PDA

View Full Version : Kitty purrs and tuna purrs

Dan M
July 18th 04, 11:10 PM
I posted a while back about my brother's cat, Samantha, and how her CRF
was getting worse. It's now progressed to the point that she hasn't
eaten anything but a couple tablespoons of yogurt for the last three
days. Looks like her time is approaching. Samantha and my brother could
both use some purrs.

And, late last week I got a message on my home answering machine from
one of the companies I've applied to for a programming job! I'll be
calling them back Monday, and could use some purrs for that as well. I
am enjoying my driving, but being away from the kitties for weeks at a
time is harder than I thought it would be, and I'm not earning nearly
enough to keep on top of my bills. Purrs for this would be appreciated
as well.

Dan

July 18th 04, 11:34 PM
Dan M > wrote:

> I posted a while back about my brother's cat, Samantha, and how her CRF
> was getting worse. ... Looks like her time is approaching. Samantha and
> my brother could both use some purrs.

> And, late last week I got a message on my home answering machine from
> one of the companies I've applied to for a programming job!

Dan,

I'm sorry for your brother that he has to face Samantha's deterioration
and might have to make the toughest decision soon. Purrs for both of
them.

But the potential programming job sounds like great news! I hope that
works out. I know just how you feel - I'm doing petsitting and other
small jobs in an attempt to slow down my process of going broke, but I
hope to be back in the tech business sometime soon.

Did you ever hear from Fix Our Ferals, by the way? I wonder if they
managed to catch the Livermore kittens. They haven't called me.

Joyce

July 18th 04, 11:34 PM

Dan M > wrote:

> I posted a while back about my brother's cat, Samantha, and how her CRF
> was getting worse. ... Looks like her time is approaching. Samantha and
> my brother could both use some purrs.

> And, late last week I got a message on my home answering machine from
> one of the companies I've applied to for a programming job!

Dan,

I'm sorry for your brother that he has to face Samantha's deterioration
and might have to make the toughest decision soon. Purrs for both of
them.

But the potential programming job sounds like great news! I hope that
works out. I know just how you feel - I'm doing petsitting and other
small jobs in an attempt to slow down my process of going broke, but I
hope to be back in the tech business sometime soon.

Did you ever hear from Fix Our Ferals, by the way? I wonder if they
managed to catch the Livermore kittens. They haven't called me.

Joyce

Dan M
July 18th 04, 11:50 PM
> I'm sorry for your brother that he has to face Samantha's deterioration
> and might have to make the toughest decision soon. Purrs for both of
> them.

I wish I could be there to support him, but with this driving job I
can't do so. My wife ought to be able to help him, though.

> But the potential programming job sounds like great news! I hope that
> works out. I know just how you feel - I'm doing petsitting and other
> small jobs in an attempt to slow down my process of going broke, but I
> hope to be back in the tech business sometime soon.
>
> Did you ever hear from Fix Our Ferals, by the way? I wonder if they
> managed to catch the Livermore kittens. They haven't called me.
>
> Joyce

I got a call in early July that they had located a volunteer out in
Livermore who would be going to trap the kittens, but I haven't heard
anything since. I'm going to have to call them to ask about it.

Dan M
July 18th 04, 11:50 PM
> I'm sorry for your brother that he has to face Samantha's deterioration
> and might have to make the toughest decision soon. Purrs for both of
> them.

I wish I could be there to support him, but with this driving job I
can't do so. My wife ought to be able to help him, though.

> But the potential programming job sounds like great news! I hope that
> works out. I know just how you feel - I'm doing petsitting and other
> small jobs in an attempt to slow down my process of going broke, but I
> hope to be back in the tech business sometime soon.
>
> Did you ever hear from Fix Our Ferals, by the way? I wonder if they
> managed to catch the Livermore kittens. They haven't called me.
>
> Joyce

I got a call in early July that they had located a volunteer out in
Livermore who would be going to trap the kittens, but I haven't heard
anything since. I'm going to have to call them to ask about it.

Dan M
July 18th 04, 11:50 PM
> I'm sorry for your brother that he has to face Samantha's deterioration
> and might have to make the toughest decision soon. Purrs for both of
> them.

I wish I could be there to support him, but with this driving job I
can't do so. My wife ought to be able to help him, though.

