PDA

View Full Version : Re: New Cat

Patscga
January 3rd 05, 01:50 PM
I brought in a cat that refuses to get along with the one I already have. Not
the most pleasant situation but I would NEVER take it back to the shelter.
Perhaps I'm just an old softie but I would never do that.
Pat

Patscga
January 16th 05, 01:46 PM
" I am a cat lover.. but one who's learned that
complex emotional responses such as worrying about abstract concepts (in
this case, "I am worried my owner doesn't love me anymore.") simply
aren't possible in an animal with the neural structure found in cats,
dogs, etc"

I totally disagree with you. I'm 72 years old and have had cats for 60 years
(at least 2 at any given time). I can guarantee that they become concerned
when they think a caregiver is disappointed with them.

Pat