PDA

View Full Version : i have a ?

stephanie Rose..
April 16th 05, 08:00 PM
i got up this moring and my cat was he has been meowing all day like he
hurst and he has been under my bed no and off and thouwup one time and
now just stays under the bed what is it and what can i do ty

April 17th 05, 12:00 AM
Call the vet.

kaeli
April 18th 05, 05:21 PM
In article >,
enlightened us with...
> i got up this moring and my cat was he has been meowing all day like he
> hurst and he has been under my bed no and off and thouwup one time and
> now just stays under the bed what is it and what can i do ty

Do you really need someone to tell you to take the cat to the vet?
If so, don't have children yet. They're even more complicated.

~kaeli~
A man needs a mistress... just to break the monogamy.
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace

dgk
April 18th 05, 05:42 PM
On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 14:00:39 -0500, (stephanie
Rose..) wrote:

>i got up this moring and my cat was he has been meowing all day like he
>hurst and he has been under my bed no and off and thouwup one time and
>now just stays under the bed what is it and what can i do ty

Vet. Now.