PDA

View Full Version : Re: Purrs for a special lady's cat - update

wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX
August 11th 03, 01:35 PM
Update

Caley has a burn in her mouth which is treatable and is being treated :-)

Thanks for all the purrs etc for Caley & Priscilla.

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~
This is sent from a redundant email
Mail sent to it is dumped
My correct one can be gleaned from
h$**$*$el$**e$n$**$d$**$o$*$t**$$s$**$im$mo$ns*@a$ **o$l.c$$*o$*m*$
by getting rid of the overdependence on money and fame
~~~~~~~~~~

JBHajos
August 11th 03, 01:50 PM
On 11 Aug 2003 12:35:07 GMT,
(wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX) wrote:

>Caley has a burn in her mouth which is treatable and is being treated :-)

Great!! Glad to hear it's relatively minor and can be fixed.

Jeanne.

wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX
August 17th 03, 10:00 AM
>I'm so glad to hear Caley's mouth is being treated and will be ok. But how
>did she get a burn?

Apparently she bit into a battery.

Cheers, helen s

This is sent from a redundant email
Mail sent to it is dumped
My correct one can be gleaned from
h*$el***$$n*$d$ot$**s**i$$m*$m$**on**[email protected]*$$a**$*o l*$*.*$$c$om*$