PDA

View Full Version : We've survived so far. OT but WTH you're used to that from me

Cap'n Pine Cone esq.
July 15th 04, 01:13 AM
Well we made it to our friends Lori and Dave in Bristol Virginia, and
am taking a couple or three days rest here before delivering Mike back
to Job Corps and heading back to the chaos that I know has gathered
back home.

We had to have Rob ambulanced to the hospital in Aurora Colorado, a
suburb of Denver. He'd had a siezure, for want of a better word. He
was suddenly unable to talk clearly and his right hand couldn't grip,
or even close. He was put on oxygen and taken to hospital. After
hours of waiting (an accident and a car wreck) CT scans were taken of
Rob's brain and the doctors there decided that the altitude, combined
with him not taking his medications, calcium deposits in the brain,
and not getting enough rest had caused the problems. He's been put
back on steroids and told to see his doctors soonest. Of course Rob
had to dig his heels in and decide that we're not cutting the trip
short by even one day, so we agreed to rest here and then head home.

He's doing pretty well, but is having some problems with information,
memory, and other cognitive skills as well as with his inhibitions.
He's incredible, but I still worry about him. All purrs and prayers
have been appreciated, and we cannot thank you all enough for your
caring.

Will write more when I'm back on my own computer and don't have to be
considerate for my hosts. We love you all, and expect to post a lot
about a long vacation with tons of pictures.

Pam S.

Yoj
July 15th 04, 01:59 AM
Purrs on the way! Keep us posted.

--
Joy

"You can never do a kindness too soon because you never know how soon it
will be too late." _Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Cap'n Pine Cone esq." > wrote in message
om...
> [...]

> with him not taking his medications, calcium deposits in the brain,
> and not getting enough rest had caused the problems. He's been put
> back on steroids and told to see his doctors soonest. Of course Rob
> had to dig his heels in and decide that we're not cutting the trip
> short by even one day, so we agreed to rest here and then head home.
>
> He's doing pretty well, but is having some problems with information,
> memory, and other cognitive skills as well as with his inhibitions.
> He's incredible, but I still worry about him. All purrs and prayers
> have been appreciated, and we cannot thank you all enough for your
> caring.
>
> Will write more when I'm back on my own computer and don't have to be
> considerate for my hosts. We love you all, and expect to post a lot
> about a long vacation with tons of pictures.

Takayuki
July 15th 04, 03:17 AM
(Cap'n Pine Cone esq.) wrote:

>He's doing pretty well, but is having some problems with information,
>memory, and other cognitive skills as well as with his inhibitions.
>He's incredible, but I still worry about him. All purrs and prayers
>have been appreciated, and we cannot thank you all enough for your
>caring.

How scary!! Purrs for Rob and the rest of the family. He certainly
is resiliant.

Takayuki
July 15th 04, 03:17 AM

(Cap'n Pine Cone esq.) wrote:

>He's doing pretty well, but is having some problems with information,
>memory, and other cognitive skills as well as with his inhibitions.
>He's incredible, but I still worry about him. All purrs and prayers
>have been appreciated, and we cannot thank you all enough for your
>caring.

How scary!! Purrs for Rob and the rest of the family. He certainly
is resiliant.

Sam Nash
July 15th 04, 04:37 AM
"Cap'n Pine Cone esq." > wrote in message
om...
> Well we made it to our friends Lori and Dave in Bristol Virginia, and
> am taking a couple or three days rest here before delivering Mike back
> to Job Corps and heading back to the chaos that I know has gathered
> back home.
>
> We had to have Rob ambulanced to the hospital in Aurora Colorado, a
> suburb of Denver. He'd had a siezure, for want of a better word. He
> was suddenly unable to talk clearly and his right hand couldn't grip,
> or even close. He was put on oxygen and taken to hospital. After
> hours of waiting (an accident and a car wreck) CT scans were taken of
> Rob's brain and the doctors there decided that the altitude, combined
> with him not taking his medications, calcium deposits in the brain,
> and not getting enough rest had caused the problems. He's been put
> back on steroids and told to see his doctors soonest. Of course Rob
> had to dig his heels in and decide that we're not cutting the trip
> short by even one day, so we agreed to rest here and then head home.
>
> He's doing pretty well, but is having some problems with information,
> memory, and other cognitive skills as well as with his inhibitions.
> He's incredible, but I still worry about him. All purrs and prayers
> have been appreciated, and we cannot thank you all enough for your
> caring.
>
> Will write more when I'm back on my own computer and don't have to be
> considerate for my hosts. We love you all, and expect to post a lot
> about a long vacation with tons of pictures.
>
> Pam S.
Purrs for ya'll. Hope Rob improves quickly back on his meds.
Sam

