PDA

View Full Version : Thomas' Photos

Hazel Baker
August 30th 05, 04:26 PM
Hi..... I finally found a way to show some photos, My daughter Linda, in
Vermont has put them in my file so here goes (I hope!):)
This I couldn't resist.....Stuffed toys

http://www.geocities.com/heyfeybey/
cats/image2.gif

This handsome tuxedo, Jekyll, is Linda's

http://www.geocities.com/heyfeybey/
cats/jekyll1.gif
http://www.geocities.com/heyfeybey/
cats/jekyll4.gif
http://www.geocities.com/heyfeybey/
cats/jekylltoo.gif
http://www.geocities.com/heyfeybey/
cats/thomas1.gif
http://www.geocities.com/heyfeybey/
cats/thomas2.gif

I took Thomas on his annual trek to the vet. He is in good health, and
weighs in at 19 and 1/4lbs. Vet. decided that he needed a bit less food
although he's a big fellow! This is my fault as I have a hard job
picking him up so I lure him with a treat....they kind of add up in a
day. I might add that he protested all the way to the vets, and was
silent all the way home!

Hazel

Helen Wheels
August 30th 05, 04:48 PM
Hazel Baker wrote:

> Hi..... I finally found a way to show some photos, My daughter Linda, in
> Vermont has put them in my file so here goes (I hope!):)
> This I couldn't resist.....Stuffed toys
>
> http://www.geocities.com/heyfeybey/
> cats/image2.gif
>
> This handsome tuxedo, Jekyll, is Linda's
>
> http://www.geocities.com/heyfeybey/
> cats/jekyll1.gif
> http://www.geocities.com/heyfeybey/
> cats/jekyll4.gif

What a handsome fellow! He looks a bit like Buddha, the way he's sitting.

> http://www.geocities.com/heyfeybey/
> cats/jekylltoo.gif
> http://www.geocities.com/heyfeybey/
> cats/thomas1.gif
> http://www.geocities.com/heyfeybey/
> cats/thomas2.gif

Thomas is gorgeous too. What a beautiful colour he is.

Karen
August 30th 05, 04:59 PM
He sure is gorgeous.

"Hazel Baker" > wrote in message
> Hi..... I finally found a way to show some photos, My daughter Linda, in
> Vermont has put them in my file so here goes (I hope!):)
> This I couldn't resist.....Stuffed toys
>
> http://www.geocities.com/heyfeybey/
> cats/image2.gif
>
> This handsome tuxedo, Jekyll, is Linda's
>
> http://www.geocities.com/heyfeybey/
> cats/jekyll1.gif
> http://www.geocities.com/heyfeybey/
> cats/jekyll4.gif
> http://www.geocities.com/heyfeybey/
> cats/jekylltoo.gif
> http://www.geocities.com/heyfeybey/
> cats/thomas1.gif
> http://www.geocities.com/heyfeybey/
> cats/thomas2.gif
>
> I took Thomas on his annual trek to the vet. He is in good health, and
> weighs in at 19 and 1/4lbs. Vet. decided that he needed a bit less food
> although he's a big fellow! This is my fault as I have a hard job
> picking him up so I lure him with a treat....they kind of add up in a
> day. I might add that he protested all the way to the vets, and was
> silent all the way home!
>
> Hazel

Kreisleriana
August 30th 05, 05:00 PM
On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 11:26:43 -0400, (Hazel Baker)
yodeled:

>Hi..... I finally found a way to show some photos, My daughter Linda, in
>Vermont has put them in my file so here goes (I hope!):)
> This I couldn't resist.....Stuffed toys
>
>http://www.geocities.com/heyfeybey/
>cats/image2.gif
>
>This handsome tuxedo, Jekyll, is Linda's
>
>http://www.geocities.com/heyfeybey/
>cats/jekyll1.gif
>http://www.geocities.com/heyfeybey/
>cats/jekyll4.gif
>http://www.geocities.com/heyfeybey/
>cats/jekylltoo.gif
>http://www.geocities.com/heyfeybey/
>cats/thomas1.gif
>http://www.geocities.com/heyfeybey/
>cats/thomas2.gif

Gosh, he's just-- magnificent!

Theresa

Adrian
August 31st 05, 06:21 PM
Hazel Baker wrote:
> Hi..... I finally found a way to show some photos, My daughter Linda,
> in Vermont has put them in my file so here goes (I hope!):)
> This I couldn't resist.....Stuffed toys
>
> http://www.geocities.com/heyfeybey/
> cats/image2.gif
>
> This handsome tuxedo, Jekyll, is Linda's
>
> http://www.geocities.com/heyfeybey/
> cats/jekyll1.gif
> http://www.geocities.com/heyfeybey/
> cats/jekyll4.gif
> http://www.geocities.com/heyfeybey/
> cats/jekylltoo.gif
> http://www.geocities.com/heyfeybey/
> cats/thomas1.gif
> http://www.geocities.com/heyfeybey/
> cats/thomas2.gif
>
> I took Thomas on his annual trek to the vet. He is in good health,
> and weighs in at 19 and 1/4lbs. Vet. decided that he needed a bit
> less food although he's a big fellow! This is my fault as I have a
> hard job picking him up so I lure him with a treat....they kind of
> add up in a day. I might add that he protested all the way to the
> vets, and was silent all the way home!
>
> Hazel

Beautiful pictures, thanks for sharing.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Jane
September 1st 05, 03:14 PM
Beautiful kitties! Funny, Thomas doesn't *look* fat, just like a
big, healthy boy.

Jane

> I took Thomas on his annual trek to the vet. He is in good health, and
>weighs in at 19 and 1/4lbs. Vet. decided that he needed a bit less food
>although he's a big fellow! This is my fault as I have a hard job
>picking him up so I lure him with a treat....they kind of add up in a
>day. I might add that he protested all the way to the vets, and was
>silent all the way home!
>
> Hazel

W. Leong
September 1st 05, 04:02 PM
"Hazel Baker" > wrote in message
> Hi..... I finally found a way to show some photos, My daughter Linda, in
> Vermont has put them in my file so here goes (I hope!):)
> This I couldn't resist.....Stuffed toys
>
> http://www.geocities.com/heyfeybey/
> cats/image2.gif
>
> This handsome tuxedo, Jekyll, is Linda's
>
> http://www.geocities.com/heyfeybey/
> cats/jekyll1.gif
> http://www.geocities.com/heyfeybey/
> cats/jekyll4.gif
> http://www.geocities.com/heyfeybey/
> cats/jekylltoo.gif
> http://www.geocities.com/heyfeybey/
> cats/thomas1.gif
> http://www.geocities.com/heyfeybey/
> cats/thomas2.gif
>
> I took Thomas on his annual trek to the vet. He is in good health, and
> weighs in at 19 and 1/4lbs. Vet. decided that he needed a bit less food
> although he's a big fellow! This is my fault as I have a hard job
> picking him up so I lure him with a treat....they kind of add up in a
> day. I might add that he protested all the way to the vets, and was
> silent all the way home!
>
> Hazel

Rusty is the same way. The vet said he could hear even even before we
entered the clinic. But he was always quiet on the way home.

Winnie