PDA

View Full Version : Looking for cat cartoon: cat, table, angles...

davidd31415
May 8th 05, 03:43 AM
Hi,

I have been looking for a cat cartoon that I saw several years ago but
have not been able to find. It shows a cat sitting on the floor, at
the end of a table, looking up, calculating if it can reach the item on
the top of the table, and the bubble that shows what it is thinking
shows many angles, triangles, and greek letters. It's more of a
math-cartoon, but I was hoping someone here might have a copy of it and
be able to send it to me.

Thanks,

Dave

davidd31415
May 8th 05, 10:40 AM
Or I guess I should say just post it here please, if the way google cut
up my email address isn't clear to you.