Sam Nash
July 15th 04, 04:37 AM
> [...]

> and not getting enough rest had caused the problems. He's been put
> back on steroids and told to see his doctors soonest. Of course Rob
> had to dig his heels in and decide that we're not cutting the trip
> short by even one day, so we agreed to rest here and then head home.
>
> He's doing pretty well, but is having some problems with information,
> memory, and other cognitive skills as well as with his inhibitions.
> He's incredible, but I still worry about him. All purrs and prayers
> have been appreciated, and we cannot thank you all enough for your
> caring.
>
> Will write more when I'm back on my own computer and don't have to be
> considerate for my hosts. We love you all, and expect to post a lot
> about a long vacation with tons of pictures.
>
> Pam S.
Purrs for ya'll. Hope Rob improves quickly back on his meds.

Bev
July 15th 04, 04:38 AM
Takayuki wrote:

> (Cap'n Pine Cone esq.) wrote:
>
> >He's doing pretty well, but is having some problems with information,
> >memory, and other cognitive skills as well as with his inhibitions.
> >He's incredible, but I still worry about him. All purrs and prayers
> >have been appreciated, and we cannot thank you all enough for your
> >caring.
>
> How scary!! Purrs for Rob and the rest of the family. He certainly
> is resiliant.

Purrs for Rob, Pam. Have been following your trip with great
interest. Bet the gang will be pleased to see you home.

Hugs,

Bev
--
The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.

Bev
July 15th 04, 04:38 AM

Takayuki wrote:

> (Cap'n Pine Cone esq.) wrote:
>
> >He's doing pretty well, but is having some problems with information,
> >memory, and other cognitive skills as well as with his inhibitions.
> >He's incredible, but I still worry about him. All purrs and prayers
> >have been appreciated, and we cannot thank you all enough for your
> >caring.
>
> How scary!! Purrs for Rob and the rest of the family. He certainly
> is resiliant.

Purrs for Rob, Pam. Have been following your trip with great
interest. Bet the gang will be pleased to see you home.

Hugs,

Bev
--
The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.

Steve Touchstone
July 15th 04, 05:16 AM
On 14 Jul 2004 17:13:26 -0700, (Cap'n Pine Cone
esq.) wrote:

<snip>
>He's doing pretty well, but is having some problems with information,
>memory, and other cognitive skills as well as with his inhibitions.
>He's incredible, but I still worry about him. All purrs and prayers
>have been appreciated, and we cannot thank you all enough for your
>caring.
>
>Will write more when I'm back on my own computer and don't have to be
>considerate for my hosts. We love you all, and expect to post a lot
>about a long vacation with tons of pictures.
Glad to hear that he's doing better. Tell him he had us worried there
when we heard about the problem. Purrs for a good restful couple days
and remainder of the trip. And of course we're all looking forward to
stories and pix once you're home and have things sorted out and are
back on line
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page: http://www.sirinet.net/~stouchst/index.html

Steve Touchstone
July 15th 04, 05:16 AM
On 14 Jul 2004 17:13:26 -0700, (Cap'n Pine Cone
esq.) wrote:

