PDA

View Full Version : Job update:

Hazel Az
August 10th 03, 08:01 PM
Well as you all know, I got a part time job and I start tomorrow. It's not
quite what I wanted but it will bring something in while I look for the
perfect job.

I had my 3rd interview for a job I want very much. They said they had 2
other candidates to interview on Monday and Tuesday. I should know by
Wednesday or Thursday.

I would really like this one, and it's permanent with decent pay and
benefits. So if everyone could talk to their cats and have them relay to
the mothership that I really need this job to keep my furry felines happy, I
would appreciate it.

I just hope my nightmare is over, and I am sending purrs and prayers for all
of you out there who are in a similar situation.

Thanks everyone

Hazel Az

Jill McQuown
August 10th 03, 08:05 PM
Hazel Az wrote:
> Well as you all know, I got a part time job and I start tomorrow.
> It's not quite what I wanted but it will bring something in while I
> look for the perfect job.
>
> I had my 3rd interview for a job I want very much. They said they
> had 2 other candidates to interview on Monday and Tuesday. I should
> know by Wednesday or Thursday.
>
> I would really like this one, and it's permanent with decent pay and
> benefits. So if everyone could talk to their cats and have them
> relay to the mothership that I really need this job to keep my furry
> felines happy, I would appreciate it.
>
> I just hope my nightmare is over, and I am sending purrs and prayers
> for all of you out there who are in a similar situation.
>
> Thanks everyone
>
> Hazel Az

Persia is purring as we speak. Her eyes are glazed over so I know she's
communing with the mothership on your behalf :)

Jill

Adrian
August 10th 03, 08:16 PM
Hazel Az wrote:
> Well as you all know, I got a part time job and I start tomorrow.
> It's not quite what I wanted but it will bring something in while I
> look for the perfect job.
>
> I had my 3rd interview for a job I want very much. They said they
> had 2 other candidates to interview on Monday and Tuesday. I should
> know by Wednesday or Thursday.
>
> I would really like this one, and it's permanent with decent pay and
> benefits. So if everyone could talk to their cats and have them
> relay to the mothership that I really need this job to keep my furry
> felines happy, I would appreciate it.
>
> I just hope my nightmare is over, and I am sending purrs and prayers
> for all of you out there who are in a similar situation.
>
> Thanks everyone
>
> Hazel Az

Snoopy said next time she teleports to the mothership she'll put in a good
word for you.
--
Adrian
A House Is Not A Home, Without A Cat.

Bev
August 10th 03, 08:59 PM
Marina wrote:

> "Hazel Az" > wrote
> > Well as you all know, I got a part time job and I start tomorrow. It's
> not
> > quite what I wanted but it will bring something in while I look for the
> > perfect job.
> >
> > I had my 3rd interview for a job I want very much. They said they had 2
> > other candidates to interview on Monday and Tuesday. I should know by
> > Wednesday or Thursday.
>
> Congrats on the part-time job, and we are still purring for you to get that
> perfect one.
>
> --
> Marina, Frank and Nikki

Mothership arriving from New Zealand loaded up with special B and C and
FluffySP purrs and good thoughts from me.

Bev
--
God may have created man before woman but there is always a rough draft
before the masterpiece.

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)
August 10th 03, 09:27 PM
Hazel Az wrote:

> Well as you all know, I got a part time job and I start tomorrow. It's not
> quite what I wanted but it will bring something in while I look for the
> perfect job.
>
> I had my 3rd interview for a job I want very much. They said they had 2
> other candidates to interview on Monday and Tuesday. I should know by
> Wednesday or Thursday.
>
> I would really like this one, and it's permanent with decent pay and
> benefits. So if everyone could talk to their cats and have them relay to
> the mothership that I really need this job to keep my furry felines happy, I
> would appreciate it.
>
> I just hope my nightmare is over, and I am sending purrs and prayers for all
> of you out there who are in a similar situation.
>
> Thanks everyone
>
> Hazel Az

Best of luck, Hazel. Even though she must now purr for two, Melisande
is revving up her motor. My sympathies - you really didn't need job
problems on tob of a marital break-up! (Which, however neccessary, are
still stress-filled and not very happy times.)

Lisa Katt
August 10th 03, 09:50 PM
Hazel Az skrev i meddelandet ...
>Well as you all know, I got a part time job and I start tomorrow. It's not
>quite what I wanted but it will bring something in while I look for the
>perfect job.
>
>I had my 3rd interview for a job I want very much. They said they had 2
>other candidates to interview on Monday and Tuesday. I should know by
>Wednesday or Thursday.
>
>I would really like this one, and it's permanent with decent pay and
>benefits. So if everyone could talk to their cats and have them relay to
>the mothership that I really need this job to keep my furry felines happy,
>would appreciate it.
>
>I just hope my nightmare is over, and I am sending purrs and prayers for
all
>of you out there who are in a similar situation.
>
>Thanks everyone
>
>Hazel Az

Oh, Hazel dear, Hugo Katt will purr A LOT to keep Spooky and the girls in
their proper cat food!
I am not good at purring, but I really hope you will get the job you want
this time!
Elisabet

wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX
August 10th 03, 10:05 PM
>I would really like this one, and it's permanent with decent pay and
>benefits. So if everyone could talk to their cats and have them relay to
>the mothership that I really need this job to keep my furry felines happy, I
>would appreciate it.

