PDA

View Full Version : Avoiding A Traumatic Experience

May 26th 05, 04:24 AM
Taking simple steps to protect our families from going through the
"TRAUMATIC EXPERIENCE OF HAVING A LOST PET" can be as easy as
registering your pet with an online service like RecoveryPets.Com. The
services provided by this company includes registering the pet by name,
a description, a photograph of the pet, along with up to ten contact
phone numbers or email addresses of the pets owner. Plus, a pet tag
that never becomes obsolete and contact information that can be updated
FREE for the life of the pet.

Each year millions of pets are reported lost or found, but a vast
majority of these family members are never reunited with their owners.
The main reason for this is the lack of accurate identification, and
this is because most pet collars or identification tags contain
obsolete or outdated contact information. Fortunately there are
companies like RecoveryPets.Com that provide services to increase the
chances of recovering a family pet if they should ever become loss.

Protecting our pets should be one of our major concerns, and by
providing a means for lost pets to be returned to their owners is the
mission of RecoveryPets.Com. For more information on the services that
they provide, visit their website at: http://www.recoverypets.com