<snip>
>He's doing pretty well, but is having some problems with information,
>memory, and other cognitive skills as well as with his inhibitions.
>He's incredible, but I still worry about him. All purrs and prayers
>have been appreciated, and we cannot thank you all enough for your
>caring.
>
>Will write more when I'm back on my own computer and don't have to be
>considerate for my hosts. We love you all, and expect to post a lot
>about a long vacation with tons of pictures.
Glad to hear that he's doing better. Tell him he had us worried there
when we heard about the problem. Purrs for a good restful couple days
and remainder of the trip. And of course we're all looking forward to
stories and pix once you're home and have things sorted out and are
back on line
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page: http://www.sirinet.net/~stouchst/index.html

Steve Touchstone
July 15th 04, 05:16 AM
On 14 Jul 2004 17:13:26 -0700, (Cap'n Pine Cone
esq.) wrote:

<snip>
>He's doing pretty well, but is having some problems with information,
>memory, and other cognitive skills as well as with his inhibitions.
>He's incredible, but I still worry about him. All purrs and prayers
>have been appreciated, and we cannot thank you all enough for your
>caring.
>
>Will write more when I'm back on my own computer and don't have to be
>considerate for my hosts. We love you all, and expect to post a lot
>about a long vacation with tons of pictures.
Glad to hear that he's doing better. Tell him he had us worried there
when we heard about the problem. Purrs for a good restful couple days
and remainder of the trip. And of course we're all looking forward to
stories and pix once you're home and have things sorted out and are
back on line
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page: http://www.sirinet.net/~stouchst/index.html

Christine Burel
July 15th 04, 05:48 AM
Purrs to welcome you back home soon, Pam. So sorry to hear that Rob had
such difficulties -- major hugs and purrs from us for things to improve from
here on out.
Christine
> [...]

> with him not taking his medications, calcium deposits in the brain,
> and not getting enough rest had caused the problems. He's been put
> back on steroids and told to see his doctors soonest. Of course Rob
> had to dig his heels in and decide that we're not cutting the trip
> short by even one day, so we agreed to rest here and then head home.
>
> He's doing pretty well, but is having some problems with information,
> memory, and other cognitive skills as well as with his inhibitions.
> He's incredible, but I still worry about him. All purrs and prayers
> have been appreciated, and we cannot thank you all enough for your
> caring.
>
> Will write more when I'm back on my own computer and don't have to be
> considerate for my hosts. We love you all, and expect to post a lot
> about a long vacation with tons of pictures.

Jeanette
July 15th 04, 07:18 AM
Cap'n Pine Cone esq. > wrote in message
om...
> Well we made it to our friends Lori and Dave in Bristol Virginia, and
> am taking a couple or three days rest here before delivering Mike back
> to Job Corps and heading back to the chaos that I know has gathered
> back home.
>
> We had to have Rob ambulanced to the hospital in Aurora Colorado, a
> suburb of Denver. He'd had a siezure, for want of a better word. He
> was suddenly unable to talk clearly and his right hand couldn't grip,
> or even close. He was put on oxygen and taken to hospital. After
> hours of waiting (an accident and a car wreck) CT scans were taken of
> Rob's brain and the doctors there decided that the altitude, combined
> with him not taking his medications, calcium deposits in the brain,
> and not getting enough rest had caused the problems. He's been put
> back on steroids and told to see his doctors soonest. Of course Rob
> had to dig his heels in and decide that we're not cutting the trip
> short by even one day, so we agreed to rest here and then head home.
>
> He's doing pretty well, but is having some problems with information,
> memory, and other cognitive skills as well as with his inhibitions.
> He's incredible, but I still worry about him. All purrs and prayers
> have been appreciated, and we cannot thank you all enough for your
> caring.
>
> Will write more when I'm back on my own computer and don't have to be
> considerate for my hosts. We love you all, and expect to post a lot
> about a long vacation with tons of pictures.
>
> Pam S.

Purrs to both of you Pam, that must have been very scary for you.

Jeanette

Jeanette
July 15th 04, 07:18 AM
> [...]

