August 24th 05, 05:17 PM
Hi Winnie! Where have you been?

"W. Leong" > wrote in message
> test
>
> Winnie

W. Leong
August 24th 05, 06:30 PM
Hi Karen,

My ISP had problems with newsgroups for several days. I couldn't
download, and my posts didn't show up till now. The test post
was on the suggestion of a tech guy I talked to. I didn't see it till
now. Sure glad they finally fixed the problems.

Winnie

"Karen" > wrote in message
> Hi Winnie! Where have you been?
>
> "W. Leong" > wrote in message
>> test
>>
>> Winnie

Marina
August 24th 05, 07:24 PM
W. Leong wrote:
> Hi Karen,
>
> My ISP had problems with newsgroups for several days. I couldn't
> download, and my posts didn't show up till now. The test post
> was on the suggestion of a tech guy I talked to. I didn't see it till
> now. Sure glad they finally fixed the problems.

Glad to see you back online, Winnie.

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi

Christina Websell
August 24th 05, 09:21 PM
"W. Leong" > wrote in message