PDA

View Full Version : QUESTION earmite problems and catnip buying in canada

SEKT
July 8th 05, 05:41 AM
hello, our 3 year old male is having bad earmites, we had him checked by
vet, she gave shots, it seemed to help, but earmites came back due to
reinfection from another animal. we tried many drops, not very helpful. the
shots were really the only thing that seemed to help. before we do this
again, this time on all our animals to eliminate reinfection, can you tell
if there is a drops brand thats proven and effective. I forget the name of
the shots, it was directly into ears, creamy medication.

lastly, can someone recommand a good source of catnip, not sure which is
better ground or not, in canada. quality at good price.

please remove spam protection before sending emails.

kind regards.

Trish
July 8th 05, 07:34 AM
"SEKT" > wrote in message
> hello, our 3 year old male is having bad earmites, we had him checked by
> vet, she gave shots, it seemed to help, but earmites came back due to
> reinfection from another animal. we tried many drops, not very helpful.
the
> shots were really the only thing that seemed to help.

Have you tried revolution? and cleaned the bedding etc?

SEKT
July 8th 05, 09:55 AM
"Trish" > wrote in message
.. .

> "SEKT" > wrote in message
>> hello, our 3 year old male is having bad earmites, we had him checked by
>> vet, she gave shots, it seemed to help, but earmites came back due to
>> reinfection from another animal. we tried many drops, not very helpful.
> the
>> shots were really the only thing that seemed to help.
>
> Have you tried revolution? and cleaned the bedding etc?

hi, have not tried it but heard about it.

is it worth it? does it work? I understand you apply it to skin, not ears.
its a cream right?

do you think it works on little creatures like ferrets as well.

thanks!

Trish
July 8th 05, 03:39 PM
"SEKT" > wrote in message

> "Trish" > wrote in message
> .. .
> >
> > "SEKT" > wrote in message
> >> hello, our 3 year old male is having bad earmites, we had him checked
by
> >> vet, she gave shots, it seemed to help, but earmites came back due to
> >> reinfection from another animal. we tried many drops, not very helpful.
> > the
> >> shots were really the only thing that seemed to help.
> >
> > Have you tried revolution? and cleaned the bedding etc?
> >

> hi, have not tried it but heard about it.
>
> is it worth it? does it work? I understand you apply it to skin, not
ears.
> its a cream right?
>
> do you think it works on little creatures like ferrets as well.
>
> thanks!

It's a liguid ointment ( for lack of a better word) you apply it to the back
of their neck, worked wonderfully for me. I'm not sure about ferrts but you
buy revolution according the animal size