PDA

View Full Version : Help please!

Mariah Nichols via CatKB.com
May 4th 05, 07:45 PM
My cats escape whenever they get the chance and now they are sneezing and
have blood in their nose. Could someone please tell me what the heck is
going on?!

Magic Mood JeepŠ
May 4th 05, 08:00 PM
Mariah Nichols via CatKB.com wrote:
> My cats escape whenever they get the chance and now they are sneezing
> and have blood in their nose. Could someone please tell me what the
> heck is going on?!

Your vet could tell you, that's who could.

blkcatgal
May 5th 05, 12:11 AM
Take the cats to the vet!

Sue

"Mariah Nichols via CatKB.com" > wrote in message
> My cats escape whenever they get the chance and now they are sneezing and
> have blood in their nose. Could someone please tell me what the heck is
> going on?!

Mariah Nichols via CatKB.com
May 5th 05, 05:38 PM
Thanks 4 the tip! BUT I SERIOUSLY DOUPT IT WOULD HELP WITH THEM ESCAPING SO
OFTEN! (Sorry had the CAPS LOCK on.)

Odette Brown
May 22nd 05, 01:45 PM
Are your cats neutered or spayed????
for the blood check with the vet, build them an enclosure if you can.
ob