PDA

View Full Version : how to relax

lnsanecat
August 16th 04, 06:15 AM
Tonight as i prepared for bed. I decided to take a long hot soak in the
tub. As i was laying in the water with my eyes shut i hear the a thud and
there is Max sitting on the edge of the tub. Looking at me like i've lost
my mind. then I look over and there is ginger sitting on top of the close
hamper looking at me and then looking at max like max has lost his mind
because he's so close. Close as in his tail has 4 inches of it dangleing in
the water. On the toilet is Tessa who is just as amused by my bath as the
other two and Sadie is standing in the doorway. I guess my bath time is a
family thing now. I asked them why they didn't just go open the front door
and let the whole neighborhood in. They just stared at me. So I close my
eyes to relax some more and hear scratching. Not only have all 4 cats
decided that they wanna help. My rabbit is now trying to jump in with me.
For animals that don't like water they seem to like it just fine when it
involves me. I swear max is gonna climb right in with me. I guess he
figures if i'm not scared of it why should he be. I'm thinking of putting
the fishtank in the bathroom too. That way EVERYONE can joine me next time!
anyhow just had to share i'm sure you've all had such wonderful bath time
fun

Seanette Blaylock
August 16th 04, 06:22 AM
"lnsanecat" > had some very interesting things
to say about how to relax:

>Tonight as i prepared for bed. I decided to take a long hot soak in the
>tub. As i was laying in the water with my eyes shut i hear the a thud and
>there is Max sitting on the edge of the tub. Looking at me like i've lost
>my mind. then I look over and there is ginger sitting on top of the close
>hamper looking at me and then looking at max like max has lost his mind
>because he's so close. Close as in his tail has 4 inches of it dangleing in
>the water. On the toilet is Tessa who is just as amused by my bath as the
>other two and Sadie is standing in the doorway. I guess my bath time is a
>family thing now. I asked them why they didn't just go open the front door
>and let the whole neighborhood in. They just stared at me. So I close my
>eyes to relax some more and hear scratching. Not only have all 4 cats
>decided that they wanna help. My rabbit is now trying to jump in with me.
>For animals that don't like water they seem to like it just fine when it
>involves me. I swear max is gonna climb right in with me. I guess he
>figures if i'm not scared of it why should he be. I'm thinking of putting
>the fishtank in the bathroom too. That way EVERYONE can joine me next time!
>anyhow just had to share i'm sure you've all had such wonderful bath time fun

Felix likes to sit on the edge of the tub to be petted while I'm in
the tub. He also likes to taste-test bubble bath and/or water.

BTW, careful with the rabbit getting in there. I'm told by a reliable
source that they can't swim.

> [...]

>family thing now. I asked them why they didn't just go open the front door
>and let the whole neighborhood in. They just stared at me. So I close my
>eyes to relax some more and hear scratching. Not only have all 4 cats
>decided that they wanna help. My rabbit is now trying to jump in with me.
>For animals that don't like water they seem to like it just fine when it
>involves me. I swear max is gonna climb right in with me. I guess he
>figures if i'm not scared of it why should he be. I'm thinking of putting
>the fishtank in the bathroom too. That way EVERYONE can joine me next time!
>anyhow just had to share i'm sure you've all had such wonderful bath time fun

Felix likes to sit on the edge of the tub to be petted while I'm in
the tub. He also likes to taste-test bubble bath and/or water.

BTW, careful with the rabbit getting in there. I'm told by a reliable

August 16th 04, 09:54 AM
lnsanecat > wrote:

> Tonight as i prepared for bed. I decided to take a long hot soak in the
> tub. As i was laying in the water with my eyes shut i hear the a thud and
> there is Max sitting on the edge of the tub. Looking at me like i've lost
> my mind. then I look over and there is ginger sitting on top of the close
> hamper looking at me and then looking at max like max has lost his mind
> because he's so close. Close as in his tail has 4 inches of it dangleing in
> the water. On the toilet is Tessa who is just as amused by my bath as the
> other two and Sadie is standing in the doorway. I guess my bath time is a
> family thing now.

LOL! So glad you've found a way to ensure getting so much attention from
your cats. I'll bet they weren't giving you the time of day before you
decided to engage in such weird behavior as actually immersing yourself
in *water*. Maybe you should have programs printed up for your next bath,
so they can better follow the show. :)

Joyce

August 16th 04, 09:54 AM

lnsanecat > wrote:

> Tonight as i prepared for bed. I decided to take a long hot soak in the
> tub. As i was laying in the water with my eyes shut i hear the a thud and
> there is Max sitting on the edge of the tub. Looking at me like i've lost
> my mind. then I look over and there is ginger sitting on top of the close
> hamper looking at me and then looking at max like max has lost his mind
> because he's so close. Close as in his tail has 4 inches of it dangleing in
> the water. On the toilet is Tessa who is just as amused by my bath as the
> other two and Sadie is standing in the doorway. I guess my bath time is a
> family thing now.

LOL! So glad you've found a way to ensure getting so much attention from
your cats. I'll bet they weren't giving you the time of day before you
decided to engage in such weird behavior as actually immersing yourself
in *water*. Maybe you should have programs printed up for your next bath,
so they can better follow the show. :)

Joyce

O J
August 16th 04, 10:54 AM
On Mon, 16 Aug, lnsanecat wrote:

---------------------<snip>----------------------
>They just stared at me. So I close my
>eyes to relax some more and hear scratching. Not only have all 4 cats
>decided that they wanna help
---------------------<snip>----------------------

We almost always take showers. They leave me alone, but if DH is in
there, she can almost guarantee a visit by Sumo, who will jump from
the toilet seat to the top rail of the stall shower. He'd be happy
enough just to sit there, but if he gets splashed by a stray water
droplet, he will meow and complain.

When DH has to use the toilet, it does no good to close the door, the
cats scratch at it and poke their little paws under it.

Regards and Purrs,
O J

O J
August 16th 04, 10:54 AM
On Mon, 16 Aug, lnsanecat wrote:

---------------------<snip>----------------------
>They just stared at me. So I close my
>eyes to relax some more and hear scratching. Not only have all 4 cats
>decided that they wanna help
---------------------<snip>----------------------

We almost always take showers. They leave me alone, but if DH is in
there, she can almost guarantee a visit by Sumo, who will jump from
the toilet seat to the top rail of the stall shower. He'd be happy
enough just to sit there, but if he gets splashed by a stray water
droplet, he will meow and complain.

