PDA

View Full Version : Re: OT A little Supreme Court Humor

Cwaazee Caatt
September 13th 05, 05:41 PM
Kreisleriana bent over and whined:

>The opening of the Senate hearings on John Roberts for Chief Justice
>remind me of something that happened around 20 years ago during the
>notorious hearings for Robert Bork's appointment to the Supreme Court.
>
>My mother was explaining the process to one of my less-bright,
>less-informed cousins and she said something, I forget what, exactly,
>about lawyers.
>
>My cousin was wide-eyed with shock and indignation. "WHAT!!!!!!!" he
>yelled. "You mean all those guys on the Supreme Court are
>LAWYERS!!!!!!?????????"

Was that supposed to be humorous NetKKKop?
Lame, very ****ing lame.

Cwaazee Caatt
September 13th 05, 05:43 PM
Victor M bent over and whined:

>Kreisleriana wrote:
>> My cousin was wide-eyed with shock and indignation. "WHAT!!!!!!!" he
>> yelled. "You mean all those guys on the Supreme Court are
>> LAWYERS!!!!!!?????????"
>
>That's too funny!

Step right up!
See the netKKKop go slurpidy slurp slurp slurp!
Git your tongue out of her ass, you're embarrassing yourself.

/rolls eyes

Cwaazee Caatt
September 13th 05, 05:43 PM
wafflycat bent over and whined:

>"Kreisleriana" > wrote in message
>

>> My mother was explaining the process to one of my less-bright,
>> less-informed cousins and she said something, I forget what, exactly,
>> about lawyers.
>>
>> My cousin was wide-eyed with shock and indignation. "WHAT!!!!!!!" he
>> yelled. "You mean all those guys on the Supreme Court are
>>
>> :P
>>

>Not such a dim cousin - he has a realistic view of lawyers ;-)

Does waffly refer to the texture of your cottage cheese fatty thighs?
Just curious ;)