> But the potential programming job sounds like great news! I hope that
> works out. I know just how you feel - I'm doing petsitting and other
> small jobs in an attempt to slow down my process of going broke, but I
> hope to be back in the tech business sometime soon.
>
> Did you ever hear from Fix Our Ferals, by the way? I wonder if they
> managed to catch the Livermore kittens. They haven't called me.
>
> Joyce

I got a call in early July that they had located a volunteer out in
Livermore who would be going to trap the kittens, but I haven't heard
anything since. I'm going to have to call them to ask about it.

Cheryl
July 19th 04, 12:02 AM
In the fine newsgroup "rec.pets.cats.anecdotes", Dan M
> artfully composed this message within
> on 18 Jul 2004:

> I posted a while back about my brother's cat, Samantha, and how
> her CRF was getting worse. It's now progressed to the point that
> she hasn't eaten anything but a couple tablespoons of yogurt for
> the last three days. Looks like her time is approaching.
> Samantha and my brother could both use some purrs.
>
> And, late last week I got a message on my home answering machine
> from one of the companies I've applied to for a programming job!
> I'll be calling them back Monday, and could use some purrs for
> that as well. I am enjoying my driving, but being away from the
> kitties for weeks at a time is harder than I thought it would
> be, and I'm not earning nearly enough to keep on top of my
> bills. Purrs for this would be appreciated as well.
>
> Dan

Eating purrs for Samantha, and comforting purrs for your brother.
Please tell him I know what that choice means and how hard it is.
Whatever is for the good of Samantha is the right choice.

As for the job, you GO! Many many purrs that it works out!! :)

--
Cheryl

Cheryl
July 19th 04, 12:02 AM
In the fine newsgroup "rec.pets.cats.anecdotes", Dan M
> artfully composed this message within
> on 18 Jul 2004:

> I posted a while back about my brother's cat, Samantha, and how
> her CRF was getting worse. It's now progressed to the point that
> she hasn't eaten anything but a couple tablespoons of yogurt for
> the last three days. Looks like her time is approaching.
> Samantha and my brother could both use some purrs.
>
> And, late last week I got a message on my home answering machine
> from one of the companies I've applied to for a programming job!
> I'll be calling them back Monday, and could use some purrs for
> that as well. I am enjoying my driving, but being away from the
> kitties for weeks at a time is harder than I thought it would
> be, and I'm not earning nearly enough to keep on top of my
> bills. Purrs for this would be appreciated as well.
>
> Dan

Eating purrs for Samantha, and comforting purrs for your brother.
Please tell him I know what that choice means and how hard it is.
Whatever is for the good of Samantha is the right choice.

As for the job, you GO! Many many purrs that it works out!! :)

--
Cheryl

Cheryl
July 19th 04, 12:02 AM
In the fine newsgroup "rec.pets.cats.anecdotes", Dan M
> artfully composed this message within
> on 18 Jul 2004:

> I posted a while back about my brother's cat, Samantha, and how
> her CRF was getting worse. It's now progressed to the point that
> she hasn't eaten anything but a couple tablespoons of yogurt for
> the last three days. Looks like her time is approaching.
> Samantha and my brother could both use some purrs.
>
> And, late last week I got a message on my home answering machine
> from one of the companies I've applied to for a programming job!
> I'll be calling them back Monday, and could use some purrs for
> that as well. I am enjoying my driving, but being away from the
> kitties for weeks at a time is harder than I thought it would
> be, and I'm not earning nearly enough to keep on top of my
> bills. Purrs for this would be appreciated as well.
>
> Dan

Eating purrs for Samantha, and comforting purrs for your brother.
Please tell him I know what that choice means and how hard it is.
Whatever is for the good of Samantha is the right choice.

As for the job, you GO! Many many purrs that it works out!! :)

--
Cheryl

Yoj
July 19th 04, 12:18 AM
"Dan M" > wrote in message
> I posted a while back about my brother's cat, Samantha, and how her
CRF
> was getting worse. It's now progressed to the point that she hasn't
> eaten anything but a couple tablespoons of yogurt for the last three
> days. Looks like her time is approaching. Samantha and my brother
could
> both use some purrs.
>
> And, late last week I got a message on my home answering machine from
> one of the companies I've applied to for a programming job! I'll be
> calling them back Monday, and could use some purrs for that as well. I
> am enjoying my driving, but being away from the kitties for weeks at a
> time is harder than I thought it would be, and I'm not earning nearly
> enough to keep on top of my bills. Purrs for this would be appreciated
> as well.
>
> Dan

Both kinds of purrs are on their way.

