PDA

View Full Version : cat litter suggesions

June 8th 05, 03:49 AM
I'm looking for suggestions for the best cat litter as far as least
messy. And by least messy I mean doesn't get tracked all over the house
as much as other kinds. I'm using VetBasis now, which seems only a bit
better than the normal kind of grocery store clumping kinds.

June 8th 05, 02:36 PM
On 7 Jun 2005 19:49:33 -0700, wrote:

>I'm looking for suggestions for the best cat litter as far as least
>messy. And by least messy I mean doesn't get tracked all over the house
>as much as other kinds. I'm using VetBasis now, which seems only a bit
>better than the normal kind of grocery store clumping kinds.

You could try Feline Pine or other pellet cat litters, but personally,
I don't like them and my cat won't use them. They are harder to sift
(you need a scooper with bigger holes for the Feline Pine) and they
don't clump. But if tracking is your main concern, they may be a good
alternative to the sand types.

pepsi

Rainy
June 15th 05, 07:02 PM
there is a mat for the front of the litter box with a cat face on it..
little feelers poking up.. does a great job of keep ing the litter on the
mat.. :) not sure of the brand..just look for this type though.. Rainy