PDA

View Full Version : Adopt This Great Cat!

Mary
June 27th 05, 02:28 AM
We have a gorgeous young male red tabby, neutered and vetted here. He has
been at the shelter a bit too long for comfort and will be "re-evaluated"
this Wednesday, June 29th. The shelter does euthanize cats.

We will not only pay his adoption fee but will find a way to get him to
you--if you can convince us that you can provide a good home to him.

He is in Orange County, California. It does not matter where you are.

Tell us why you would provide the best home for Conan!