Joy

Yoj
July 19th 04, 12:18 AM

"Dan M" > wrote in message
> I posted a while back about my brother's cat, Samantha, and how her
CRF
> was getting worse. It's now progressed to the point that she hasn't
> eaten anything but a couple tablespoons of yogurt for the last three
> days. Looks like her time is approaching. Samantha and my brother
could
> both use some purrs.
>
> And, late last week I got a message on my home answering machine from
> one of the companies I've applied to for a programming job! I'll be
> calling them back Monday, and could use some purrs for that as well. I
> am enjoying my driving, but being away from the kitties for weeks at a
> time is harder than I thought it would be, and I'm not earning nearly
> enough to keep on top of my bills. Purrs for this would be appreciated
> as well.
>
> Dan

Both kinds of purrs are on their way.

Joy

lrulan
July 19th 04, 01:43 AM
Dan, purrs and prayers for everything and everybody.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

"Dan M" > wrote in message
> I posted a while back about my brother's cat, Samantha, and how her CRF
> was getting worse. It's now progressed to the point that she hasn't
> eaten anything but a couple tablespoons of yogurt for the last three
> days. Looks like her time is approaching. Samantha and my brother could
> both use some purrs.
>
> And, late last week I got a message on my home answering machine from
> one of the companies I've applied to for a programming job! I'll be
> calling them back Monday, and could use some purrs for that as well. I
> am enjoying my driving, but being away from the kitties for weeks at a
> time is harder than I thought it would be, and I'm not earning nearly
> enough to keep on top of my bills. Purrs for this would be appreciated
> as well.
>
> Dan

Victor Martinez
July 19th 04, 02:17 AM
We're sorry to hear this. Purrs for Samantha and your brother.

Victor

ps-> purrs for your job too!

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam here:

Victor Martinez
July 19th 04, 02:17 AM
We're sorry to hear this. Purrs for Samantha and your brother.

Victor

ps-> purrs for your job too!

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam here:
Email me here:

Victor Martinez
July 19th 04, 02:17 AM
We're sorry to hear this. Purrs for Samantha and your brother.

Victor

ps-> purrs for your job too!

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam here:
Email me here:

Karen Chuplis
July 19th 04, 03:27 AM
in article , Dan M at wrote on
7/18/04 5:10 PM:

> I posted a while back about my brother's cat, Samantha, and how her CRF
> was getting worse. It's now progressed to the point that she hasn't
> eaten anything but a couple tablespoons of yogurt for the last three
> days. Looks like her time is approaching. Samantha and my brother could
> both use some purrs.
>
> And, late last week I got a message on my home answering machine from
> one of the companies I've applied to for a programming job! I'll be
> calling them back Monday, and could use some purrs for that as well. I
> am enjoying my driving, but being away from the kitties for weeks at a
> time is harder than I thought it would be, and I'm not earning nearly
> enough to keep on top of my bills. Purrs for this would be appreciated
> as well.
>
> Dan

Mega super purrs!!!

Karen Chuplis
July 19th 04, 03:27 AM
in article , Dan M at wrote on
7/18/04 5:10 PM:

> I posted a while back about my brother's cat, Samantha, and how her CRF
> was getting worse. It's now progressed to the point that she hasn't
> eaten anything but a couple tablespoons of yogurt for the last three
> days. Looks like her time is approaching. Samantha and my brother could
> both use some purrs.
>
> And, late last week I got a message on my home answering machine from
> one of the companies I've applied to for a programming job! I'll be
> calling them back Monday, and could use some purrs for that as well. I
> am enjoying my driving, but being away from the kitties for weeks at a
> time is harder than I thought it would be, and I'm not earning nearly
> enough to keep on top of my bills. Purrs for this would be appreciated
> as well.
>
> Dan

Mega super purrs!!!

Karen Chuplis
July 19th 04, 03:27 AM
in article , Dan M at wrote on
7/18/04 5:10 PM:

> I posted a while back about my brother's cat, Samantha, and how her CRF
> was getting worse. It's now progressed to the point that she hasn't
> eaten anything but a couple tablespoons of yogurt for the last three
> days. Looks like her time is approaching. Samantha and my brother could
> both use some purrs.
>
> And, late last week I got a message on my home answering machine from
> one of the companies I've applied to for a programming job! I'll be
> calling them back Monday, and could use some purrs for that as well. I
> am enjoying my driving, but being away from the kitties for weeks at a
> time is harder than I thought it would be, and I'm not earning nearly
> enough to keep on top of my bills. Purrs for this would be appreciated
> as well.
>
> Dan

Mega super purrs!!!

