PDA

View Full Version : (not so) dangerous activities.

Brian Moffet
August 30th 05, 05:44 PM
Much like the lion tamer putting their head in the mouth of a lion.

http://dmedia.ucsc.edu/zope/bdmoffet/cat_pics/serveBinary?fn=PIcture&id=29

the story behind this is that my wife and I were cat-sitting her
brothers cat (Mocha) while he is on a ship. For Christmas last year, my
wife gave me the fish bowl in the shape of a fish and we keep a betta in
it. So, Mocha discovered this fish and thought it was quite enticing,
many times I found wet paw prints on the cabinet that the bowl is on.

This time I caught her. She can't really reach the fish (you can see it
in the back of the bowl, but the image of Mocha putting her head in the
fish-bowl's mouth was amusing.

Brian

Add your cat to http://dmedia.ucsc.edu/people/bdmoffet/Cats and help
digital students learn. :-)

------------ And now a word from our sponsor ----------------------
For a quality mail server, try SurgeMail, easy to install,
fast, efficient and reliable. Run a million users on a standard
PC running NT or Unix without running out of power, use the best!
---- See http://netwinsite.com/sponsor/sponsor_surgemail.htm ----

Karen
August 30th 05, 05:49 PM
That's so funny!!

"Brian Moffet" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> Much like the lion tamer putting their head in the mouth of a lion.
>
> http://dmedia.ucsc.edu/zope/bdmoffet/cat_pics/serveBinary?fn=PIcture&id=29
>
> the story behind this is that my wife and I were cat-sitting her
> brothers cat (Mocha) while he is on a ship. For Christmas last year, my
> wife gave me the fish bowl in the shape of a fish and we keep a betta in
> it. So, Mocha discovered this fish and thought it was quite enticing,
> many times I found wet paw prints on the cabinet that the bowl is on.
>
> This time I caught her. She can't really reach the fish (you can see it
> in the back of the bowl, but the image of Mocha putting her head in the
> fish-bowl's mouth was amusing.
>
> Brian
>
> Add your cat to http://dmedia.ucsc.edu/people/bdmoffet/Cats and help
> digital students learn. :-)
>
> ------------ And now a word from our sponsor ----------------------
> For a quality mail server, try SurgeMail, easy to install,
> fast, efficient and reliable. Run a million users on a standard
> PC running NT or Unix without running out of power, use the best!
> ---- See http://netwinsite.com/sponsor/sponsor_surgemail.htm ----

Exocat
August 30th 05, 06:07 PM
"Brian Moffet" > wrote

> Much like the lion tamer putting their head in the mouth of a lion.
>
> http://dmedia.ucsc.edu/zope/bdmoffet/cat_pics/serveBinary?fn=PIcture&id=29

Neat! Thanks for posting it.

Who was it coined the description of fishtanks as "cats TV"?

Purrs

Gordon & the FF

Flippy
August 31st 05, 01:57 AM
Too funny! And I love the fish bowl in the shape of a fish!

--
Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
My Cats: http://www.flippyscatpage.com

"Brian Moffet" wrote in message ...

> Much like the lion tamer putting their head in the mouth of a lion.
>
> http://dmedia.ucsc.edu/zope/bdmoffet/cat_pics/serveBinary?fn=PIcture&id=29
>
> the story behind this is that my wife and I were cat-sitting her brothers
> cat (Mocha) while he is on a ship. For Christmas last year, my wife gave
> me the fish bowl in the shape of a fish and we keep a betta in it. So,
> Mocha discovered this fish and thought it was quite enticing, many times I
> found wet paw prints on the cabinet that the bowl is on.
>
> This time I caught her. She can't really reach the fish (you can see it
> in the back of the bowl, but the image of Mocha putting her head in the
> fish-bowl's mouth was amusing.
>
> Brian
>
> Add your cat to http://dmedia.ucsc.edu/people/bdmoffet/Cats and help
> digital students learn. :-)