When DH has to use the toilet, it does no good to close the door, the
cats scratch at it and poke their little paws under it.

Regards and Purrs,
O J

O J
August 16th 04, 10:54 AM
On Mon, 16 Aug, lnsanecat wrote:

---------------------<snip>----------------------
>They just stared at me. So I close my
>eyes to relax some more and hear scratching. Not only have all 4 cats
>decided that they wanna help
---------------------<snip>----------------------

We almost always take showers. They leave me alone, but if DH is in
there, she can almost guarantee a visit by Sumo, who will jump from
the toilet seat to the top rail of the stall shower. He'd be happy
enough just to sit there, but if he gets splashed by a stray water
droplet, he will meow and complain.

When DH has to use the toilet, it does no good to close the door, the
cats scratch at it and poke their little paws under it.

Regards and Purrs,
O J

Howard Berkowitz
August 16th 04, 11:19 AM
In article >,
wrote:

> BTW, careful with the rabbit getting in there. I'm told by a reliable
> source that they can't swim.

Jimmy Carter seemed to feel differently!

Howard Berkowitz
August 16th 04, 11:19 AM

wrote:

> BTW, careful with the rabbit getting in there. I'm told by a reliable
> source that they can't swim.

Jimmy Carter seemed to feel differently!

badwilson
August 16th 04, 12:17 PM
"O J" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 16 Aug, lnsanecat wrote:
>
> ---------------------<snip>----------------------
> >They just stared at me. So I close my
> >eyes to relax some more and hear scratching. Not only have all 4 cats
> >decided that they wanna help
> ---------------------<snip>----------------------
>
> We almost always take showers. They leave me alone, but if DH is in
> there, she can almost guarantee a visit by Sumo, who will jump from
> the toilet seat to the top rail of the stall shower. He'd be happy
> enough just to sit there, but if he gets splashed by a stray water
> droplet, he will meow and complain.
>
> When DH has to use the toilet, it does no good to close the door, the
> cats scratch at it and poke their little paws under it.
>
> Regards and Purrs,
> O J

When we lived in our condo in Vancouver, Vino always used to jump from the
toilet to the railing of the sliding glass shower door. He wouldn't be able
to make it up there with all 4 feet, so he would hang by his front paws and
then pull himself up. Then he would pace back and forth on the rail while
we showered. The rail was only about 2 inches wide, so it was tricky. His
back would skim the ceiling and the ceiling would be wet from condensation,
so after a year or so, there was an accumulation of cat hair stuck to the
ceiling. We couldn't bring ourselves to clean it up because it was so cute.
--
Britta
Sandpaper kisses, a cuddle and a purr. I have an alarm clock that's covered

badwilson
August 16th 04, 12:17 PM

"O J" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 16 Aug, lnsanecat wrote:
>
> ---------------------<snip>----------------------
> >They just stared at me. So I close my
> >eyes to relax some more and hear scratching. Not only have all 4 cats
> >decided that they wanna help
> ---------------------<snip>----------------------
>
> We almost always take showers. They leave me alone, but if DH is in
> there, she can almost guarantee a visit by Sumo, who will jump from
> the toilet seat to the top rail of the stall shower. He'd be happy
> enough just to sit there, but if he gets splashed by a stray water
> droplet, he will meow and complain.
>
> When DH has to use the toilet, it does no good to close the door, the
> cats scratch at it and poke their little paws under it.
>
> Regards and Purrs,
> O J

When we lived in our condo in Vancouver, Vino always used to jump from the
toilet to the railing of the sliding glass shower door. He wouldn't be able
to make it up there with all 4 feet, so he would hang by his front paws and
then pull himself up. Then he would pace back and forth on the rail while
we showered. The rail was only about 2 inches wide, so it was tricky. His
back would skim the ceiling and the ceiling would be wet from condensation,
so after a year or so, there was an accumulation of cat hair stuck to the
ceiling. We couldn't bring ourselves to clean it up because it was so cute.
--
Britta
Sandpaper kisses, a cuddle and a purr. I have an alarm clock that's covered
in fur!
Check out pictures of Vino at:

Jean Hobbs
August 16th 04, 01:26 PM
I certainly have, Henri RB often used to slip into the bath with me,
I had to yell for my Daughter every time to come and get him out
regards Jean.P.

lnsanecat > wrote in message
> Tonight as i prepared for bed. I decided to take a long hot soak in the
> tub. As i was laying in the water with my eyes shut i hear the a thud
and
> there is Max sitting on the edge of the tub. Looking at me like i've lost
> my mind. then I look over and there is ginger sitting on top of the close
> hamper looking at me and then looking at max like max has lost his mind
> because he's so close. Close as in his tail has 4 inches of it dangleing
in
> the water. On the toilet is Tessa who is just as amused by my bath as the
> other two and Sadie is standing in the doorway. I guess my bath time is a
> family thing now. I asked them why they didn't just go open the front
door
> and let the whole neighborhood in. They just stared at me. So I close
my
> eyes to relax some more and hear scratching. Not only have all 4 cats
> decided that they wanna help. My rabbit is now trying to jump in with me.
> For animals that don't like water they seem to like it just fine when it
> involves me. I swear max is gonna climb right in with me. I guess he
> figures if i'm not scared of it why should he be. I'm thinking of putting
> the fishtank in the bathroom too. That way EVERYONE can joine me next
time!
> anyhow just had to share i'm sure you've all had such wonderful bath time
> fun

lnsanecat
August 16th 04, 07:08 PM
some rabbits can swim. i know other rabbit people who say they take theirs
swimming in ponds or thier pool but as lazy as rufas is he'd prolly rather
drown then try to save his own life lol

"Howard Berkowitz" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> wrote:
>
> > BTW, careful with the rabbit getting in there. I'm told by a reliable
> > source that they can't swim.
>

> Jimmy Carter seemed to feel differently!

lnsanecat
August 16th 04, 07:08 PM
some rabbits can swim. i know other rabbit people who say they take theirs
swimming in ponds or thier pool but as lazy as rufas is he'd prolly rather
drown then try to save his own life lol

"Howard Berkowitz" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> wrote:
>
> > BTW, careful with the rabbit getting in there. I'm told by a reliable
> > source that they can't swim.
>

> Jimmy Carter seemed to feel differently!

lnsanecat
August 16th 04, 07:08 PM
some rabbits can swim. i know other rabbit people who say they take theirs
swimming in ponds or thier pool but as lazy as rufas is he'd prolly rather
drown then try to save his own life lol

"Howard Berkowitz" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> wrote:
>
> > BTW, careful with the rabbit getting in there. I'm told by a reliable
> > source that they can't swim.
>

> Jimmy Carter seemed to feel differently!