LOL
July 19th 04, 06:12 AM
Dan M > wrote in message >...
> I posted a while back about my brother's cat, Samantha, and how her CRF
> was getting worse. It's now progressed to the point that she hasn't
> eaten anything but a couple tablespoons of yogurt for the last three
> days. Looks like her time is approaching. Samantha and my brother could
> both use some purrs.
>
> And, late last week I got a message on my home answering machine from
> one of the companies I've applied to for a programming job! I'll be
> calling them back Monday, and could use some purrs for that as well. I
> am enjoying my driving, but being away from the kitties for weeks at a
> time is harder than I thought it would be, and I'm not earning nearly
> enough to keep on top of my bills. Purrs for this would be appreciated
> as well.
>
> Dan

Purrs are heading out!
------
Krista

LOL
July 19th 04, 06:12 AM
Dan M > wrote in message >...
> I posted a while back about my brother's cat, Samantha, and how her CRF
> was getting worse. It's now progressed to the point that she hasn't
> eaten anything but a couple tablespoons of yogurt for the last three
> days. Looks like her time is approaching. Samantha and my brother could
> both use some purrs.
>
> And, late last week I got a message on my home answering machine from
> one of the companies I've applied to for a programming job! I'll be
> calling them back Monday, and could use some purrs for that as well. I
> am enjoying my driving, but being away from the kitties for weeks at a
> time is harder than I thought it would be, and I'm not earning nearly
> enough to keep on top of my bills. Purrs for this would be appreciated
> as well.
>
> Dan

Purrs are heading out!
------
Krista

LOL
July 19th 04, 06:12 AM
Dan M > wrote in message >...
> I posted a while back about my brother's cat, Samantha, and how her CRF
> was getting worse. It's now progressed to the point that she hasn't
> eaten anything but a couple tablespoons of yogurt for the last three
> days. Looks like her time is approaching. Samantha and my brother could
> both use some purrs.
>
> And, late last week I got a message on my home answering machine from
> one of the companies I've applied to for a programming job! I'll be
> calling them back Monday, and could use some purrs for that as well. I
> am enjoying my driving, but being away from the kitties for weeks at a
> time is harder than I thought it would be, and I'm not earning nearly
> enough to keep on top of my bills. Purrs for this would be appreciated
> as well.
>
> Dan

Purrs are heading out!
------
Krista

Adrian
July 19th 04, 01:32 PM
Dan M wrote:
> I posted a while back about my brother's cat, Samantha, and how her
> CRF was getting worse. It's now progressed to the point that she
> hasn't eaten anything but a couple tablespoons of yogurt for the last
> three days. Looks like her time is approaching. Samantha and my
> brother could both use some purrs.
>
> And, late last week I got a message on my home answering machine from
> one of the companies I've applied to for a programming job! I'll be
> calling them back Monday, and could use some purrs for that as well. I
> am enjoying my driving, but being away from the kitties for weeks at a
> time is harder than I thought it would be, and I'm not earning nearly
> enough to keep on top of my bills. Purrs for this would be appreciated
> as well.
>
> Dan

Loads of purrs coming your way.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Adrian
July 19th 04, 01:32 PM

Dan M wrote:
> I posted a while back about my brother's cat, Samantha, and how her
> CRF was getting worse. It's now progressed to the point that she
> hasn't eaten anything but a couple tablespoons of yogurt for the last
> three days. Looks like her time is approaching. Samantha and my
> brother could both use some purrs.
>
> And, late last week I got a message on my home answering machine from
> one of the companies I've applied to for a programming job! I'll be
> calling them back Monday, and could use some purrs for that as well. I
> am enjoying my driving, but being away from the kitties for weeks at a
> time is harder than I thought it would be, and I'm not earning nearly
> enough to keep on top of my bills. Purrs for this would be appreciated
> as well.
>
> Dan

Loads of purrs coming your way.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

JBHajos
July 19th 04, 02:29 PM
On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 15:10:36 -0700, Dan M > wrote:

>I posted a while back about my brother's cat, Samantha, and how her CRF
>was getting worse.
>Looks like her time is approaching. Samantha and my brother could
>both use some purrs.

