PDA

View Full Version : Cat Fads

May 23rd 05, 06:07 PM
Can anyone give me a reason why my cat will only eat the jelly from her
tinned food and why she does not like milk or fish.

Worried cat owner

Ted Davis
May 23rd 05, 09:01 PM
On 23 May 2005 10:07:40 -0700, wrote:

>Can anyone give me a reason why my cat will only eat the jelly from her
>tinned food and why she does not like milk or fish.

I can't offer any comment on the food, but ...
adult mamals mostly can't digest milk properly - it may give them
the runs
you didn't say what kind of fish - cats do have their preferences:
most will eat top-of-the-line human tuna (in water, not oil), though
some will just lap up the broth; in my experience, other canned fish
and fish products are a waste of money.

--
T.E.D. )

Masha
May 24th 05, 12:16 AM
I can't answer that, but I was told you shouldn't give a cat cows milk
anyway as it's not good for them.

Marcia

oups.com...