PDA

View Full Version : Angel Update


August 19th 05, 03:41 PM
Angel is still at the shelter. I thought it would just kill me to see
her there, but it really doesn't. She has quickly become the Boss of
all the Kittens, but has learned her place with the older cats. I
can't understand why no one has picked her, I thought she was so
beautiful.
The reason it doesn't bother me is that everytime I see her, she seems
to be just having a ball and hardly pays attention to me at all. Maybe
that's why no one has chosen her. She is so busy playing and running
amok she doesn't like to be picked up and wriggles to get back down.
Still a furry ball of dynomite. Sigh. She might end up being the office
cat.
Purrs PLEASE for a *good* home for her.
The other two kittens I took; the stripey one with the sore on it's
head got a really good adult home. The other one is still there.

Sherry

Karen
August 19th 05, 03:47 PM
Purrs for forever homes (although it kind of sounds like Angel has a calling
in life teaching shelter cats to play).

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Angel is still at the shelter. I thought it would just kill me to see
> her there, but it really doesn't. She has quickly become the Boss of
> all the Kittens, but has learned her place with the older cats. I
> can't understand why no one has picked her, I thought she was so
> beautiful.
> The reason it doesn't bother me is that everytime I see her, she seems
> to be just having a ball and hardly pays attention to me at all. Maybe
> that's why no one has chosen her. She is so busy playing and running
> amok she doesn't like to be picked up and wriggles to get back down.
> Still a furry ball of dynomite. Sigh. She might end up being the office
> cat.
> Purrs PLEASE for a *good* home for her.
> The other two kittens I took; the stripey one with the sore on it's
> head got a really good adult home. The other one is still there.
>
> Sherry
>

Kreisleriana
August 19th 05, 04:07 PM
On 19 Aug 2005 07:41:17 -0700, yodeled:

>Angel is still at the shelter. I thought it would just kill me to see
>her there, but it really doesn't. She has quickly become the Boss of
>all the Kittens, but has learned her place with the older cats. I
>can't understand why no one has picked her, I thought she was so
>beautiful.
>The reason it doesn't bother me is that everytime I see her, she seems
>to be just having a ball and hardly pays attention to me at all. Maybe
>that's why no one has chosen her. She is so busy playing and running
>amok she doesn't like to be picked up and wriggles to get back down.
>Still a furry ball of dynomite. Sigh. She might end up being the office
>cat.
>Purrs PLEASE for a *good* home for her.
>The other two kittens I took; the stripey one with the sore on it's
>head got a really good adult home. The other one is still there.
>
>Sherry


Mighty purrs for a forever home.

Theresa
Stinky Pictures: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh
My Blog: http://www.humanitas.blogspot.com

Adrian
August 19th 05, 04:10 PM
wrote:
> Angel is still at the shelter. I thought it would just kill me to see
> her there, but it really doesn't. She has quickly become the Boss of
> all the Kittens, but has learned her place with the older cats. I
> can't understand why no one has picked her, I thought she was so
> beautiful.
> The reason it doesn't bother me is that everytime I see her, she seems
> to be just having a ball and hardly pays attention to me at all. Maybe
> that's why no one has chosen her. She is so busy playing and running
> amok she doesn't like to be picked up and wriggles to get back down.
> Still a furry ball of dynomite. Sigh. She might end up being the
> office cat.
> Purrs PLEASE for a *good* home for her.
> The other two kittens I took; the stripey one with the sore on it's
> head got a really good adult home. The other one is still there.
>
> Sherry

I'm surprised she's still there, as you say she's so beautiful. Purrs
for Angel and all the other cats and kittens waiting for their
onetruehome.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.
http://community.webshots.com/user/clowderuk

Exocat
August 19th 05, 08:16 PM
> wrote
> Angel is still at the shelter.

Mega find-a-forever-home purrs for Angel & the others

Bandit (who's been there & done that)
Gordon, Snowball, Claudius & Raki (who nearly had)

Marina
August 20th 05, 05:20 AM
wrote:

> Purrs PLEASE for a *good* home for her.
> The other two kittens I took; the stripey one with the sore on it's
> head got a really good adult home. The other one is still there.

Purrs for Angel and all the other kitties looking for a forever home.

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Pics at http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frankiennikki/
and http://community.webshots.com/user/frankiennikki

jmcquown
August 20th 05, 11:11 AM
wrote:
> Angel is still at the shelter. I thought it would just kill me to see
> her there, but it really doesn't. She has quickly become the Boss of
> all the Kittens, but has learned her place with the older cats. I
> can't understand why no one has picked her, I thought she was so
> beautiful.
> The reason it doesn't bother me is that everytime I see her, she seems
> to be just having a ball and hardly pays attention to me at all. Maybe
> that's why no one has chosen her. She is so busy playing and running
> amok she doesn't like to be picked up and wriggles to get back down.
> Still a furry ball of dynomite. Sigh. She might end up being the
> office cat.
> Purrs PLEASE for a *good* home for her.
> The other two kittens I took; the stripey one with the sore on it's
> head got a really good adult home. The other one is still there.
>
> Sherry

Purrs for Angel to have a forever home soon. Also for the other cat (I
forget his name?) Angel is just adorable; would probably be best in a home
with other hoolikittens to play with, don't you think? But then their
slaves would need the patience of saints :)

Jill

polonca12000
August 20th 05, 01:42 PM
Lots of purrs and best wishes for Angel to find a great onetruehome,
--
Polonca & Soncek

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Angel is still at the shelter. I thought it would just kill me to see
> her there, but it really doesn't. She has quickly become the Boss of
> all the Kittens, but has learned her place with the older cats. I
> can't understand why no one has picked her, I thought she was so
> beautiful.
> The reason it doesn't bother me is that everytime I see her, she seems
> to be just having a ball and hardly pays attention to me at all. Maybe
> that's why no one has chosen her. She is so busy playing and running
> amok she doesn't like to be picked up and wriggles to get back down.
> Still a furry ball of dynomite. Sigh. She might end up being the office
> cat.
> Purrs PLEASE for a *good* home for her.
> The other two kittens I took; the stripey one with the sore on it's
> head got a really good adult home. The other one is still there.
>
> Sherry
>

SuzQ
August 21st 05, 05:52 PM
Purrs for a home that wants an energetic kitten.
Suz&Spicey