Many heartfelt purrs for Samantha and for your brother. We understand
his pain as we've lost three CRF kitties and are now going down the
same path with our Speckles.

>And, late last week I got a message on my home answering machine from
>one of the companies I've applied to for a programming job! I'll be
>calling them back Monday, and could use some purrs for that as well.

Purrs for that are on their way. Best of luck to you!!!!

Jeanne

JBHajos
July 19th 04, 02:29 PM
On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 15:10:36 -0700, Dan M > wrote:

>I posted a while back about my brother's cat, Samantha, and how her CRF
>was getting worse.
>Looks like her time is approaching. Samantha and my brother could
>both use some purrs.

Many heartfelt purrs for Samantha and for your brother. We understand
his pain as we've lost three CRF kitties and are now going down the
same path with our Speckles.

>And, late last week I got a message on my home answering machine from
>one of the companies I've applied to for a programming job! I'll be
>calling them back Monday, and could use some purrs for that as well.

Purrs for that are on their way. Best of luck to you!!!!

Jeanne

JBHajos
July 19th 04, 02:29 PM
On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 15:10:36 -0700, Dan M > wrote:

>I posted a while back about my brother's cat, Samantha, and how her CRF
>was getting worse.
>Looks like her time is approaching. Samantha and my brother could
>both use some purrs.

Many heartfelt purrs for Samantha and for your brother. We understand
his pain as we've lost three CRF kitties and are now going down the
same path with our Speckles.

>And, late last week I got a message on my home answering machine from
>one of the companies I've applied to for a programming job! I'll be
>calling them back Monday, and could use some purrs for that as well.

Purrs for that are on their way. Best of luck to you!!!!

Jeanne

SUQKRT
July 19th 04, 06:12 PM
Purrs for your Brother and his cat. And jobpurrs for you.
Suz
Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Waiting for inspiration. Please hold while I contemplate my navel.

|\__/|
(=':'=)
(")_(")

SUQKRT
July 19th 04, 06:12 PM
Purrs for your Brother and his cat. And jobpurrs for you.
Suz
Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Waiting for inspiration. Please hold while I contemplate my navel.

|\__/|
(=':'=)
(")_(")

SUQKRT
July 19th 04, 06:12 PM
Purrs for your Brother and his cat. And jobpurrs for you.
Suz
Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Waiting for inspiration. Please hold while I contemplate my navel.

|\__/|
(=':'=)
(")_(")

Steve Touchstone
July 19th 04, 10:41 PM
Sorry for piggybacking - lost OP somehow

>in article , Dan M at wrote on
>7/18/04 5:10 PM:
>
>> I posted a while back about my brother's cat, Samantha, and how her CRF
>> was getting worse. It's now progressed to the point that she hasn't
>> eaten anything but a couple tablespoons of yogurt for the last three
>> days. Looks like her time is approaching. Samantha and my brother could
>> both use some purrs.
Sorry to hear the CRF is gaining the upper hand. Sending purrs for Sam
to rebound, and if not for her hoomins as they wrestle with that
horrible decision we all dread.

>> And, late last week I got a message on my home answering machine from
>> one of the companies I've applied to for a programming job! I'll be
>> calling them back Monday, and could use some purrs for that as well. I
>> am enjoying my driving, but being away from the kitties for weeks at a
>> time is harder than I thought it would be, and I'm not earning nearly
>> enough to keep on top of my bills. Purrs for this would be appreciated
>> as well.
Purrs for there to be a interview in the offing, and a wonderful job
in the near future
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page: http://www.sirinet.net/~stouchst/index.html

Steve Touchstone
July 19th 04, 10:41 PM
Sorry for piggybacking - lost OP somehow

>in article , Dan M at wrote on
>7/18/04 5:10 PM:
>
>> I posted a while back about my brother's cat, Samantha, and how her CRF
>> was getting worse. It's now progressed to the point that she hasn't
>> eaten anything but a couple tablespoons of yogurt for the last three
>> days. Looks like her time is approaching. Samantha and my brother could
>> both use some purrs.
Sorry to hear the CRF is gaining the upper hand. Sending purrs for Sam
to rebound, and if not for her hoomins as they wrestle with that
horrible decision we all dread.

