PDA

View Full Version : Any suggestions??

Gail
September 14th 05, 02:47 AM
Someone dumped two young male cats (look about one year, are twins, and are
orange and white) near a barn where I jog. The barn is on a farm which is
not a working one. They are friendly and were obviously someone's pets. I
have three cats myself and am unable to adopt them. (One of my cats goes in
and out in the garage through a cat flap. He is very aggressive toward other
cats). The shelter near me (northern NJ) is filled and is not taking any
cats. I always put envelopesof cat food in my pockets when I jog. When I see
them, I give them food. Any thoughts on what I can do with this situation?
Thanks.
Gail

Rhonda
September 14th 05, 05:49 AM
Maybe take pictures and hang up signs with their stories in vet offices
or pet food places -- anywhere where animal-people hang out?

Is someone else feeding them too? Would you be willing to get them to a
vet to be checked over, and make sure they are spayed?

Maybe the vet office has some ideas, too.

Rhonda