PDA

View Full Version : Toilet Paper Eater

Jan Harris
April 7th 05, 07:55 PM
Yes, my Rusty eats the stuff. He unrolls it [sometimes I forget to hide
it] & eats, not just plays with it. The proof is in the poop. Now, I
have to have all Scott paper hidden so he can't get to it. He does this
if there is any Kleenex tissue also. Just wondering, what would make my
3 yr old [has does this since we adopted him at 5 months old do this. He
is a Persian, if that makes a difference.

Magic Mood Jeep©
April 7th 05, 08:50 PM
Jan Harris wrote:
> Yes, my Rusty eats the stuff. He unrolls it [sometimes I forget to
> hide it] & eats, not just plays with it. The proof is in the poop.
> Now, I have to have all Scott paper hidden so he can't get to it. He
> does this if there is any Kleenex tissue also. Just wondering, what
> would make my 3 yr old [has does this since we adopted him at 5
> months old do this. He is a Persian, if that makes a difference.

I guess if he eats the TP, then he thinks he doesn't have to wipe?

Sorry I'm not much help, but I couldn't help but giggle at the thought :)

--
The ONE and ONLY
former-blonde in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)© email me at
nalee1964 (at) insightbb (dot) com

Ted Davis
April 7th 05, 09:06 PM
On Thu, 7 Apr 2005 14:55:22 -0400, (Jan Harris)
wrote:

>Yes, my Rusty eats the stuff. He unrolls it [sometimes I forget to hide
>it] & eats, not just plays with it. The proof is in the poop. Now, I
>have to have all Scott paper hidden so he can't get to it. He does this
>if there is any Kleenex tissue also. Just wondering, what would make my
>3 yr old [has does this since we adopted him at 5 months old do this. He
>is a Persian, if that makes a difference.

Most cats get their TP by pulling down on the front of the roll to
unwind the paper - if the roll is installed cat-aware style (paper
comes off the back instead of the front) that just wraps it up
tighter.

--
T.E.D. )

April 8th 05, 01:50 PM
my cat eat the paper tower all the time....... no matter how many times
you hit him he wont remember not to eat the paper............><

mlbriggs
April 9th 05, 06:06 PM
On Fri, 08 Apr 2005 05:50:24 -0700, wrote:

> my cat eat the paper tower all the time....... no matter how many times
> you hit him he wont remember not to eat the paper............><
Troll!