>> And, late last week I got a message on my home answering machine from
>> one of the companies I've applied to for a programming job! I'll be
>> calling them back Monday, and could use some purrs for that as well. I
>> am enjoying my driving, but being away from the kitties for weeks at a
>> time is harder than I thought it would be, and I'm not earning nearly
>> enough to keep on top of my bills. Purrs for this would be appreciated
>> as well.
Purrs for there to be a interview in the offing, and a wonderful job
in the near future
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page: http://www.sirinet.net/~stouchst/index.html

Steve Touchstone
July 19th 04, 10:41 PM
Sorry for piggybacking - lost OP somehow

>in article , Dan M at wrote on
>7/18/04 5:10 PM:
>
>> I posted a while back about my brother's cat, Samantha, and how her CRF
>> was getting worse. It's now progressed to the point that she hasn't
>> eaten anything but a couple tablespoons of yogurt for the last three
>> days. Looks like her time is approaching. Samantha and my brother could
>> both use some purrs.
Sorry to hear the CRF is gaining the upper hand. Sending purrs for Sam
to rebound, and if not for her hoomins as they wrestle with that
horrible decision we all dread.

>> And, late last week I got a message on my home answering machine from
>> one of the companies I've applied to for a programming job! I'll be
>> calling them back Monday, and could use some purrs for that as well. I
>> am enjoying my driving, but being away from the kitties for weeks at a
>> time is harder than I thought it would be, and I'm not earning nearly
>> enough to keep on top of my bills. Purrs for this would be appreciated
>> as well.
Purrs for there to be a interview in the offing, and a wonderful job
in the near future
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page: http://www.sirinet.net/~stouchst/index.html

Dan M
July 20th 04, 12:18 AM
> Sorry to hear the CRF is gaining the upper hand. Sending purrs for Sam
> to rebound, and if not for her hoomins as they wrestle with that
> horrible decision we all dread.
>
> Purrs for there to be a interview in the offing, and a wonderful job
> in the near future

Progress on both fronts. Nancy went over to my brother's place last
night and brought over a couple cans of the variety of food that our
kitties usually like the best, and got Samantha to eat some. And this
morning Pat got Samanatha to eat some more. We're hoping that she'll
hold on for a while, and that her standard of living will maintain.

I got hold of the guy that called me, and he sounds like almost as
excited about my fit for this job as I am. I'm supposed to fill out a
questionaire that he's going to send me "right away" (I've been waiting
half an hour so far), and once it's completed and back to him he's going
to see if he can get me in for an interview TOMORROW! Just so happens
that the load I'm carrying right now delivers about 40 miles from home
early tomorrow morning, and getting it there will run me out of legal
driving hours. What a happy coincidence!

We'll see how both circumstances progress from here.

Dan

Dan M
July 20th 04, 12:18 AM
> Sorry to hear the CRF is gaining the upper hand. Sending purrs for Sam
> to rebound, and if not for her hoomins as they wrestle with that
> horrible decision we all dread.
>
> Purrs for there to be a interview in the offing, and a wonderful job
> in the near future

Progress on both fronts. Nancy went over to my brother's place last
night and brought over a couple cans of the variety of food that our
kitties usually like the best, and got Samantha to eat some. And this
morning Pat got Samanatha to eat some more. We're hoping that she'll
hold on for a while, and that her standard of living will maintain.

I got hold of the guy that called me, and he sounds like almost as
excited about my fit for this job as I am. I'm supposed to fill out a
questionaire that he's going to send me "right away" (I've been waiting
half an hour so far), and once it's completed and back to him he's going
to see if he can get me in for an interview TOMORROW! Just so happens
that the load I'm carrying right now delivers about 40 miles from home
early tomorrow morning, and getting it there will run me out of legal
driving hours. What a happy coincidence!

We'll see how both circumstances progress from here.

Dan

Dan M
July 20th 04, 12:18 AM
> Sorry to hear the CRF is gaining the upper hand. Sending purrs for Sam
> to rebound, and if not for her hoomins as they wrestle with that
> horrible decision we all dread.
>
> Purrs for there to be a interview in the offing, and a wonderful job
> in the near future

Progress on both fronts. Nancy went over to my brother's place last
night and brought over a couple cans of the variety of food that our
kitties usually like the best, and got Samantha to eat some. And this
morning Pat got Samanatha to eat some more. We're hoping that she'll
hold on for a while, and that her standard of living will maintain.

