PDA

View Full Version : Wet toilet seat...

~*LiveLoveLaugh*~
August 28th 05, 05:28 PM
I can't believe that SO thought it was ME all these years. Pooh likes to
drink outta the downstairs toilet. Fresh water is available in the kitchen
and both upstairs bathrooms (water feeders). However, she has her druthers
and likes the commode. It wasn't until about a month ago that in a passing
conversation did I mention this. All this time, SO thought it was meeeee
leaving "dribbles" on the toilet seat!!

Ewwwwwwwwww!!! And poor Pooh, she's getting up there in age. Why she still
wants to do the acrobatic water drink is beyond me!!!

--

. )) -::-
. .))

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~* Aloha!!!!!

"There is no remedy for love but to love more"...
~~Henry David Thoreau