From: "jen.d" >
Subject: Re: And then there were three. A new kitten --pictures
Date: Sunday, August 10, 2003 7:33 AM

> Has anyone else noticed that all the new kittens on rpca lately have been
> ginger males? Victor's two, Dan's Sam, Joyce's two fosters, Jen's,
Ann's...
> Is this the fashion in summer 03 - ginger kittens?
>
> --
> Marina

Must be the fashion! He just kind of picked us up though, so I suppose
fashion chose us. Funny thing is, we're typically horribly out of fashion!
(she says, the 26yr old, with a closet full of clothes dating back probably
10 years). But that's the advantage of working from home, I suppose!

Jen.

Junebug
August 11th 03, 04:21 AM
"Jean H" > wrote in message
> mine too is a ginger. his name is Wilson, was ferral, and is also a cutie
> and very Intelligent . jp
> From: "jen.d" >
> Subject: Re: And then there were three. A new kitten --pictures
> Date: Sunday, August 10, 2003 7:33 AM
>
> > Has anyone else noticed that all the new kittens on rpca lately have
been
> > ginger males? Victor's two, Dan's Sam, Joyce's two fosters, Jen's,
> Ann's...
> > Is this the fashion in summer 03 - ginger kittens?
> >
> > --
> > Marina
>
> Must be the fashion! He just kind of picked us up though, so I suppose
> fashion chose us. Funny thing is, we're typically horribly out of
fashion!
> (she says, the 26yr old, with a closet full of clothes dating back
probably
> 10 years). But that's the advantage of working from home, I suppose!
>
> Jen.

Hang onto those clothes Jen--in another very few years they will be back in
fashion. Then think of all the money you will save and how chic you will
look. rofl

Junebug

CAROL HUTCHINNGS
August 13th 03, 08:23 PM
I had a ginger female cat called Pickett. She was gorgeous Sadly she died a
while back now at the grand age of 18. She only had one bad habit -booze -
and the stronger the better! Leave an empty glass around & she licked it
clean!

Carol
Jean H > wrote in message
> mine too is a ginger. his name is Wilson, was ferral, and is also a cutie
> and very Intelligent . jp
> From: "jen.d" >
> Subject: Re: And then there were three. A new kitten --pictures
> Date: Sunday, August 10, 2003 7:33 AM
>
> > Has anyone else noticed that all the new kittens on rpca lately have
been
> > ginger males? Victor's two, Dan's Sam, Joyce's two fosters, Jen's,
> Ann's...
> > Is this the fashion in summer 03 - ginger kittens?
> >
> > --
> > Marina
>
> Must be the fashion! He just kind of picked us up though, so I suppose
> fashion chose us. Funny thing is, we're typically horribly out of
fashion!
> (she says, the 26yr old, with a closet full of clothes dating back
probably
> 10 years). But that's the advantage of working from home, I suppose!
>
> Jen.

Hopitus2
August 14th 03, 05:22 AM
Obviously booze didn't lead to her early demise.

"CAROL HUTCHINNGS" > wrote in
message ...
: I had a ginger female cat called Pickett. She was gorgeous Sadly she died
: while back now at the grand age of 18. She only had one bad habit -booze -
: and the stronger the better! Leave an empty glass around & she licked it
: clean!
:
: Carol
: Jean H > wrote in message
: ...
: > mine too is a ginger. his name is Wilson, was ferral, and is also a
cutie
: > and very Intelligent . jp
: > From: "jen.d" >
: > Date: Sunday, August 10, 2003 7:33 AM
: >
: > > Has anyone else noticed that all the new kittens on rpca lately have
: been
: > > ginger males? Victor's two, Dan's Sam, Joyce's two fosters, Jen's,
: > Ann's...
: > > Is this the fashion in summer 03 - ginger kittens?
: > >
: > > --
: > > Marina
: >