Consider it done. And as I've an overnight feline visitor who has a very strong
purr motor and he is not shy in switching it on, there's extra purrs from this
part of the other side of the pond :-)

Cheers, helen s
Waffles, Francis, Marble and err..... err... that strange cat in the library!

~~~~~~~~~~
This is sent from a redundant email
Mail sent to it is dumped
My correct one can be gleaned from
h$**$*$el$**e$n$**$d$**$o$*$t**$$s$**$im$mo$ns*@a$ **o$l.c$$*o$*m*$
by getting rid of the overdependence on money and fame
~~~~~~~~~~

polonca12000
August 10th 03, 10:37 PM
Is there anything wrong with Mistoffelees? Lots of purrs and best wishes for
him to feel better ASAP,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"cati" > wrote in message
> Grizabella happy for an excuse to purr ( its her favourite activity) and
> mistoffelees will do his best but he not feeling to great today
>
> cati

Victor M. Martinez
August 11th 03, 01:46 AM
We're purring for the perfect job to come your way!

--
Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Steve Touchstone
August 11th 03, 04:03 AM
On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 12:01:23 -0700, "Hazel Az" >
wrote:

>Well as you all know, I got a part time job and I start tomorrow. It's not
>quite what I wanted but it will bring something in while I look for the
>perfect job.
>
>I had my 3rd interview for a job I want very much. They said they had 2
>other candidates to interview on Monday and Tuesday. I should know by
>Wednesday or Thursday.
>
>I would really like this one, and it's permanent with decent pay and
>benefits. So if everyone could talk to their cats and have them relay to
>the mothership that I really need this job to keep my furry felines happy, I
>would appreciate it.
>
>I just hope my nightmare is over, and I am sending purrs and prayers for all
>of you out there who are in a similar situation.
>
>Thanks everyone
>
>Hazel Az

Glad to hear things are looking up in your search for a job. Hope you
find you enjoy the part time work until you get a full time position
you like, and that you'll be hearing good news mid-week after the
interviews are completed.

fuga =^o^=
August 11th 03, 06:40 AM
Hi Hazel,

Fingers are crossed.. I hope the purrs and headbutts brings you the good
luck.

fuga

cati
August 11th 03, 05:49 PM
"polonca12000" > wrote in message
> Is there anything wrong with Mistoffelees? Lots of purrs and best wishes
for
> him to feel better ASAP,

i think the heat has had a slight effect on the heart murmur so he just
wants to lie around. he never really been used to this temperature in
scotland and he just not up to doing much. he still eats lots so isnt too
serious

cati

> --
> Polonca & Soncek
>
> "cati" > wrote in message
> > Grizabella happy for an excuse to purr ( its her favourite activity) and
> > mistoffelees will do his best but he not feeling to great today
> >
> > cati

Seanette Blaylock
August 11th 03, 09:42 PM
"cati" > had some very interesting things
to say about Re: Job update::

>i think the heat has had a slight effect on the heart murmur so he just
>wants to lie around. he never really been used to this temperature in
>scotland and he just not up to doing much. he still eats lots so isnt too
>serious

Hmmmm, maybe that's part of my problem with hot weather [I have a
heart murmur myself].

--
"Don't mess with major appliances unless you know what you are doing
(or unless your life insurance policy is up-to-date)." - John, RCFL

Hazel Az
August 12th 03, 12:35 AM
Well I'm the top candidate so far. One more interview to go. Let's hope
that they don't outshine me and I can start soon. :-)

Started my part time job today. Nothing exciting, but it's a job.

Hazel Az

"fuga =^o^=" > wrote in message
ble.rogers.com...
> Hi Hazel,
>
> Fingers are crossed.. I hope the purrs and headbutts brings you the good
> luck.
>
> fuga

Seanette Blaylock
August 12th 03, 01:38 AM
"Hazel Az" > had some very interesting things to
say about Re: Job update::

>Well I'm the top candidate so far. One more interview to go. Let's hope
>that they don't outshine me and I can start soon. :-)

Got the boys revved up for you, too [OK, so they're generally purring
and cooing on behalf of everyone who's requested help with employment
:-)].

--
"Don't mess with major appliances unless you know what you are doing
(or unless your life insurance policy is up-to-date)." - John, RCFL

Karen Chuplis
August 12th 03, 01:50 AM
in article , Hazel Az at
wrote on 8/11/03 6:35 PM:

> Well I'm the top candidate so far. One more interview to go. Let's hope
> that they don't outshine me and I can start soon. :-)
>
> Started my part time job today. Nothing exciting, but it's a job.
>
> Hazel Az

PUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrr!

Karen

JBHajos
August 12th 03, 12:31 PM
On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 16:35:41 -0700, "Hazel Az" >
wrote:

>Well I'm the top candidate so far. One more interview to go. Let's hope
>that they don't outshine me and I can start soon. :-)

Fingers crossed, purrs from the kitties, doggy-wags and woofs from
Sandy that you get that job ASAP!!!!!

Jeanne

Dan Mahoney
August 12th 03, 05:04 PM
wrote:

>Well I'm the top candidate so far. One more interview to go. Let's hope
>that they don't outshine me and I can start soon. :-)
>
>Started my part time job today. Nothing exciting, but it's a job.

Keeping the purrs coming. And Cleopatra, Amelia, Tabitha, and Samuel
are also keeping their paws crossed as much as they can for you too.

Dan

rrb_041303
August 12th 03, 05:13 PM
Hazel Az wrote:
> Well I'm the top candidate so far. One more interview to go. Let's hope
> that they don't outshine me and I can start soon. :-)
>
> Started my part time job today. Nothing exciting, but it's a job.
>
> Hazel Az

Good luck. You have my best wishes to get the job.

Rich