PDA

View Full Version : RPCA: "Kids" are boarded!

jmcquown
September 14th 05, 05:08 PM
Okay, I did the evil deed and put a completely unsuspecting Persia in her
carrier to take her off to be boarded. My plan went off without a hitch;
she thought this was just another morning in our house. Of course she
started mewling pitifully; that's a given.

I got to the vet and brought her in and then got Peaches from the car. They
called for a tech to take two back for boarding. This big burly came up
with 2 leashes. He stopped in utter surprise at the sight of the bird cage.
The receptionist said, "It's a bird and a cat." He said, "Guess I won't
need these leashes, then!" Peaches chirped the affirmative at him and he
laughed.

I asked the receptionist to order another bag of Persia's x/d food and she
exclaimed, "Oh! You've got those free food coupons!" Yep! :)

My flight doesn't leave until 2:45. I remembered to turn off Persia's
Drinkwell fountain and water the plants. I put a hold on my mail last
Saturday. I don't know how things work in other countries if you go on
holiday but in the U.S. you can do this online, which is really convenient.

I'm killing time until the taxi arrives to whisk me off to the airport.

Jill

KittyLady
September 14th 05, 05:46 PM
Have a wonderful trip Jill! I am sure Ms. Persia will forgive you when
you get back.
Skritches,
KittyLady

Kreisleriana
September 14th 05, 05:48 PM
On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 11:08:37 -0500, "jmcquown"
> yodeled:

>Okay, I did the evil deed and put a completely unsuspecting Persia in her
>carrier to take her off to be boarded. My plan went off without a hitch;
>she thought this was just another morning in our house. Of course she
>started mewling pitifully; that's a given.
>
>I got to the vet and brought her in and then got Peaches from the car. They
>called for a tech to take two back for boarding. This big burly came up
>with 2 leashes. He stopped in utter surprise at the sight of the bird cage.
>The receptionist said, "It's a bird and a cat." He said, "Guess I won't
>need these leashes, then!" Peaches chirped the affirmative at him and he
>laughed.
>
>I asked the receptionist to order another bag of Persia's x/d food and she
>exclaimed, "Oh! You've got those free food coupons!" Yep! :)
>
>My flight doesn't leave until 2:45. I remembered to turn off Persia's
>Drinkwell fountain and water the plants. I put a hold on my mail last
>Saturday. I don't know how things work in other countries if you go on
>holiday but in the U.S. you can do this online, which is really convenient.
>
>I'm killing time until the taxi arrives to whisk me off to the airport.
>
>Jill

Have a great time.

Theresa

jmcquown
September 14th 05, 05:59 PM
KittyLady wrote:
> Have a wonderful trip Jill! I am sure Ms. Persia will forgive you when
> you get back.
> Skritches,
> KittyLady

Thanks! She will do her usual routine of checking the entire apartment for
greeblings (and to make sure all her toys are still there). She'll wander
around telling me off for a bit, but she always forgives me :) Little does
she know we'll be repeating this whole scenario on 9/28!

Jill

Cwazy Zachy :)
September 14th 05, 07:21 PM
jmcquown bent over and whined:

>Thanks!

No problem hon. But you missed a drop...right there running down your
chin ;)

Sir Weeble Wobblybottom
September 14th 05, 07:51 PM
jmcquown wrote:
> Okay, I did the evil deed and put a completely unsuspecting Persia in
> her carrier to take her off to be boarded. My plan went off without
> a hitch; she thought this was just another morning in our house. Of
> course she started mewling pitifully; that's a given.
>
> I got to the vet and brought her in and then got Peaches from the
> car. They called for a tech to take two back for boarding. This big
> burly came up with 2 leashes. He stopped in utter surprise at the
> sight of the bird cage. The receptionist said, "It's a bird and a
> cat." He said, "Guess I won't need these leashes, then!" Peaches
> chirped the affirmative at him and he laughed.
>
> I asked the receptionist to order another bag of Persia's x/d food
> and she exclaimed, "Oh! You've got those free food coupons!" Yep! :)
>
> My flight doesn't leave until 2:45. I remembered to turn off Persia's
> Drinkwell fountain and water the plants. I put a hold on my mail last
> Saturday. I don't know how things work in other countries if you go
> on holiday but in the U.S. you can do this online, which is really
> convenient.
>
> I'm killing time until the taxi arrives to whisk me off to the
> airport.
>
> Jill

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

I miss My Presush Persia alreddy!!!!

*Sir* Weebs

KittyLady
September 14th 05, 08:06 PM
Hi Sir Weebs,
Remember you could always teleport over to see her.
Special Skritches for you,
KittyLady

KittyLady
September 14th 05, 08:06 PM
Hi Sir Weebs,
Remember you could always teleport over to see her.
Special Skritches for you,
KittyLady

Sir Weeble Wobblybottom
September 15th 05, 04:03 AM
KittyLady wrote:
> Hi Sir Weebs,
> Remember you could always teleport over to see her.
> Special Skritches for you,
> KittyLady

Shhh! Mommy not supposed to no bowt dat!

Maybe I can talk Smoeky (ol' toothless) into teleporting down der, and My
Pershus Persia could teleport up here :D

KittyLady
September 15th 05, 12:48 PM
Thats sounds like a mighty fine plan Sir Weebs. Sorry about letting the
cat out of the bag. Forgive me?
Skritches,
KittyLady

Duke of URL
September 15th 05, 08:21 PM
jmcquown @

> Saturday. I don't know how things work in other countries if you go
> on holiday but in the U.S. you can do this online, which is really

(grumpf) not MY electric company! A city of over a million, and the utility
still thinks it's 1950! You can't do ANYthing on-line or via telephone, only
in person.
--
Once a suicide bomber, always a suicide bomber

polonca12000
September 16th 05, 10:34 AM
Have a safe trip!
Best wishes,