PDA

View Full Version : Re: If your cat(s) went to RB....

jmcquown
August 6th 04, 09:38 AM
Pat wrote:
> ...then you will appreciate this:
>
> http://www.infinitecat.com/movies/mopsey.html
>
> Be sure to have speakers turned on and up.

That made me cry.

Jill

jmcquown
August 6th 04, 09:38 AM

Pat wrote:
> ...then you will appreciate this:
>
> http://www.infinitecat.com/movies/mopsey.html
>
> Be sure to have speakers turned on and up.

That made me cry.

Jill

Kim
August 6th 04, 11:38 AM
I learned of this tribute shortly after I lost my himmy Pandora to CRF a
year and a half ago. I watched it a million times, memorized the words to
the song and cried and cried...