PDA

View Full Version : Re: news.individual.net filters *ALL* garbage posts!

Cwaazie Caatttz
September 13th 05, 10:45 PM
Christina Websell bent over and whined:

>"Gabey8" > wrote in message
lkaboutpets.com...
>> HALLELUJAH! Thank you to the many people who recommended
>> news.individual.net as a garbage-free news service.
>>
>> There is not one single, solitary gibberish post on it. Not one!
>>
>> All I have to do is killfile unwanted IDs and bingo! I can read RPCA in
>> peace. No gibberish, no trolls, no problem.
>>
>> Between that, and using talkaboutpets.com when I am on a computer with no
>> newsreader program, I will never have to see another flood post again.
>>
>> 10 Euros/year... what's that work out to? A little more than one US dollar
>> a month? Whatever it is, it's more than worth the investment. It's cheaper
>> than the antacids and/or aspirin that'd be required after seeing too many
>> disruptive posts.
>>
>> Donna
>>

>News.individual.net are great, aren't they?

So you're saying its ok for your news provider to decide what you
should read. Can you say: "bah bah"?

****ing sheep

BuZZard
September 14th 05, 02:51 PM
"Cwaazie Caatttz" > wrote in message
.. .
> Christina Websell bent over and whined:
>

>>"Gabey8" > wrote in message
lkaboutpets.com...
>>> HALLELUJAH! Thank you to the many people who recommended
>>> news.individual.net as a garbage-free news service.
>>>
>>> There is not one single, solitary gibberish post on it. Not one!
>>>
>>> All I have to do is killfile unwanted IDs and bingo! I can read RPCA in
>>> peace. No gibberish, no trolls, no problem.
>>>
>>> Between that, and using talkaboutpets.com when I am on a computer with
>>> no
>>> newsreader program, I will never have to see another flood post again.
>>>
>>> 10 Euros/year... what's that work out to? A little more than one US
>>> dollar
>>> a month? Whatever it is, it's more than worth the investment. It's
>>> cheaper
>>> than the antacids and/or aspirin that'd be required after seeing too
>>> many
>>> disruptive posts.
>>>
>>> Donna
>>>

>>News.individual.net are great, aren't they?
>
> So you're saying its ok for your news provider to decide what you
> should read. Can you say: "bah bah"?
>
> ****ing sheep

If this is true.. then **** individual dot net.. **** em.. censorship at its
worse.

5cats
September 14th 05, 09:28 PM
George Orwell wrote:

> "BuZZard" > wrote:
>
>> If this is true.. then **** individual dot net.. **** em.. censorship
>> at its worse.
>
> Yeah, **** individual.net for filtering out bot floods that nobody
> wants to read. How dare they keep their server space clean.
>
> Free the RPCA 72,000! Those posts need their FREEDOM!
>
> Idiot.

Google groups seems to be filtering most of the recent spam as well.