I got hold of the guy that called me, and he sounds like almost as
excited about my fit for this job as I am. I'm supposed to fill out a
questionaire that he's going to send me "right away" (I've been waiting
half an hour so far), and once it's completed and back to him he's going
to see if he can get me in for an interview TOMORROW! Just so happens
that the load I'm carrying right now delivers about 40 miles from home
early tomorrow morning, and getting it there will run me out of legal
driving hours. What a happy coincidence!

We'll see how both circumstances progress from here.

Dan

Cheryl
July 20th 04, 01:24 AM
In the fine newsgroup "rec.pets.cats.anecdotes", Dan M
> artfully composed this message within
> on 19 Jul 2004:

> Progress on both fronts. Nancy went over to my brother's place
> last night and brought over a couple cans of the variety of food
> that our kitties usually like the best, and got Samantha to eat
> some. And this morning Pat got Samanatha to eat some more. We're
> hoping that she'll hold on for a while, and that her standard of
> living will maintain.
>
> I got hold of the guy that called me, and he sounds like almost
> as excited about my fit for this job as I am. I'm supposed to
> fill out a questionaire that he's going to send me "right away"
> (I've been waiting half an hour so far), and once it's completed
> and back to him he's going to see if he can get me in for an
> interview TOMORROW! Just so happens that the load I'm carrying
> right now delivers about 40 miles from home early tomorrow
> morning, and getting it there will run me out of legal driving
> hours. What a happy coincidence!
>
> We'll see how both circumstances progress from here.
>
> Dan

It sounds like this is meant to be Dan. :) Good luck tomorrow and
purrs are still being sent out for Samantha. It's so hard when they
get sick, so worrisome. :(

--
Cheryl

Cheryl
July 20th 04, 01:24 AM
In the fine newsgroup "rec.pets.cats.anecdotes", Dan M
> artfully composed this message within
> on 19 Jul 2004:

> Progress on both fronts. Nancy went over to my brother's place
> last night and brought over a couple cans of the variety of food
> that our kitties usually like the best, and got Samantha to eat
> some. And this morning Pat got Samanatha to eat some more. We're
> hoping that she'll hold on for a while, and that her standard of
> living will maintain.
>
> I got hold of the guy that called me, and he sounds like almost
> as excited about my fit for this job as I am. I'm supposed to
> fill out a questionaire that he's going to send me "right away"
> (I've been waiting half an hour so far), and once it's completed
> and back to him he's going to see if he can get me in for an
> interview TOMORROW! Just so happens that the load I'm carrying
> right now delivers about 40 miles from home early tomorrow
> morning, and getting it there will run me out of legal driving
> hours. What a happy coincidence!
>
> We'll see how both circumstances progress from here.
>
> Dan

It sounds like this is meant to be Dan. :) Good luck tomorrow and
purrs are still being sent out for Samantha. It's so hard when they
get sick, so worrisome. :(

--
Cheryl

Cheryl
July 20th 04, 01:24 AM
In the fine newsgroup "rec.pets.cats.anecdotes", Dan M
> artfully composed this message within
> on 19 Jul 2004:

> Progress on both fronts. Nancy went over to my brother's place
> last night and brought over a couple cans of the variety of food
> that our kitties usually like the best, and got Samantha to eat
> some. And this morning Pat got Samanatha to eat some more. We're
> hoping that she'll hold on for a while, and that her standard of
> living will maintain.
>
> I got hold of the guy that called me, and he sounds like almost
> as excited about my fit for this job as I am. I'm supposed to
> fill out a questionaire that he's going to send me "right away"
> (I've been waiting half an hour so far), and once it's completed
> and back to him he's going to see if he can get me in for an
> interview TOMORROW! Just so happens that the load I'm carrying
> right now delivers about 40 miles from home early tomorrow
> morning, and getting it there will run me out of legal driving
> hours. What a happy coincidence!
>
> We'll see how both circumstances progress from here.
>
> Dan

It sounds like this is meant to be Dan. :) Good luck tomorrow and
purrs are still being sent out for Samantha. It's so hard when they
get sick, so worrisome. :(

