PDA

View Full Version : So. Calif. too many kittens....HELP!!

September 10th 05, 03:18 PM
San Bernardino, Calif......4 kittens here and more on the way.
Anybody who can help deal with feral cats contact me
----------
If you can take a kitten contact me.
feel free to forward this.
pics of kittens:
http://www.livejournal.com/users/unstresst2/7004.html#cutid1

Sagittaria
September 10th 05, 04:38 PM
wrote in news:1126361925.796223.94430
@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> San Bernardino, Calif......4 kittens here and more on the way.
> Anybody who can help deal with feral cats contact me
> ----------
> If you can take a kitten contact me.
> feel free to forward this.
> pics of kittens:
> http://www.livejournal.com/users/unstresst2/7004.html#cutid1

Have you put an ad in the paper? Maybe it's different in California,
but here, kittens are snapped up the same day and calls come in long
after they're gone. Not like when I was a kid.

--
---->Sagittaria<----

"As the extent of the disaster became apparent, the estimated cost of
the relief opereration doubled from 500 dollars to one billion dollars
a day, US Senate budget committee chief Thad Cochrane said."