put them in the
> camera. I even remembered to take the camera to my dad's house for
> Christmas. Most importantly, I rembered to play with Lucy, and get
> some pictures.
>
> As a result, I now have several nice pictures up on my website, of
> this little four-month-old calico cutie:
>
> http://home.comcast.net/~Mark-Edwards/files/html/Lucy.htm
<snip>