--
Cheryl

Sam Nash
July 20th 04, 03:26 AM
"Dan M" > wrote in message
> I posted a while back about my brother's cat, Samantha, and how her CRF
> was getting worse. It's now progressed to the point that she hasn't
> eaten anything but a couple tablespoons of yogurt for the last three
> days. Looks like her time is approaching. Samantha and my brother could
> both use some purrs.
>
> And, late last week I got a message on my home answering machine from
> one of the companies I've applied to for a programming job! I'll be
> calling them back Monday, and could use some purrs for that as well. I
> am enjoying my driving, but being away from the kitties for weeks at a
> time is harder than I thought it would be, and I'm not earning nearly
> enough to keep on top of my bills. Purrs for this would be appreciated
> as well.
>
> Dan
Purrs of both varieties on the way south from Seattle.
Sam

Sam Nash
July 20th 04, 03:26 AM

"Dan M" > wrote in message
> I posted a while back about my brother's cat, Samantha, and how her CRF
> was getting worse. It's now progressed to the point that she hasn't
> eaten anything but a couple tablespoons of yogurt for the last three
> days. Looks like her time is approaching. Samantha and my brother could
> both use some purrs.
>
> And, late last week I got a message on my home answering machine from
> one of the companies I've applied to for a programming job! I'll be
> calling them back Monday, and could use some purrs for that as well. I
> am enjoying my driving, but being away from the kitties for weeks at a
> time is harder than I thought it would be, and I'm not earning nearly
> enough to keep on top of my bills. Purrs for this would be appreciated
> as well.
>
> Dan
Purrs of both varieties on the way south from Seattle.
Sam

JPHobbs
July 20th 04, 05:41 AM
Purrs to Samantha and your Brother, and purrs for a new job. Jean.P.

Sam Nash > wrote in message
> "Dan M" > wrote in message
> > I posted a while back about my brother's cat, Samantha, and how her CRF
> > was getting worse. It's now progressed to the point that she hasn't
> > eaten anything but a couple tablespoons of yogurt for the last three
> > days. Looks like her time is approaching. Samantha and my brother could
> > both use some purrs.
> >
> > And, late last week I got a message on my home answering machine from
> > one of the companies I've applied to for a programming job! I'll be
> > calling them back Monday, and could use some purrs for that as well. I
> > am enjoying my driving, but being away from the kitties for weeks at a
> > time is harder than I thought it would be, and I'm not earning nearly
> > enough to keep on top of my bills. Purrs for this would be appreciated
> > as well.
> >
> > Dan
> Purrs of both varieties on the way south from Seattle.
> Sam

polonca12000
July 20th 04, 04:47 PM
Lots of purrs for Samantha and your brother and also for you to get the
programming job, Dan,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Dan M" > wrote in message
> I posted a while back about my brother's cat, Samantha, and how her CRF
> was getting worse. <snip>

Exocat
July 21st 04, 08:19 PM
Megapurrs from the terrible trio & overworked human in the UK that
everything goes as smoothly & stresslessly as possible on both fronts.
Sorry they're late but I hope they work anyway.

Best

Gordon, Bandit, Pericles & Snowball

--
Feline family viewable at:
http://community.webshots.com/user/exocat

"Dan M" > wrote

> Samantha and my brother could both use some purrs.
>
> And, late last week I got a message on my home answering machine
> from one of the companies I've applied to for a programming job!
> Purrs for this would be appreciated as well.

Exocat
July 21st 04, 08:19 PM
Megapurrs from the terrible trio & overworked human in the UK that
everything goes as smoothly & stresslessly as possible on both fronts.
Sorry they're late but I hope they work anyway.

Best

Gordon, Bandit, Pericles & Snowball

--
Feline family viewable at:
http://community.webshots.com/user/exocat

"Dan M" > wrote

> Samantha and my brother could both use some purrs.
>
> And, late last week I got a message on my home answering machine
> from one of the companies I've applied to for a programming job!
> Purrs for this would be appreciated as well.

Exocat
July 21st 04, 08:19 PM
Megapurrs from the terrible trio & overworked human in the UK that
everything goes as smoothly & stresslessly as possible on both fronts.
Sorry they're late but I hope they work anyway.

Best

Gordon, Bandit, Pericles & Snowball

--
Feline family viewable at:
http://community.webshots.com/user/exocat

"Dan M" > wrote

> Samantha and my brother could both use some purrs.
>
> And, late last week I got a message on my home answering machine
> from one of the companies I've applied to for a programming job!
> Purrs for this would be appreciated as well.

badwilson
July 22nd 04, 07:00 AM
Many purrs coming up, for Samantha and for you.
--
Britta
Sandpaper kisses, a cuddle and a purr. I have an alarm clock that's covered