PDA

View Full Version : Kitten Search - Bengal/Ocicat/Egyptian Mau

Kristina Hall
August 4th 05, 05:07 AM
Hello.
My name is Kristina Hall I'm currently owned by a rambunction bengal cat
named Wire whom is now 3 years old. :) I'm looking into getting a second
cat and am researching prices from various breeders of three very
particular breeds.

Unfortunately where I live which is the Ottawa, ON Canada region no one
breeds any of the breeds I'm interested in, and I am finding that many
catteries insist on selling/placing cats locally (which makes sense).
However, I am still interested in getting a purebreed cat of one of the
three breeds as I like their looks and their personalities.

Below is details for what I'm looking for if you know someone, or are a
breeder please do contact me. :)

Looking for:
Breed(s): Bengal, Ocicat, and Egyptian Maus
Color: Silver

Thanks.
Kristina Hall

*** Cross posted

Gillian White
August 4th 05, 05:21 AM
"Kristina Hall" > wrote in message
.. .

> Unfortunately where I live which is the Ottawa, ON Canada region no one
> breeds any of the breeds I'm interested in, and I am finding that many
> catteries insist on selling/placing cats locally (which makes sense).
> However, I am still interested in getting a purebreed cat of one of the
> three breeds as I like their looks and their personalities.

I don't know how far afield you're willing to go, but there are a couple of
places for Bengals in the Toronto area :

http://www.icspotsbengals.com/
http://www.amberwoodbengals.com/contact.html

There's a vet in Ottawa by the name of Susan Little who apparently breeds
Egyptian Maus.

Gillian

vert
August 4th 05, 06:57 AM
In article >,
says...
> Hello.
> My name is Kristina Hall I'm currently<SLAP>

Canadians SUCK. Please get lost in a forest and die.

mlbriggs
August 7th 05, 12:49 AM
On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 00:07:35 -0400, Kristina Hall wrote:

> Hello.
> My name is Kristina Hall I'm currently owned by a rambunction bengal cat
> named Wire whom is now 3 years old. :) I'm looking into getting a second
> cat and am researching prices from various breeders of three very
> particular breeds.
>
> Unfortunately where I live which is the Ottawa, ON Canada region no one
> breeds any of the breeds I'm interested in, and I am finding that many
> catteries insist on selling/placing cats locally (which makes sense).
> However, I am still interested in getting a purebreed cat of one of the
> three breeds as I like their looks and their personalities.
>
> Below is details for what I'm looking for if you know someone, or are a
> breeder please do contact me. :)
>
> Looking for:
> Breed(s): Bengal, Ocicat, and Egyptian Maus Color: Silver
>
> Thanks.
> Kristina Hall
>
> *** Cross posted

Suggestion: check alt.pets.cats

A Veterinarian at 802-773-7711 has Bengal kittens and Abbys he is
trying to find homes for. MLB

Sylvia M.
August 8th 05, 03:55 AM
In case you didn't see this one....

My name is Dr. Bruce LeGallais. I am a veterinarian working in a
small
animal practice in Central Vermont. A client of mine, 4 or 5
years ago,
attempted to become an exotic cat breeder (specifically Bengals
and
Abyssinians). Unfortunately she has bred a great number of cats
but was
unable to part with any of the litters. As a consequence she has
become
a hoarder and potentially has 100 to 150 cats in her house.
Although
this woman is very nice she obviously has some problems and is
finally
seeking some medical treatment. Therefore she can no longer care
for
her cats. The humane societies in Vermont are at full capacity at
this
time and no one can seem to help out with this problem.

I am volunteering my time and resources to help find her cats
homes. If
not, they will all have to be euthanized. I personally will be
going
into the house to select out the healthy individuals and make
sure they
are up to date on their vaccines.

"mlbriggs" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 00:07:35 -0400, Kristina Hall wrote:
>
> > Hello.
> > My name is Kristina Hall I'm currently owned by a rambunction
bengal cat
> > named Wire whom is now 3 years old. :) I'm looking into
getting a second
> > cat and am researching prices from various breeders of three
very
> > particular breeds.
> >
> > Unfortunately where I live which is the Ottawa, ON Canada
region no one
> > breeds any of the breeds I'm interested in, and I am finding
that many
> > catteries insist on selling/placing cats locally (which makes
sense).
> > However, I am still interested in getting a purebreed cat of
one of the
> > three breeds as I like their looks and their personalities.
> >
> > Below is details for what I'm looking for if you know
someone, or are a
> > breeder please do contact me. :)
> >
> > Looking for:
> > Breed(s): Bengal, Ocicat, and Egyptian Maus Color: Silver
> >
> > Thanks.
> > Kristina Hall
> >
> > *** Cross posted
>

> Suggestion: check alt.pets.cats
>

> A Veterinarian at 802-773-7711 has Bengal kittens and
Abbys he is
> trying to find homes for. MLB

Kristina Hall
August 12th 05, 05:25 PM
Could you tell me if she has any silver cats on hand that are not older
than a year? I'd prefer a kitten but this is a good opportunity to help
a cat in need. :)

However I live in Ottawa, Ontario - what would be involved in this case?

Drop me a line at (also my MSN user) I'd
like to speak with you.