PDA

View Full Version : why do the ears curl

ericat
April 2nd 05, 04:02 PM
I would like to find a way to predict how the ears curl of the American Curl. what type of ears to combine for good curls. what type of ears fold instead of curl. Any other ACurl breeders on board?

kaeli
April 4th 05, 08:47 PM
In article >,
enlightened us with...

> I would like to find a way to predict how the ears curl of the American
> Curl. what type of ears to combine for good curls. what type of ears
> fold instead of curl. Any other ACurl breeders on board?

There aren't many breeders on these groups. Those that are may or may not be
quality breeders.

You may want to ask a real breeder who shows their cats. Check into the cat
clubs for your breed of choice.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=american+curl+cat+club&btnG=Search

HTH

~kaeli~
Join the Army, meet interesting people, kill them.
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace