Pat

Monique Y. Mudama
December 27th 04, 09:41 PM
On 2004-12-26, Patscga penned:
> I took in a 10 year old cat who was fine for about a week but now he just
> wants to stalk and beat up on my other cat that I've had for 10 years. Any
> advice would be appreciated. Pat

There's a lot of advice online about how to introduce cats. A gradual
introduction is a big part of it. Also, have you tried Feliway diffusers?
You can plug them into the wall and they spread cat "happy smells" that
supposedly make the cats less aggressive/nervous.

--
monique, who is sometimes allowed to pet Oscar, a grey^H^H^H^Hblue-cream DLH
with an attitude!

Patscga
December 28th 04, 01:36 PM
> Also, have you tried Feliway diffusers?

No, but I'll give it a try. Couldn't hurt and things are pretty bad around
here.
Pat