Kreisleriana
August 16th 04, 07:14 PM
On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 09:54:19 GMT, O J >
yodeled:

>On Mon, 16 Aug, lnsanecat wrote:
>
>---------------------<snip>----------------------
>>They just stared at me. So I close my
>>eyes to relax some more and hear scratching. Not only have all 4 cats
>>decided that they wanna help
>---------------------<snip>----------------------
>
>We almost always take showers. They leave me alone, but if DH is in
>there, she can almost guarantee a visit by Sumo, who will jump from
>the toilet seat to the top rail of the stall shower. He'd be happy
>enough just to sit there, but if he gets splashed by a stray water
>droplet, he will meow and complain.

My cats always would poke at me through the shower curtain. "Wow,
she can't see us!" :)

Theresa

Kreisleriana
August 16th 04, 07:14 PM
On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 09:54:19 GMT, O J >
yodeled:

>On Mon, 16 Aug, lnsanecat wrote:
>
>---------------------<snip>----------------------
>>They just stared at me. So I close my
>>eyes to relax some more and hear scratching. Not only have all 4 cats
>>decided that they wanna help
>---------------------<snip>----------------------
>
>We almost always take showers. They leave me alone, but if DH is in
>there, she can almost guarantee a visit by Sumo, who will jump from
>the toilet seat to the top rail of the stall shower. He'd be happy
>enough just to sit there, but if he gets splashed by a stray water
>droplet, he will meow and complain.

My cats always would poke at me through the shower curtain. "Wow,
she can't see us!" :)

Theresa

Kreisleriana
August 16th 04, 07:14 PM
On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 09:54:19 GMT, O J >
yodeled:

>On Mon, 16 Aug, lnsanecat wrote:
>
>---------------------<snip>----------------------
>>They just stared at me. So I close my
>>eyes to relax some more and hear scratching. Not only have all 4 cats
>>decided that they wanna help
>---------------------<snip>----------------------
>
>We almost always take showers. They leave me alone, but if DH is in
>there, she can almost guarantee a visit by Sumo, who will jump from
>the toilet seat to the top rail of the stall shower. He'd be happy
>enough just to sit there, but if he gets splashed by a stray water
>droplet, he will meow and complain.

My cats always would poke at me through the shower curtain. "Wow,
she can't see us!" :)

Theresa

Seanette Blaylock
August 16th 04, 07:16 PM
Howard Berkowitz > had some very interesting things
to say about Re: how to relax:

>> BTW, careful with the rabbit getting in there. I'm told by a reliable
>> source that they can't swim.
>Jimmy Carter seemed to feel differently!

My source's credentials include long-time rabbit owner and running my
former city's rabbit rescue :-).

See http://www.straightdope.com/classics/a4_019.html for more on that
subject. :-)

Seanette Blaylock
August 16th 04, 07:16 PM
Howard Berkowitz > had some very interesting things
to say about Re: how to relax:

>> BTW, careful with the rabbit getting in there. I'm told by a reliable
>> source that they can't swim.
>Jimmy Carter seemed to feel differently!

My source's credentials include long-time rabbit owner and running my
former city's rabbit rescue :-).

See http://www.straightdope.com/classics/a4_019.html for more on that
subject. :-)

Seanette Blaylock
August 16th 04, 07:16 PM
Howard Berkowitz > had some very interesting things
to say about Re: how to relax:

>> BTW, careful with the rabbit getting in there. I'm told by a reliable
>> source that they can't swim.
>Jimmy Carter seemed to feel differently!

My source's credentials include long-time rabbit owner and running my
former city's rabbit rescue :-).

See http://www.straightdope.com/classics/a4_019.html for more on that
subject. :-)

Kreisleriana
August 16th 04, 07:16 PM
On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 06:19:37 -0400, Howard Berkowitz

wrote:

>> BTW, careful with the rabbit getting in there. I'm told by a reliable
>> source that they can't swim.
>

>Jimmy Carter seemed to feel differently!

That was obviously one of these. These mutants can do anything:
<http://tinyurl.com/blen>

wrote:

>> BTW, careful with the rabbit getting in there. I'm told by a reliable
>> source that they can't swim.
>

>Jimmy Carter seemed to feel differently!

That was obviously one of these. These mutants can do anything:
<http://tinyurl.com/blen>

Theresa

Duke of URL
August 17th 04, 12:57 AM
Seanette Blaylock wrote:
> "lnsanecat" > had some very interesting things
> to say about how to relax:
>
>> Tonight as i prepared for bed. I decided to take a long hot soak in
>> the tub. As i was laying in the water with my eyes shut i hear the
>> a thud and there is Max sitting on the edge of the tub. Looking at
>> me like i've lost my mind. then I look over and there is ginger
>> sitting on top of the close hamper looking at me and then looking at
>> max like max has lost his mind because he's so close. Close as in
>> his tail has 4 inches of it dangleing in the water. On the toilet
>> is Tessa who is just as amused by my bath as the other two and Sadie
>> is standing in the doorway. I guess my bath time is a family thing
>> now. I asked them why they didn't just go open the front door and
>> let the whole neighborhood in. They just stared at me. So I close
>> my eyes to relax some more and hear scratching. Not only have all 4
>> cats decided that they wanna help. My rabbit is now trying to jump
>> in with me. For animals that don't like water they seem to like it
>> just fine when it involves me. I swear max is gonna climb right in
>> with me. I guess he figures if i'm not scared of it why should he
>> be. I'm thinking of putting the fishtank in the bathroom too. That
>> way EVERYONE can joine me next time! anyhow just had to share i'm
>> sure you've all had such wonderful bath time fun
>
> Felix likes to sit on the edge of the tub to be petted while I'm in
> the tub. He also likes to taste-test bubble bath and/or water.
>
> BTW, careful with the rabbit getting in there. I'm told by a reliable
> source that they can't swim.

