PDA

View Full Version : my manx cat

ge
January 26th 05, 03:57 PM
Please if anyone can answer my question about my manx cat. I wonder if
all manxes hop? Do they walk by hopping like a rabbiT? I find this
behavior cute since she has no tail. but i wonder if this is just her
or do all or some hop? please email me . thanks ge

mlbriggs
January 27th 05, 05:31 AM
On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 07:57:31 -0800, ge wrote:

> Please if anyone can answer my question about my manx cat. I wonder if
> all manxes hop? Do they walk by hopping like a rabbiT? I find this
> behavior cute since she has no tail. but i wonder if this is just her
> or do all or some hop? please email me . thanks ge

Yes! You might look up "Manx cats" on your computer -- you will find out
all about them.