PDA

View Full Version : Fang You Efurry one

Sir Weeble Wobblybottom
August 25th 05, 09:15 PM
I wanted to fang afurry one dat sended me Purrday Wishes. Since I's a big
kitty now, I not wanted so silly toyses to play wif (an I not like gooshy
food - it stinky), so Mommy ressle wif me onna tower, give me lotsa lovins
and pettins, and told me wot a sweet kitty I is.

Sir Weebs

Irulan
August 25th 05, 09:49 PM
And those are some of the best gifts you'll ever get, Weebles, you handsome
cat you.
Lily & her mama
Jazz, RB

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
"Sir Weeble Wobblybottom" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s72...
>I wanted to fang afurry one dat sended me Purrday Wishes. Since I's a big
>kitty now, I not wanted so silly toyses to play wif (an I not like gooshy
>food - it stinky), so Mommy ressle wif me onna tower, give me lotsa lovins
>and pettins, and told me wot a sweet kitty I is.
>
> Sir Weebs

Kreisleriana
August 25th 05, 10:11 PM
On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 20:15:10 GMT, "Sir Weeble Wobblybottom"
> yodeled:

>I wanted to fang afurry one dat sended me Purrday Wishes. Since I's a big
>kitty now, I not wanted so silly toyses to play wif (an I not like gooshy
>food - it stinky

(Ahem)
Love, Stinky

>), so Mommy ressle wif me onna tower, give me lotsa lovins
>and pettins, and told me wot a sweet kitty I is.

You sure is, Weebs. ;)

Are you *sure* you didn't want any toys?

Theresa