ex-President Carter said they can - he had to beat one to death with an oar
when it came after him...
--
The One-and-only Holy MosesT

Duke of URL
August 17th 04, 12:57 AM

Seanette Blaylock wrote:
> "lnsanecat" > had some very interesting things
> to say about how to relax:
>
>> Tonight as i prepared for bed. I decided to take a long hot soak in
>> the tub. As i was laying in the water with my eyes shut i hear the
>> a thud and there is Max sitting on the edge of the tub. Looking at
>> me like i've lost my mind. then I look over and there is ginger
>> sitting on top of the close hamper looking at me and then looking at
>> max like max has lost his mind because he's so close. Close as in
>> his tail has 4 inches of it dangleing in the water. On the toilet
>> is Tessa who is just as amused by my bath as the other two and Sadie
>> is standing in the doorway. I guess my bath time is a family thing
>> now. I asked them why they didn't just go open the front door and
>> let the whole neighborhood in. They just stared at me. So I close
>> my eyes to relax some more and hear scratching. Not only have all 4
>> cats decided that they wanna help. My rabbit is now trying to jump
>> in with me. For animals that don't like water they seem to like it
>> just fine when it involves me. I swear max is gonna climb right in
>> with me. I guess he figures if i'm not scared of it why should he
>> be. I'm thinking of putting the fishtank in the bathroom too. That
>> way EVERYONE can joine me next time! anyhow just had to share i'm
>> sure you've all had such wonderful bath time fun
>
> Felix likes to sit on the edge of the tub to be petted while I'm in
> the tub. He also likes to taste-test bubble bath and/or water.
>
> BTW, careful with the rabbit getting in there. I'm told by a reliable
> source that they can't swim.

ex-President Carter said they can - he had to beat one to death with an oar
when it came after him...
--
The One-and-only Holy MosesT

August 17th 04, 08:25 AM
Duke of URL > wrote:

>> BTW, careful with the rabbit getting in there. I'm told by a
>> reliable source that they can't swim.
>
> ex-President Carter said they can - he had to beat one to death
> with an oar when it came after him...

What is everyone talking about re: Pres Carter? I've never heard this
story. Is it a joke? Could someone enlighten me?

Joyce

August 17th 04, 08:25 AM

Duke of URL > wrote:

>> BTW, careful with the rabbit getting in there. I'm told by a
>> reliable source that they can't swim.
>
> ex-President Carter said they can - he had to beat one to death
> with an oar when it came after him...

What is everyone talking about re: Pres Carter? I've never heard this
story. Is it a joke? Could someone enlighten me?

Joyce

John F. Eldredge
August 17th 04, 01:34 PM

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from http://pgp.mit.edu

John F. Eldredge
August 17th 04, 01:34 PM

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from http://pgp.mit.edu

John F. Eldredge
August 17th 04, 01:34 PM

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from http://pgp.mit.edu

Duke of URL
August 17th 04, 02:38 PM
wrote:
> Duke of URL > wrote:
>
> >> BTW, careful with the rabbit getting in there. I'm told by a
> >> reliable source that they can't swim.
> >
> > ex-President Carter said they can - he had to beat one to death
> > with an oar when it came after him...
>
> What is everyone talking about re: Pres Carter? I've never heard this
> story. Is it a joke? Could someone enlighten me?

Well, sort of. We (the USA) had the immense misfortune to get Jimmy Carter,
ex-Governor of Georgia, as our President in the 1970s due to a political
backlash reaction.
Although he was a former Submarine Commander (and a really excellent one -
the USN lost a fine potential Admiral when he left), as President he was
totally out of his depth. [1]
He caused us to have 20%+ inflation, gave away the Panama Canal in sheer
stupidity, dithered and blathered when the Iranians seized our Embassy and
people...
One absolutely hilarious event during his term was when a swimming rabbit
went toward him. He thought it was "gonna gittim" and beat it to death with
an oar. The political cartoonists had a fine time with that - he kept
insisting it was "attacking".
[1] That is a Pune, or Play On Words
--
The One-and-only Holy Moses™

Duke of URL
August 17th 04, 02:38 PM

wrote:
> Duke of URL > wrote:
>
> >> BTW, careful with the rabbit getting in there. I'm told by a
> >> reliable source that they can't swim.
> >
> > ex-President Carter said they can - he had to beat one to death
> > with an oar when it came after him...
>
> What is everyone talking about re: Pres Carter? I've never heard this
> story. Is it a joke? Could someone enlighten me?

Well, sort of. We (the USA) had the immense misfortune to get Jimmy Carter,
ex-Governor of Georgia, as our President in the 1970s due to a political
backlash reaction.
Although he was a former Submarine Commander (and a really excellent one -
the USN lost a fine potential Admiral when he left), as President he was
totally out of his depth. [1]
He caused us to have 20%+ inflation, gave away the Panama Canal in sheer
stupidity, dithered and blathered when the Iranians seized our Embassy and
people...
One absolutely hilarious event during his term was when a swimming rabbit
went toward him. He thought it was "gonna gittim" and beat it to death with
an oar. The political cartoonists had a fine time with that - he kept
insisting it was "attacking".
[1] That is a Pune, or Play On Words
--
The One-and-only Holy Moses™

August 17th 04, 08:40 PM
John F. Eldredge > wrote:

> http://www.newsoftheodd.com/article1021.html

This yielded "The page cannot be displayed". Oh, well.

Joyce

August 17th 04, 08:40 PM

John F. Eldredge > wrote:

> http://www.newsoftheodd.com/article1021.html

This yielded "The page cannot be displayed". Oh, well.

Joyce

jmcquown
August 17th 04, 08:55 PM
Duke of URL wrote:
> wrote:

>> > ex-President Carter said they can - he had to beat one to death
>> > with an oar when it came after him...
>>
>> What is everyone talking about re: Pres Carter? I've never heard this
>> story. Is it a joke? Could someone enlighten me?
>
> One absolutely hilarious event during his term was when a swimming
> rabbit went toward him. He thought it was "gonna gittim" and beat it
> to death with an oar. The political cartoonists had a fine time with
> that - he kept insisting it was "attacking".

He did not beat it to death; he scared it off. But still insisted he was
being "attacked" by a hissing rabbit.