> and not getting enough rest had caused the problems. He's been put
> back on steroids and told to see his doctors soonest. Of course Rob
> had to dig his heels in and decide that we're not cutting the trip
> short by even one day, so we agreed to rest here and then head home.
>
> He's doing pretty well, but is having some problems with information,
> memory, and other cognitive skills as well as with his inhibitions.
> He's incredible, but I still worry about him. All purrs and prayers
> have been appreciated, and we cannot thank you all enough for your
> caring.
>
> Will write more when I'm back on my own computer and don't have to be
> considerate for my hosts. We love you all, and expect to post a lot
> about a long vacation with tons of pictures.
>
> Pam S.

Purrs to both of you Pam, that must have been very scary for you.

JPHobbs
July 15th 04, 01:35 PM
Sorry to hear of your troubles Pam,hope Rob is feeling much better very soon
and your trip goes well from here on in. Jean.P.

Sam Nash > wrote in message
> "Cap'n Pine Cone esq." > wrote in message
> om...
> > Well we made it to our friends Lori and Dave in Bristol Virginia, and
> > am taking a couple or three days rest here before delivering Mike back
> > to Job Corps and heading back to the chaos that I know has gathered
> > back home.
> >
> > We had to have Rob ambulanced to the hospital in Aurora Colorado, a
> > suburb of Denver. He'd had a siezure, for want of a better word. He
> > was suddenly unable to talk clearly and his right hand couldn't grip,
> > or even close. He was put on oxygen and taken to hospital. After
> > hours of waiting (an accident and a car wreck) CT scans were taken of
> > Rob's brain and the doctors there decided that the altitude, combined
> > with him not taking his medications, calcium deposits in the brain,
> > and not getting enough rest had caused the problems. He's been put
> > back on steroids and told to see his doctors soonest. Of course Rob
> > had to dig his heels in and decide that we're not cutting the trip
> > short by even one day, so we agreed to rest here and then head home.
> >
> > He's doing pretty well, but is having some problems with information,
> > memory, and other cognitive skills as well as with his inhibitions.
> > He's incredible, but I still worry about him. All purrs and prayers
> > have been appreciated, and we cannot thank you all enough for your
> > caring.
> >
> > Will write more when I'm back on my own computer and don't have to be
> > considerate for my hosts. We love you all, and expect to post a lot
> > about a long vacation with tons of pictures.
> >
> > Pam S.
> Purrs for ya'll. Hope Rob improves quickly back on his meds.
> Sam

Victor Martinez
July 15th 04, 02:35 PM
Purrs still going for Rob. Why is he not taking his medication?

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam here:

Victor Martinez
July 15th 04, 02:35 PM
Purrs still going for Rob. Why is he not taking his medication?

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam here:
Email me here:

Victor Martinez
July 15th 04, 02:35 PM
Purrs still going for Rob. Why is he not taking his medication?

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam here:
Email me here:

Ginger-lyn Summer
July 15th 04, 07:22 PM
esq.) wrote:

>Well we made it to our friends Lori and Dave in Bristol Virginia, and
>am taking a couple or three days rest here before delivering Mike back
>to Job Corps and heading back to the chaos that I know has gathered
>back home.
>
>We had to have Rob ambulanced to the hospital in Aurora Colorado, a
>suburb of Denver. He'd had a siezure, for want of a better word. He
>was suddenly unable to talk clearly and his right hand couldn't grip,
>or even close. He was put on oxygen and taken to hospital. After
>hours of waiting (an accident and a car wreck) CT scans were taken of
>Rob's brain and the doctors there decided that the altitude, combined
>with him not taking his medications, calcium deposits in the brain,
>and not getting enough rest had caused the problems. He's been put
>back on steroids and told to see his doctors soonest. Of course Rob
>had to dig his heels in and decide that we're not cutting the trip
>short by even one day, so we agreed to rest here and then head home.
>
>He's doing pretty well, but is having some problems with information,
>memory, and other cognitive skills as well as with his inhibitions.
>He's incredible, but I still worry about him. All purrs and prayers
>have been appreciated, and we cannot thank you all enough for your
>caring.
>
>Will write more when I'm back on my own computer and don't have to be
>considerate for my hosts. We love you all, and expect to post a lot
>about a long vacation with tons of pictures.
>
>Pam S.

