PDA

View Full Version : I LOVE CATS

tom
February 2nd 05, 04:31 PM
I LOVE TO EAT THEM AND DO ALL KINDS OF MEAN ROTTEN THINGS TO THEM, I
ALSO SELL THEM TO CHINESE RESTURENTS, WHERE OTHER PEOPLE LIKE ME LOVE
TO EAT DEAD CATS

February 2nd 05, 04:46 PM
Let me introduce you to my little friend....
http://home.globalcrossing.net/~brendel/lion.html

DrPostman
February 2nd 05, 11:17 PM
On 2 Feb 2005 07:31:47 -0800, "tom" > in
accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

>I LOVE TO EAT THEM AND DO ALL KINDS OF MEAN ROTTEN THINGS TO THEM, I
>ALSO SELL THEM TO CHINESE RESTURENTS, WHERE OTHER PEOPLE LIKE ME LOVE
>TO EAT DEAD CATS

Congratulations, troll. I have no reason to doubt you. And we have
no reason to doubt that you will continue to the next level and
become a prolific serial killer, until you make yourself get caught
so that the state can put you out of your misery.

--
DrPostman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors, afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULTŪ #15-51506-253.

"I venture to say there is no one writing on the
Internet today who is providing a greater purpose
for mankind than that found in my writings."
- Felonious Ray, destroyer of irony meters

NICK
February 3rd 05, 02:15 AM
Now thats a BIG PUSSY!

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Let me introduce you to my little friend....
> http://home.globalcrossing.net/~brendel/lion.html

l0rds0faciD
February 3rd 05, 10:46 AM
"Mike" > wrote in message
> In article . com>,
> "tom" > wrote:
>
>> I LOVE TO EAT THEM
>
> Yeah, I like pussy myself!
>
> Mike

Yeah I have to agree I like pussy as well

curtis
February 4th 05, 02:08 AM
DrPostman wrote:
> On 2 Feb 2005 07:31:47 -0800, "tom" > in
> accordance with The Prophecy scribed:
>
>> I LOVE TO EAT THEM AND DO ALL KINDS OF MEAN ROTTEN THINGS TO THEM, I
>> ALSO SELL THEM TO CHINESE RESTURENTS, WHERE OTHER PEOPLE LIKE ME LOVE
>> TO EAT DEAD CATS
>

> Congratulations, troll.

pot. kettle. black.

Kit E. Cat
February 4th 05, 09:15 AM
On 2 Feb 2005 07:31:47 -0800, "tom" > wrote:

>I LOVE TO EAT THEM AND DO ALL KINDS OF MEAN ROTTEN THINGS TO THEM, I
>ALSO SELL THEM TO CHINESE RESTURENTS, WHERE OTHER PEOPLE LIKE ME LOVE
>TO EAT DEAD CATS

Seems to me you haven't been around any pussy for some time. BTW we
felines know what a "caps lock" key is for.

hth
--
Kit E. Cat
_____

"Cosmic upheaval is not so moving as a little child pondering the death
of a sparrow in the corner of a barn." -Anouk Aimee, French Actor
_____

"Death is better, a milder fate than tyranny", Aeschylus (525BC-456BC),
Agamemnon
_____

"I wear no Burka." - Mother Nature

----------
To send mail: remove hutch

Art Deco
February 5th 05, 06:19 AM
Dr. Flonkenstein > wrote:

> On Thu, 03 Feb 2005 16:08:29 -0900, curtis wrote:
>
> > DrPostman wrote:
> >> On 2 Feb 2005 07:31:47 -0800, "tom" > in accordance
> >> with The Prophecy scribed:

> >> Congratulations, troll.
> >
> > pot. kettle. black.
>
> troll. troller. trollest.

Mind the followups games with this juvenile, he snecks
alt.culture.alaska. His only other attribute is monkey see, monkey do.

--
"a photon can travel faster than light when it is not excited"
"Ions are attracted to IRON"

"I really don't care too much for humans"
"Just think of all the fun watching them from above while they
dance their kooker-step on their burning planet ..."
-- Chuckweasel Bohnehead's delusional non-human self-image

February 6th 05, 07:20 PM
Art Deco wrote:
> DrPostman > wrote:
>
> > On 5 Feb 2005 19:03:16 -0800, in accordance with
The
> > Prophecy scribed:
> >

> > >!
> >

> > WebTV. Created to make AOL users feel better about themselves.
>
> Indeed. I looked for his content and completely missed it the first
> time through.
>
> --
> "a photon can travel faster than light when it is not excited"
> "Ions are attracted to IRON"
> "The dense ions in the ionosphere are simulating a
> much higher gravitational pull to earth."
> -- Alexa Cameron demonstrates her 200+ alien-implanted IQ
>
> "I really don't care too much for humans"
> "Just think of all the fun watching them from above while they
> dance their kooker-step on their burning planet ..."
> -- Chuckweasel Bohnehead's delusional non-human self-image

!

February 7th 05, 01:03 AM
DrPostman wrote:
> On 6 Feb 2005 10:20:35 -0800, in accordance with The
> Prophecy scribed:
>

> >Art Deco wrote:

> >The

> >> Indeed. I looked for his content and completely missed it the
first
> >> time through.
>

> >!
>

> I can only assume that you keep trying to misdirect this to alt.test
> because you keep failing that test. Sux2B a Webbie.
Not misdirected...very intentional. It's the appropriate place for such
worthless crap..Cut out cross-posting to groups other that your Own
playgrounds. Since you apparently haven't grown up to respect other
people then you shouldn't mind having to reread what you apparently
think is so funny.