> [1] That is a Pune, or Play On Words

Um, the word is "pun" ;)

Jill

jmcquown
August 17th 04, 08:55 PM

Duke of URL wrote:
> wrote:

>> > ex-President Carter said they can - he had to beat one to death
>> > with an oar when it came after him...
>>
>> What is everyone talking about re: Pres Carter? I've never heard this
>> story. Is it a joke? Could someone enlighten me?
>
> One absolutely hilarious event during his term was when a swimming
> rabbit went toward him. He thought it was "gonna gittim" and beat it
> to death with an oar. The political cartoonists had a fine time with
> that - he kept insisting it was "attacking".

He did not beat it to death; he scared it off. But still insisted he was
being "attacked" by a hissing rabbit.

> [1] That is a Pune, or Play On Words

Um, the word is "pun" ;)

Jill

August 17th 04, 10:05 PM
On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 19:40:37 GMT, wrote:

>John F. Eldredge > wrote:
>
> > http://www.newsoftheodd.com/article1021.html
>
>This yielded "The page cannot be displayed". Oh, well.
>
>Joyce
here is the text

Today in Odd History, President Jimmy Carter was attacked by a rabbit
during a fishing trip in Plains, Georgia. The rabbit, which may have
been fleeing a predator, swam toward his boat, "hissing menacingly,
its teeth flashing and nostrils flared." President Carter was forced
to swat at the vicious beast with a canoe paddle, which apparently
scared it off.

Upon his return to the White House, Carter told his staff about the
furry amphibian's assault. Most of them refused to believe him,
insisting that rabbits can't swim (although since most mammals can
swim, there's no reason to believe that rabbits cannot), and that even
if they could, they certainly wouldn't attack humans, and certainly
not presidents. Fortunately, a White House photographer had been on
the scene, and had recorded the bizarre attack. The photograph showed
Carter with his paddle raised, warding off a small creature which
might, or might not, have been a rabbit. One staffer was quoted as
saying, "You couldn't tell what it was." Undaunted by their
skepticism, Carter had the image enlarged, and there it was--a killer
bunny rabbit, apparently bent on assassinating the president.

The story might have ended there, except that White House Press
Secretary Jody Powell mentioned the incident to Associated Press
reporter Brooks Jackson in August. The Washington Post ran it as front
page news. The original photograph was not available (until the Reagan
administration leaked it in 1981), but the paper filled the gap with a
cartoon modeled on the poster for the movie Jaws, starring the rabbit
and entitled Paws. Powell made a belated attempt to impress the public
with the seriousness of the attack, calling the creature a "swamp
rabbit," but since Carter had to appease his rabbit-loving
constituents by insisting that he had not actually smacked his
buck-toothed opponent with his paddle, but only splashed water at it
to drive it away, it seemed unlikely that he had been in danger. The
entire episode became a symbol of Carter's floundering presidency.
According to Powell, "[I]t shows the extent to which an insignificant
incident can snowball and end up in newspapers and news shows across
the country.” Carter biographer Douglas Brinkley says, “It just played
up the Carter flake factor.... I mean, he had to deal with Russia and
the Ayatollah and here he was supposedly fighting off a rabbit.”

> [...]

and entitled Paws. Powell made a belated attempt to impress the public
with the seriousness of the attack, calling the creature a "swamp
rabbit," but since Carter had to appease his rabbit-loving
constituents by insisting that he had not actually smacked his
buck-toothed opponent with his paddle, but only splashed water at it
to drive it away, it seemed unlikely that he had been in danger. The
entire episode became a symbol of Carter's floundering presidency.
According to Powell, "[I]t shows the extent to which an insignificant
incident can snowball and end up in newspapers and news shows across
the country.” Carter biographer Douglas Brinkley says, “It just played
up the Carter flake factor.... I mean, he had to deal with Russia and
the Ayatollah and here he was supposedly fighting off a rabbit.”

August 18th 04, 12:48 AM
No wonder I don't remember it - I try not to pay attention to stupid
fluff stories that tell us nothing other than that the president is a
human being. Big deal. Compared to lying about WMDs, I'd say it's,
ahem, peanuts. :)

Joyce (but thanks for posting it for me)

wrote:

> Today in Odd History, President Jimmy Carter was attacked by a
> rabbit during a fishing trip in Plains, Georgia. The rabbit,
> which may have been fleeing a predator, swam toward his boat,
> "hissing menacingly, its teeth flashing and nostrils flared."
> President Carter was forced to swat at the vicious beast with a
> canoe paddle, which apparently scared it off.

> Upon his return to the White House, Carter told his staff about
> the furry amphibian's assault. Most of them refused to believe
> him, insisting that rabbits can't swim (although since most
> mammals can swim, there's no reason to believe that rabbits
> cannot), and that even if they could, they certainly wouldn't
> attack humans, and certainly not presidents. Fortunately, a White
> House photographer had been on the scene, and had recorded the
> bizarre attack. The photograph showed Carter with his paddle
> raised, warding off a small creature which might, or might not,
> have been a rabbit. One staffer was quoted as saying, "You
> couldn't tell what it was." Undaunted by their skepticism, Carter
> had the image enlarged, and there it was--a killer bunny rabbit,
> apparently bent on assassinating the president.

> The story might have ended there, except that White House Press
> Secretary Jody Powell mentioned the incident to Associated Press
> reporter Brooks Jackson in August. The Washington Post ran it as
> front page news. The original photograph was not available (until
> the Reagan administration leaked it in 1981), but the paper
> filled the gap with a cartoon modeled on the poster for the movie
> Jaws, starring the rabbit and entitled Paws. Powell made a
> belated attempt to impress the public with the seriousness of the
> attack, calling the creature a "swamp rabbit," but since Carter
> had to appease his rabbit-loving constituents by insisting that
> he had not actually smacked his buck-toothed opponent with his
> paddle, but only splashed water at it to drive it away, it seemed
> unlikely that he had been in danger. The entire episode became a
> symbol of Carter's floundering presidency. According to Powell,
> "[I]t shows the extent to which an insignificant incident can
> snowball and end up in newspapers and news shows across the
> country." Carter biographer Douglas Brinkley says, "It just
> played up the Carter flake factor.... I mean, he had to deal with
> Russia and the Ayatollah and here he was supposedly fighting off
> a rabbit."