Glad Rob is doing a bit better. Purrs that the rest of the trip is
peaceful, and that Rob is feeling much better.

Ginger-lyn

Ginger-lyn Summer
July 15th 04, 07:22 PM

esq.) wrote:

>Well we made it to our friends Lori and Dave in Bristol Virginia, and
>am taking a couple or three days rest here before delivering Mike back
>to Job Corps and heading back to the chaos that I know has gathered
>back home.
>
>We had to have Rob ambulanced to the hospital in Aurora Colorado, a
>suburb of Denver. He'd had a siezure, for want of a better word. He
>was suddenly unable to talk clearly and his right hand couldn't grip,
>or even close. He was put on oxygen and taken to hospital. After
>hours of waiting (an accident and a car wreck) CT scans were taken of
>Rob's brain and the doctors there decided that the altitude, combined
>with him not taking his medications, calcium deposits in the brain,
>and not getting enough rest had caused the problems. He's been put
>back on steroids and told to see his doctors soonest. Of course Rob
>had to dig his heels in and decide that we're not cutting the trip
>short by even one day, so we agreed to rest here and then head home.
>
>He's doing pretty well, but is having some problems with information,
>memory, and other cognitive skills as well as with his inhibitions.
>He's incredible, but I still worry about him. All purrs and prayers
>have been appreciated, and we cannot thank you all enough for your
>caring.
>
>Will write more when I'm back on my own computer and don't have to be
>considerate for my hosts. We love you all, and expect to post a lot
>about a long vacation with tons of pictures.
>
>Pam S.

Glad Rob is doing a bit better. Purrs that the rest of the trip is
peaceful, and that Rob is feeling much better.

Ginger-lyn

Lois Reay
July 15th 04, 09:15 PM
Purrs Pam that the rest of your trip goes smoothly.

Lois

> [...]

> with him not taking his medications, calcium deposits in the brain,
> and not getting enough rest had caused the problems. He's been put
> back on steroids and told to see his doctors soonest. Of course Rob
> had to dig his heels in and decide that we're not cutting the trip
> short by even one day, so we agreed to rest here and then head home.
>
> He's doing pretty well, but is having some problems with information,
> memory, and other cognitive skills as well as with his inhibitions.
> He's incredible, but I still worry about him. All purrs and prayers
> have been appreciated, and we cannot thank you all enough for your
> caring.
>
> Will write more when I'm back on my own computer and don't have to be
> considerate for my hosts. We love you all, and expect to post a lot
> about a long vacation with tons of pictures.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq.
July 16th 04, 03:40 PM
Victor Martinez > wrote in message >...
> Purrs still going for Rob. Why is he not taking his medication?

Rob, in all his glory, decided that since he was having a hard time
remembering to take said medication, it would be better not to take it
at all. He has been assigned his own nagging squad (Amanda), and
promises not to ever forget his medications ever again. When we get
back home, I'm also siccing SPC Huey on him. Huey will keep him in
line.

Pam S.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq.
July 16th 04, 03:40 PM
Victor Martinez > wrote in message >...
> Purrs still going for Rob. Why is he not taking his medication?

Rob, in all his glory, decided that since he was having a hard time
remembering to take said medication, it would be better not to take it
at all. He has been assigned his own nagging squad (Amanda), and
promises not to ever forget his medications ever again. When we get
back home, I'm also siccing SPC Huey on him. Huey will keep him in
line.

Pam S.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq.
July 16th 04, 03:40 PM
Victor Martinez > wrote in message >...
> Purrs still going for Rob. Why is he not taking his medication?

