PDA

View Full Version : Re: is my cat in heat?

Mr. Jim McManus
March 1st 05, 03:04 AM
On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 20:46:17 -0500, Mary wrote:

> If you do a web search on it, you will see that many claim that
> breeders do this. It is definitely not an "old wives tale."

Funny you should say that because I was just thinking that I should do a
google search regarding the matter. I'd be curious to know what search
terms you used for your websearch.

I just did a quick search for the words: q-tip cat in heat. Curiously a
bunch of the responses were the (somewhat graphic) lyrics for a song
called "higher" by a musician who apparently goes by the name "Q-Tip."

Example: http://www.goldlyrics.com/song_lyrics/q_tip/amplified/higher/

Perhaps he named himself "Q-Tip" after his veterinarian instructed
him to perform said procedure on his own cat.

What do you think?

--

* Jim McManus

* I'm not *the* Jim McManus

* My parents just ripped off that guys name