Duke of URL
August 18th 04, 03:40 AM
wrote:

> No wonder I don't remember it - I try not to pay attention to stupid
> fluff stories that tell us nothing other than that the president is a
> human being. Big deal. Compared to lying about WMDs, I'd say it's,
> ahem, peanuts. :)

I'll agree with you, should it ever happen that we have a President who lies
about WMDs ... since we haven't yet, you'll have to save this in your
"Future Collection of Attaboys" file.
--
The One-and-only Holy Moses™

Duke of URL
August 18th 04, 03:40 AM

wrote:

> No wonder I don't remember it - I try not to pay attention to stupid
> fluff stories that tell us nothing other than that the president is a
> human being. Big deal. Compared to lying about WMDs, I'd say it's,
> ahem, peanuts. :)

I'll agree with you, should it ever happen that we have a President who lies
about WMDs ... since we haven't yet, you'll have to save this in your
"Future Collection of Attaboys" file.
--
The One-and-only Holy Moses™

Duke of URL
August 18th 04, 03:43 AM
jmcquown wrote:
> Duke of URL wrote:
>> wrote:

>>> What is everyone talking about re: Pres Carter? I've never heard
>>> this story. Is it a joke? Could someone enlighten me?
>>
>> One absolutely hilarious event during his term was when a swimming
>> rabbit went toward him. He thought it was "gonna gittim" and beat it
>> to death with an oar. The political cartoonists had a fine time with
>> that - he kept insisting it was "attacking".
>
> He did not beat it to death; he scared it off. But still insisted he
> was being "attacked" by a hissing rabbit.

Yeah, I went and checked; you're right. I sure remember the first stories
saying he killed it, though. Oh well, chalk one more up to CRS Syndrome...

>> [1] That is a Pune, or Play On Words
>
> Um, the word is "pun" ;)

You've never been to Discworld, have you?
--
The One-and-only Holy Moses™

Duke of URL
August 18th 04, 03:43 AM

jmcquown wrote:
> Duke of URL wrote:
>> wrote:

>>> What is everyone talking about re: Pres Carter? I've never heard
>>> this story. Is it a joke? Could someone enlighten me?
>>
>> One absolutely hilarious event during his term was when a swimming
>> rabbit went toward him. He thought it was "gonna gittim" and beat it
>> to death with an oar. The political cartoonists had a fine time with
>> that - he kept insisting it was "attacking".
>
> He did not beat it to death; he scared it off. But still insisted he
> was being "attacked" by a hissing rabbit.

Yeah, I went and checked; you're right. I sure remember the first stories
saying he killed it, though. Oh well, chalk one more up to CRS Syndrome...

>> [1] That is a Pune, or Play On Words
>
> Um, the word is "pun" ;)

You've never been to Discworld, have you?
--
The One-and-only Holy Moses™

Napoleon
August 18th 04, 04:21 AM
wrote in message >...
> On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 19:40:37 GMT, wrote:
>
> >John F. Eldredge > wrote:
> >[i]
> > > http://www.newsoftheodd.com/article1021.html
> >
> >This yielded "The page cannot be displayed". Oh, well.
> >
> >Joyce
> here is the text
>
> Today in Odd History, President Jimmy Carter was attacked by a rabbit
> during a fishing trip in Plains, Georgia. The rabbit, which may have
> been fleeing a predator, swam toward his boat, "hissing menacingly,
> its teeth flashing and nostrils flared." President Carter was forced
> to swat at the vicious beast with a canoe paddle, which apparently
> scared it off.
>
> Upon his return to the White House, Carter told his staff about the
> furry amphibian's assault. Most of them refused to believe him,
> insisting that rabbits can't swim (although since most mammals can
> swim, there's no reason to believe that rabbits cannot), and that even
> if they could, they certainly wouldn't attack humans, and certainly
> not presidents. Fortunately, a White House photographer had been on
> the scene, and had recorded the bizarre attack. The photograph showed
> Carter with his paddle raised, warding off a small creature which
> might, or might not, have been a rabbit. One staffer was quoted as
> saying, "You couldn't tell what it was." Undaunted by their
> skepticism, Carter had the image enlarged, and there it was--a killer
> bunny rabbit, apparently bent on assassinating the president.
>
> The story might have ended there, except that White House Press
> Secretary Jody Powell mentioned the incident to Associated Press
> reporter Brooks Jackson in August. The Washington Post ran it as front
> page news. The original photograph was not available (until the Reagan
> administration leaked it in 1981), but the paper filled the gap with a
> cartoon modeled on the poster for the movie Jaws, starring the rabbit
> and entitled Paws. Powell made a belated attempt to impress the public
> with the seriousness of the attack, calling the creature a "swamp
> rabbit," but since Carter had to appease his rabbit-loving
> constituents by insisting that he had not actually smacked his
> buck-toothed opponent with his paddle, but only splashed water at it
> to drive it away, it seemed unlikely that he had been in danger. The
> entire episode became a symbol of Carter's floundering presidency.
> According to Powell, "t shows the extent to which an insignificant
> incident can snowball and end up in newspapers and news shows across
> the country.? Carter biographer Douglas Brinkley says, ?It just played
> up the Carter flake factor.... I mean, he had to deal with Russia and
> the Ayatollah and here he was supposedly fighting off a rabbit.?

"Look, that rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide! It's a killer!"

