PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Annie in Sweden

Lisa Katt
July 17th 04, 03:10 PM
I have got some mails from Annie, as we are trying to arrange a meeting. I
hope we will see each other on Monday in Lund, even if it will be very
brief. If we do I will report. And I will get a picture!
Annie asked me to say Hello to you all if I am on the RPCA newsgroup.
So: Hello from Annie!
Elisabet

polonca12000
July 19th 04, 10:27 PM
Thanks, Lisa. I hope you two met and had a great time.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek