PDA

View Full Version : Favorite new toy

MaryL
September 1st 05, 01:08 PM
My twosome have a favorite new toy -- the "kitty hoots boogie mat" that I
ordered from PetSmart. It is filled with catnip, and Holly went after it as
soon as I opened the box. I had a hard time getting it opened out for her
because she was so eager for it. She rolled all around the room with it,
attacked it, licked it, clawed it, kicked it, and did just about anything
else that can be done to a mat. I'm going to need some camcorder pics of
this. I also ordered another similar mat, and Duffy played with that one,
but not so vigorously. Later, though, I came in and found Duffy asleep on
the original mat. Here's a picture of what I bought:
http://tinyurl.com/anpt3

MaryL

My cats --
Duffy: http://tinyurl.com/cslwf
Holly: http://tinyurl.com/9t68o

badwilson
September 1st 05, 03:27 PM
MaryL wrote:
> My twosome have a favorite new toy -- the "kitty hoots boogie mat"
> that I ordered from PetSmart. It is filled with catnip, and Holly
> went after it as soon as I opened the box. I had a hard time
getting
> it opened out for her because she was so eager for it. She rolled
> all around the room with it, attacked it, licked it, clawed it,
> kicked it, and did just about anything else that can be done to a
> mat. I'm going to need some camcorder pics of this. I also ordered
> another similar mat, and Duffy played with that one, but not so
> vigorously. Later, though, I came in and found Duffy asleep on the
> original mat. Here's a picture of what I bought:
> http://tinyurl.com/anpt3
>
> MaryL
>
> My cats --
> Duffy: http://tinyurl.com/cslwf
> Holly: http://tinyurl.com/9t68o
> Duffy and Holly together: http://tinyurl.com/8b47e

These would be pretty easy to make too. I love the pic of the kitty
on the mat in the link you posted. Very cute!
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown

Irulan
September 1st 05, 04:53 PM
oh, I have this mat. Lily uses it as her sleeping pad at night. It's on top
of a soft pillow.
Lily & her mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
news:[email protected]
> My twosome have a favorite new toy -- the "kitty hoots boogie mat" that I
> ordered from PetSmart. It is filled with catnip, and Holly went after it
> as soon as I opened the box. I had a hard time getting it opened out for
> her because she was so eager for it. She rolled all around the room with
> it, attacked it, licked it, clawed it, kicked it, and did just about
> anything else that can be done to a mat. I'm going to need some camcorder
> pics of this. I also ordered another similar mat, and Duffy played with
> that one, but not so vigorously. Later, though, I came in and found Duffy
> asleep on the original mat. Here's a picture of what I bought:
> http://tinyurl.com/anpt3
>
> MaryL
>
> My cats --
> Duffy: http://tinyurl.com/cslwf
> Holly: http://tinyurl.com/9t68o
> Duffy and Holly together: http://tinyurl.com/8b47e

Kreisleriana
September 1st 05, 06:21 PM
On Thu, 1 Sep 2005 07:08:07 -0500, "MaryL"
-OUT-THE-LITTER> yodeled:

>My twosome have a favorite new toy -- the "kitty hoots boogie mat" that I
>ordered from PetSmart. It is filled with catnip, and Holly went after it as
>soon as I opened the box. I had a hard time getting it opened out for her
>because she was so eager for it. She rolled all around the room with it,
>attacked it, licked it, clawed it, kicked it, and did just about anything
>else that can be done to a mat. I'm going to need some camcorder pics of
>this. I also ordered another similar mat, and Duffy played with that one,
>but not so vigorously. Later, though, I came in and found Duffy asleep on
>the original mat. Here's a picture of what I bought:
>http://tinyurl.com/anpt3

Stinky has TWO Boogie Mats-- one upstairs and one downstairs. He
loves them, too. I call them his "magic carpets." ;)

Theresa