Napoleon
August 18th 04, 04:21 AM

wrote in message >...
> On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 19:40:37 GMT, wrote:
>
> >John F. Eldredge > wrote:
> >[i]
> > > http://www.newsoftheodd.com/article1021.html
> >
> >This yielded "The page cannot be displayed". Oh, well.
> >
> >Joyce
> here is the text
>
> Today in Odd History, President Jimmy Carter was attacked by a rabbit
> during a fishing trip in Plains, Georgia. The rabbit, which may have
> been fleeing a predator, swam toward his boat, "hissing menacingly,
> its teeth flashing and nostrils flared." President Carter was forced
> to swat at the vicious beast with a canoe paddle, which apparently
> scared it off.
>
> Upon his return to the White House, Carter told his staff about the
> furry amphibian's assault. Most of them refused to believe him,
> insisting that rabbits can't swim (although since most mammals can
> swim, there's no reason to believe that rabbits cannot), and that even
> if they could, they certainly wouldn't attack humans, and certainly
> not presidents. Fortunately, a White House photographer had been on
> the scene, and had recorded the bizarre attack. The photograph showed
> Carter with his paddle raised, warding off a small creature which
> might, or might not, have been a rabbit. One staffer was quoted as
> saying, "You couldn't tell what it was." Undaunted by their
> skepticism, Carter had the image enlarged, and there it was--a killer
> bunny rabbit, apparently bent on assassinating the president.
>
> The story might have ended there, except that White House Press
> Secretary Jody Powell mentioned the incident to Associated Press
> reporter Brooks Jackson in August. The Washington Post ran it as front
> page news. The original photograph was not available (until the Reagan
> administration leaked it in 1981), but the paper filled the gap with a
> cartoon modeled on the poster for the movie Jaws, starring the rabbit
> and entitled Paws. Powell made a belated attempt to impress the public
> with the seriousness of the attack, calling the creature a "swamp
> rabbit," but since Carter had to appease his rabbit-loving
> constituents by insisting that he had not actually smacked his
> buck-toothed opponent with his paddle, but only splashed water at it
> to drive it away, it seemed unlikely that he had been in danger. The
> entire episode became a symbol of Carter's floundering presidency.
> According to Powell, "t shows the extent to which an insignificant
> incident can snowball and end up in newspapers and news shows across
> the country.? Carter biographer Douglas Brinkley says, ?It just played
> up the Carter flake factor.... I mean, he had to deal with Russia and
> the Ayatollah and here he was supposedly fighting off a rabbit.?

"Look, that rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide! It's a killer!"

Karen Chuplis
August 18th 04, 05:21 AM
in article , Napoleon at
wrote on 8/17/04 10:21 PM:

> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 19:40:37 GMT, wrote:
>>[i]

>>> This yielded "The page cannot be displayed". Oh, well.
>>>
>>> Joyce
>> here is the text
>>
>> Today in Odd History, President Jimmy Carter was attacked by a rabbit
>> during a fishing trip in Plains, Georgia. The rabbit, which may have
>> been fleeing a predator, swam toward his boat, "hissing menacingly,
>> its teeth flashing and nostrils flared." President Carter was forced
>> to swat at the vicious beast with a canoe paddle, which apparently
>> scared it off.
>>
>> Upon his return to the White House, Carter told his staff about the
>> furry amphibian's assault. Most of them refused to believe him,
>> insisting that rabbits can't swim (although since most mammals can
>> swim, there's no reason to believe that rabbits cannot), and that even
>> if they could, they certainly wouldn't attack humans, and certainly
>> not presidents. Fortunately, a White House photographer had been on
>> the scene, and had recorded the bizarre attack. The photograph showed
>> Carter with his paddle raised, warding off a small creature which
>> might, or might not, have been a rabbit. One staffer was quoted as
>> saying, "You couldn't tell what it was." Undaunted by their
>> skepticism, Carter had the image enlarged, and there it was--a killer
>> bunny rabbit, apparently bent on assassinating the president.
>>
>> The story might have ended there, except that White House Press
>> Secretary Jody Powell mentioned the incident to Associated Press
>> reporter Brooks Jackson in August. The Washington Post ran it as front
>> page news. The original photograph was not available (until the Reagan
>> administration leaked it in 1981), but the paper filled the gap with a
>> cartoon modeled on the poster for the movie Jaws, starring the rabbit
>> and entitled Paws. Powell made a belated attempt to impress the public
>> with the seriousness of the attack, calling the creature a "swamp
>> rabbit," but since Carter had to appease his rabbit-loving
>> constituents by insisting that he had not actually smacked his
>> buck-toothed opponent with his paddle, but only splashed water at it
>> to drive it away, it seemed unlikely that he had been in danger. The
>> entire episode became a symbol of Carter's floundering presidency.
>> According to Powell, "t shows the extent to which an insignificant
>> incident can snowball and end up in newspapers and news shows across
>> the country.? Carter biographer Douglas Brinkley says, ?It just played
>> up the Carter flake factor.... I mean, he had to deal with Russia and
>> the Ayatollah and here he was supposedly fighting off a rabbit.?
>

> "Look, that rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide! It's a killer!"

Run awaaaay! Run awaaaay!

Karen Chuplis
August 18th 04, 05:21 AM
in article , Napoleon at

wrote on 8/17/04 10:21 PM:

> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 19:40:37 GMT, wrote:
>>[i]

>>> This yielded "The page cannot be displayed". Oh, well.
>>>
>>> Joyce
>> here is the text
>>
>> Today in Odd History, President Jimmy Carter was attacked by a rabbit
>> during a fishing trip in Plains, Georgia. The rabbit, which may have
>> been fleeing a predator, swam toward his boat, "hissing menacingly,
>> its teeth flashing and nostrils flared." President Carter was forced
>> to swat at the vicious beast with a canoe paddle, which apparently
>> scared it off.
>>
>> Upon his return to the White House, Carter told his staff about the
>> furry amphibian's assault. Most of them refused to believe him,
>> insisting that rabbits can't swim (although since most mammals can
>> swim, there's no reason to believe that rabbits cannot), and that even
>> if they could, they certainly wouldn't attack humans, and certainly
>> not presidents. Fortunately, a White House photographer had been on
>> the scene, and had recorded the bizarre attack. The photograph showed
>> Carter with his paddle raised, warding off a small creature which
>> might, or might not, have been a rabbit. One staffer was quoted as
>> saying, "You couldn't tell what it was." Undaunted by their
>> skepticism, Carter had the image enlarged, and there it was--a killer
>> bunny rabbit, apparently bent on assassinating the president.
>>
>> The story might have ended there, except that White House Press
>> Secretary Jody Powell mentioned the incident to Associated Press
>> reporter Brooks Jackson in August. The Washington Post ran it as front
>> page news. The original photograph was not available (until the Reagan
>> administration leaked it in 1981), but the paper filled the gap with a
>> cartoon modeled on the poster for the movie Jaws, starring the rabbit
>> and entitled Paws. Powell made a belated attempt to impress the public
>> with the seriousness of the attack, calling the creature a "swamp
>> rabbit," but since Carter had to appease his rabbit-loving
>> constituents by insisting that he had not actually smacked his
>> buck-toothed opponent with his paddle, but only splashed water at it
>> to drive it away, it seemed unlikely that he had been in danger. The
>> entire episode became a symbol of Carter's floundering presidency.
>> According to Powell, "t shows the extent to which an insignificant
>> incident can snowball and end up in newspapers and news shows across
>> the country.? Carter biographer Douglas Brinkley says, ?It just played
>> up the Carter flake factor.... I mean, he had to deal with Russia and
>> the Ayatollah and here he was supposedly fighting off a rabbit.?
>

> "Look, that rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide! It's a killer!"

