PDA

View Full Version : A glimmer of hope...

Fritti
June 20th 05, 05:01 PM
Well, had some problems with the Net so I couldn't post this on the day I found it, but there was a tiny little message in the paper last Saturday about that puma on the loose. They have called in an expert from Pantera (which is kind of a shelter for big cats which had to leave their house), and they've gotten until Tuesday to catch that roving puma alive. Crossing my fingers here... There wasn't anything in today's paper or on the news, so I'm guessing they haven't found him/her yet.