Rob, in all his glory, decided that since he was having a hard time
remembering to take said medication, it would be better not to take it
at all. He has been assigned his own nagging squad (Amanda), and
promises not to ever forget his medications ever again. When we get
back home, I'm also siccing SPC Huey on him. Huey will keep him in
line.

Pam S.

Adrian
July 16th 04, 04:42 PM
Cap'n Pine Cone esq. wrote:
> Well we made it to our friends Lori and Dave in Bristol Virginia, and
> am taking a couple or three days rest here before delivering Mike back
> to Job Corps and heading back to the chaos that I know has gathered
> back home.
>
> We had to have Rob ambulanced to the hospital in Aurora Colorado, a
> suburb of Denver. He'd had a siezure, for want of a better word. He
> was suddenly unable to talk clearly and his right hand couldn't grip,
> or even close. He was put on oxygen and taken to hospital. After
> hours of waiting (an accident and a car wreck) CT scans were taken of
> Rob's brain and the doctors there decided that the altitude, combined
> with him not taking his medications, calcium deposits in the brain,
> and not getting enough rest had caused the problems. He's been put
> back on steroids and told to see his doctors soonest. Of course Rob
> had to dig his heels in and decide that we're not cutting the trip
> short by even one day, so we agreed to rest here and then head home.
>
> He's doing pretty well, but is having some problems with information,
> memory, and other cognitive skills as well as with his inhibitions.
> He's incredible, but I still worry about him. All purrs and prayers
> have been appreciated, and we cannot thank you all enough for your
> caring.
>
> Will write more when I'm back on my own computer and don't have to be
> considerate for my hosts. We love you all, and expect to post a lot
> about a long vacation with tons of pictures.
>
> Pam S.

Continuing purrs, keep us posted.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Adrian
July 16th 04, 04:42 PM

Cap'n Pine Cone esq. wrote:
> Well we made it to our friends Lori and Dave in Bristol Virginia, and
> am taking a couple or three days rest here before delivering Mike back
> to Job Corps and heading back to the chaos that I know has gathered
> back home.
>
> We had to have Rob ambulanced to the hospital in Aurora Colorado, a
> suburb of Denver. He'd had a siezure, for want of a better word. He
> was suddenly unable to talk clearly and his right hand couldn't grip,
> or even close. He was put on oxygen and taken to hospital. After
> hours of waiting (an accident and a car wreck) CT scans were taken of
> Rob's brain and the doctors there decided that the altitude, combined
> with him not taking his medications, calcium deposits in the brain,
> and not getting enough rest had caused the problems. He's been put
> back on steroids and told to see his doctors soonest. Of course Rob
> had to dig his heels in and decide that we're not cutting the trip
> short by even one day, so we agreed to rest here and then head home.
>
> He's doing pretty well, but is having some problems with information,
> memory, and other cognitive skills as well as with his inhibitions.
> He's incredible, but I still worry about him. All purrs and prayers
> have been appreciated, and we cannot thank you all enough for your
> caring.
>
> Will write more when I'm back on my own computer and don't have to be
> considerate for my hosts. We love you all, and expect to post a lot
> about a long vacation with tons of pictures.
>
> Pam S.

Continuing purrs, keep us posted.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Sherry
July 17th 04, 03:13 AM
>Rob, in all his glory, decided that since he was having a hard time
>remembering to take said medication, it would be better not to take it
>at all.

It's hard to resign yourself to the little row of orange bottles that keep you
functional. Been there, done that.

Sherry

Sherry
July 17th 04, 03:13 AM
>Rob, in all his glory, decided that since he was having a hard time
>remembering to take said medication, it would be better not to take it
>at all.

It's hard to resign yourself to the little row of orange bottles that keep you
functional. Been there, done that.

Sherry

Sherry
July 17th 04, 03:13 AM
>Rob, in all his glory, decided that since he was having a hard time
>remembering to take said medication, it would be better not to take it
>at all.

It's hard to resign yourself to the little row of orange bottles that keep you
functional. Been there, done that.