Run awaaaay! Run awaaaay!

Seanette Blaylock
August 18th 04, 06:50 AM
had some very interesting things to say
about Re: how to relax:

> > http://www.newsoftheodd.com/article1021.html
>This yielded "The page cannot be displayed". Oh, well.

Try http://www.straightdope.com/classics/a4_019.html

Seanette Blaylock
August 18th 04, 06:50 AM
had some very interesting things to say
about Re: how to relax:

> > http://www.newsoftheodd.com/article1021.html
>This yielded "The page cannot be displayed". Oh, well.

Try http://www.straightdope.com/classics/a4_019.html

Seanette Blaylock
August 18th 04, 06:50 AM
had some very interesting things to say
about Re: how to relax:

> > http://www.newsoftheodd.com/article1021.html
>This yielded "The page cannot be displayed". Oh, well.

Try http://www.straightdope.com/classics/a4_019.html

Singh
August 18th 04, 01:43 PM
Stosh and Roxie are both fond of the "reading room" or "meditation chamber" as
we call it. Roxie just likes to drink from the sink, but Stosh likes to join
Mama like your kitty, right at the edge of the tub. If I take a bubble bath
he'll swat at the bubbles. And, as embarrasing as it is for a 38-year-old lady
to admit, I have a rubber ducky. Stosh likes to take swipes as it as it floata
around, Otherwise he'll just calmly dip his front toes in, like he's going
wading or something.

I've also been warned that Brandy is a bathtub freak so I'll have more company
after Labor Day weekend.

Long ago I was poor and lived in some horrid apartments that got swelteringly
hot in the summers. The late great Fritzie spent all his spare time sleeping in
the tub, the coolest spot in the house.

Blessings,

Baha

lnsanecat wrote:

> Tonight as i prepared for bed. I decided to take a long hot soak in the
> tub. As i was laying in the water with my eyes shut i hear the a thud and
> there is Max sitting on the edge of the tub. Looking at me like i've lost
> my mind. then I look over and there is ginger sitting on top of the close
> hamper looking at me and then looking at max like max has lost his mind
> because he's so close. Close as in his tail has 4 inches of it dangleing in
> the water. On the toilet is Tessa who is just as amused by my bath as the
> other two and Sadie is standing in the doorway. I guess my bath time is a
> family thing now. I asked them why they didn't just go open the front door
> and let the whole neighborhood in. They just stared at me. So I close my
> eyes to relax some more and hear scratching. Not only have all 4 cats
> decided that they wanna help. My rabbit is now trying to jump in with me.
> For animals that don't like water they seem to like it just fine when it
> involves me. I swear max is gonna climb right in with me. I guess he
> figures if i'm not scared of it why should he be. I'm thinking of putting
> the fishtank in the bathroom too. That way EVERYONE can joine me next time!
> anyhow just had to share i'm sure you've all had such wonderful bath time
> fun

CatNipped
August 18th 04, 03:51 PM
Karen Chuplis > wrote in message >...
> Run awaaaay! Run awaaaay!

Ah, another Monty Python fan!

Hugs,

CatNipped

CatMom to:
Bandit, (a.k.a. "Bitch Cat From Hell"), 14, DLH Tabby
Demi, (a.k.a. "Ghost Cat"), 5, DLH Pure White Beauty
Jessie, (a.k.a. "Jet Ski"), 4, DSH Tortoiseshell
Samantha / Sammy, (a.k.a. "Mini Me"), 4 months, DLH Tabby

http://www.gcmensa.org/Cats.html (Jessie, Demi, Bandit)
http://www.gcmensa.org/Sammy/ (Sammy and Bandit)
http://www.gcmensa.org/Sammy2/ (All my fur babies)
http://www.gcmensa.org/Sammy3/ (Sammy and Jessie)

CatNipped
August 18th 04, 03:51 PM
Karen Chuplis > wrote in message >...
> Run awaaaay! Run awaaaay!

Ah, another Monty Python fan!

Hugs,

CatNipped

CatMom to:
Bandit, (a.k.a. "Bitch Cat From Hell"), 14, DLH Tabby
Demi, (a.k.a. "Ghost Cat"), 5, DLH Pure White Beauty
Jessie, (a.k.a. "Jet Ski"), 4, DSH Tortoiseshell
Samantha / Sammy, (a.k.a. "Mini Me"), 4 months, DLH Tabby

http://www.gcmensa.org/Cats.html (Jessie, Demi, Bandit)
http://www.gcmensa.org/Sammy/ (Sammy and Bandit)
http://www.gcmensa.org/Sammy2/ (All my fur babies)
http://www.gcmensa.org/Sammy3/ (Sammy and Jessie)

CatNipped
August 18th 04, 03:51 PM
Karen Chuplis > wrote in message >...
> Run awaaaay! Run awaaaay!

Ah, another Monty Python fan!

Hugs,

CatNipped

CatMom to:
Bandit, (a.k.a. "Bitch Cat From Hell"), 14, DLH Tabby
Demi, (a.k.a. "Ghost Cat"), 5, DLH Pure White Beauty
Jessie, (a.k.a. "Jet Ski"), 4, DSH Tortoiseshell
Samantha / Sammy, (a.k.a. "Mini Me"), 4 months, DLH Tabby

http://www.gcmensa.org/Cats.html (Jessie, Demi, Bandit)
http://www.gcmensa.org/Sammy/ (Sammy and Bandit)
http://www.gcmensa.org/Sammy2/ (All my fur babies)
http://www.gcmensa.org/Sammy3/ (Sammy and Jessie)

Adrian
August 19th 04, 03:48 PM
wrote:
> No wonder I don't remember it - I try not to pay attention to stupid
> fluff stories that tell us nothing other than that the president is a
> human being. Big deal. Compared to lying about WMDs, I'd say it's,
> ahem, peanuts. :)

LOL, I was wondering when someone would mention peanuts.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Adrian