PDA

View Full Version : Annoying behaviour

May 6th 05, 04:55 AM
Can anyone give me some information on how to keep other cats out of my
garden and prevent them using it as their litter tray.

kaeli
May 6th 05, 01:53 PM
In article . com>,
enlightened us with...
> Can anyone give me some information on how to keep other cats out of my
> garden and prevent them using it as their litter tray.

There are a lot more people from the UK who have this issue in alt.cats.
Not too many here.

If you can't find answers in alt.cats, try rec.pets.cats.health+behav. Not
too many UKers there, but I think they know good links to info.

~kaeli~
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than
standing in a garage makes you a car.
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace

May 7th 05, 07:50 PM
On Fri, 6 May 2005 07:53:11 -0500, kaeli >
wrote:

>In article . com>,
enlightened us with...
>> Can anyone give me some information on how to keep other cats out of my
>> garden and prevent them using it as their litter tray.

Moth balls.