Sherry

Sam Nash
July 17th 04, 07:53 AM
"Cap'n Pine Cone esq." > wrote in message
om...
> Victor Martinez > wrote in message
> > Purrs still going for Rob. Why is he not taking his medication?
>

> Rob, in all his glory, decided that since he was having a hard time
> remembering to take said medication, it would be better not to take it
> at all. He has been assigned his own nagging squad (Amanda), and
> promises not to ever forget his medications ever again. When we get
> back home, I'm also siccing SPC Huey on him. Huey will keep him in
> line.
>
> Pam S.

I'm sure that Amanda will do an admirable job (but I doubt she'll have to do
it alone - pretty sure Mom will help!)

And when did the promotion happen? Before ya'll left it was still PFC Huey
wasn't it? A TIG thing or did he do something special?
Sam

Sam Nash
July 17th 04, 07:53 AM
"Cap'n Pine Cone esq." > wrote in message
om...
> Victor Martinez > wrote in message
> > Purrs still going for Rob. Why is he not taking his medication?
>

> Rob, in all his glory, decided that since he was having a hard time
> remembering to take said medication, it would be better not to take it
> at all. He has been assigned his own nagging squad (Amanda), and
> promises not to ever forget his medications ever again. When we get
> back home, I'm also siccing SPC Huey on him. Huey will keep him in
> line.
>
> Pam S.

I'm sure that Amanda will do an admirable job (but I doubt she'll have to do
it alone - pretty sure Mom will help!)

And when did the promotion happen? Before ya'll left it was still PFC Huey
wasn't it? A TIG thing or did he do something special?
Sam

Sam Nash
July 17th 04, 07:53 AM
"Cap'n Pine Cone esq." > wrote in message
om...
> Victor Martinez > wrote in message
> > Purrs still going for Rob. Why is he not taking his medication?
>

> Rob, in all his glory, decided that since he was having a hard time
> remembering to take said medication, it would be better not to take it
> at all. He has been assigned his own nagging squad (Amanda), and
> promises not to ever forget his medications ever again. When we get
> back home, I'm also siccing SPC Huey on him. Huey will keep him in
> line.
>
> Pam S.

I'm sure that Amanda will do an admirable job (but I doubt she'll have to do
it alone - pretty sure Mom will help!)

And when did the promotion happen? Before ya'll left it was still PFC Huey
wasn't it? A TIG thing or did he do something special?
Sam

Cap'n Pine Cone esq.
July 18th 04, 12:48 AM
"Sam Nash" > wrote in message >...

> I'm sure that Amanda will do an admirable job (but I doubt she'll have to do
> it alone - pretty sure Mom will help!)
>
> And when did the promotion happen? Before ya'll left it was still PFC Huey
> wasn't it? A TIG thing or did he do something special?
> Sam

Thanks, Sam. Rob is already complaining about his nag squad. Huey
was promoted to Specialist almost a year ago (September 1st) sue to
his exemplary care of his paw. Rob would have pinned the insignia on
his collar himself, but we couldn't find insignia small enough. Huey
is a specialist in the health care field and is going to be working
hard to get his sergeant's stripes.

Pam S.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq.
July 18th 04, 12:48 AM

"Sam Nash" > wrote in message >...

> I'm sure that Amanda will do an admirable job (but I doubt she'll have to do
> it alone - pretty sure Mom will help!)
>
> And when did the promotion happen? Before ya'll left it was still PFC Huey
> wasn't it? A TIG thing or did he do something special?
> Sam

Thanks, Sam. Rob is already complaining about his nag squad. Huey
was promoted to Specialist almost a year ago (September 1st) sue to
his exemplary care of his paw. Rob would have pinned the insignia on
his collar himself, but we couldn't find insignia small enough. Huey
is a specialist in the health care field and is going to be working
hard to get his sergeant's stripes.

Pam S.

polonca12000
July 18th 04, 09:34 PM
Lots and lots of purrs and best wishes for Rob and hugs for the rest of his
family,
--
Polonca & Soncek