PDA

View Full Version : tom and neutered female

Christine Rowe
April 24th 05, 06:37 PM
Hi I have a neutered female cat 4yrs old
Just recently a tom cat has been making a nuisance of himself by calling
outside the door and trying to get in the cat flap I can't understand why he
should be interested in my cat can anyone help
TIA Chris

Masha
April 24th 05, 08:14 PM
He might be after her food. My friend has 5 cats, 2 of which are black.
She came home one evening and did a double take, as there were 3 black cats
chillin on the sofa! The 5 cats let the intruder in, have their food and
sit on their sofa, none of them does anything about it.

"Christine Rowe" > wrote in message
> Hi I have a neutered female cat 4yrs old
> Just recently a tom cat has been making a nuisance of himself by calling
> outside the door and trying to get in the cat flap I can't understand why
he
> should be interested in my cat can anyone help
> TIA Chris

William Hamblen
April 24th 05, 08:45 PM
On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 17:37:31 GMT, "Christine Rowe"
> wrote:

>Hi I have a neutered female cat 4yrs old
>Just recently a tom cat has been making a nuisance of himself by calling
>outside the door and trying to get in the cat flap I can't understand why he
>should be interested in my cat can anyone help

You just have to keep in mind that cats don't have a lot of room
inside those little heads for brains.

mlbriggs
April 25th 05, 06:40 PM
On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 17:37:31 +0000, Christine Rowe wrote:

> Hi I have a neutered female cat 4yrs old Just recently a tom cat has been
> making a nuisance of himself by calling outside the door and trying to get
> in the cat flap I can't understand why he should be interested in my cat
> can anyone help TIA Chris

Probably lonesome. MLB