PDA

View Full Version : Help with bonsai kittens

Marco
February 17th 05, 04:15 PM
Hi all,

I am try to raise some bonsai kittens as specified in the site
www.bonsaikitten.com. I insert them in cubic transparent
plastic boxes provided with feeding tubes and valves to collect
excreta. However, I am having the following problems:

1) The cats often die after a few weeks, in one case even days.

2) Those cats which do survive do not acquire a good cubic
shape, except when put in the same position which they used to
have inside the box.

I have tried to contact the authors of the website by email but
received no answer, and since no photographs of grown bonsai
cats appear anywhere on the site, I am beginning to suspect it
may be a fraud (however, I never bought any products from them).
Anyone had similar experiences?
Thanks,

Marco

I.P.Freely
February 17th 05, 04:59 PM
"Marco" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Hi all,
>
> I am try to raise some bonsai kittens as specified in the site
> www.bonsaikitten.com. I insert them in cubic transparent
> plastic boxes provided with feeding tubes and valves to collect
> excreta. However, I am having the following problems:
>
> 1) The cats often die after a few weeks, in one case even days.
>
> 2) Those cats which do survive do not acquire a good cubic
> shape, except when put in the same position which they used to
> have inside the box.
>
> I have tried to contact the authors of the website by email but
> received no answer, and since no photographs of grown bonsai
> cats appear anywhere on the site, I am beginning to suspect it
> may be a fraud (however, I never bought any products from them).
> Anyone had similar experiences?
> Thanks,

That is such an original troll.....NOT

--
I.P.Freely

I ain't p*ssed off. I'm in f*cking wonderment. I'm waiting to be kept happy
by another f*cking fairytale."
- Al Swearengen

.oO rach Oo.
February 18th 05, 12:12 AM
I agree with you. Even after being on snopes.com weeks ago, there are still
trying to pull the wool over people's eyes.

--
..oO rach Oo.

"I.P.Freely" > wrote in message
> "Marco" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I am try to raise some bonsai kittens as specified in the site
>> www.bonsaikitten.com. I insert them in cubic transparent
>> plastic boxes provided with feeding tubes and valves to collect
>> excreta. However, I am having the following problems:
>>
>> 1) The cats often die after a few weeks, in one case even days.
>>
>> 2) Those cats which do survive do not acquire a good cubic
>> shape, except when put in the same position which they used to
>> have inside the box.
>>
>> I have tried to contact the authors of the website by email but
>> received no answer, and since no photographs of grown bonsai
>> cats appear anywhere on the site, I am beginning to suspect it
>> may be a fraud (however, I never bought any products from them).
>> Anyone had similar experiences?
>> Thanks,
>

> That is such an original troll.....NOT
>
> --
> I.P.Freely
>
> I ain't p*ssed off. I'm in f*cking wonderment. I'm waiting to be kept
> happy
> by another f*cking fairytale."
> - Al Swearengen

Cat man
February 19th 05, 05:22 AM
Lets think deeply about what you just said. Umm, no, thats impossible,
the same thought keeps pushing me back up: Youre a ****er and you get
high, while stuffing marajuiana into your ass, and did I mention youre
a ****er? oh yes, i did, well, ill mention it again, youre a ****er.
you know what a good method for getting the kittens into the shape of a
cube would be? i know! SMASH YOUR HEAD AGAINST A BRICK WALL UNTIL YOU
THINK YOU DID, THEN THROW YOURSELF INTO THE FIERY CHASM FROM WHENCE YOU
CAME, OR I WILL.
cya,
cat man(your mortal enemy)