PDA

View Full Version : Baby Eyes has forgiven me

Pat
August 15th 04, 06:07 PM
After about two weeks of solitary sulking in the spare bedroom over the new
kittens, last night Baby Eyes spent most of the evening in my lap, purring
and giving me wet kisses. When I woke up today she was on my pillow,
kneading my hair. Then she crawled into the neck opening of my nightshirt
and curled against my belly. She returned physically from being missing for
4 days but it took her this long to return in spirit.

The other cats were scattered over the bed this morning too - Eli against
the back of my knees, Tommy on my feet, Abelard under the blanket against my
back, Billy and Lilly snuggled together on my AWOL for 5 years DH's pillow.
It's such a joy to wake up with all these fur-babies. This must be the
reason mama cats look so blissful at times.

Kreisleriana
August 15th 04, 08:49 PM
On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 12:07:32 -0500, "Pat"
> yodeled:

>After about two weeks of solitary sulking in the spare bedroom over the new
>kittens, last night Baby Eyes spent most of the evening in my lap, purring
>and giving me wet kisses. When I woke up today she was on my pillow,
>kneading my hair. Then she crawled into the neck opening of my nightshirt
>and curled against my belly.

Aww! They really are very forgiving. I was away for three days in
DC, to visit my little nephew, and Stinky was very pouty when I came
home; but he is blocking the keyboard right now as I type. ;)

Theresa

Kreisleriana
August 15th 04, 08:49 PM
On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 12:07:32 -0500, "Pat"
> yodeled:

>After about two weeks of solitary sulking in the spare bedroom over the new
>kittens, last night Baby Eyes spent most of the evening in my lap, purring
>and giving me wet kisses. When I woke up today she was on my pillow,
>kneading my hair. Then she crawled into the neck opening of my nightshirt
>and curled against my belly.

Aww! They really are very forgiving. I was away for three days in
DC, to visit my little nephew, and Stinky was very pouty when I came
home; but he is blocking the keyboard right now as I type. ;)

Theresa

Kreisleriana
August 15th 04, 08:49 PM
On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 12:07:32 -0500, "Pat"
> yodeled:

>After about two weeks of solitary sulking in the spare bedroom over the new
>kittens, last night Baby Eyes spent most of the evening in my lap, purring
>and giving me wet kisses. When I woke up today she was on my pillow,
>kneading my hair. Then she crawled into the neck opening of my nightshirt
>and curled against my belly.

Aww! They really are very forgiving. I was away for three days in
DC, to visit my little nephew, and Stinky was very pouty when I came
home; but he is blocking the keyboard right now as I type. ;)

Theresa

Adrian
August 17th 04, 11:56 AM

Awwwwwwwww.