PDA

View Full Version : Re: 8635161465-qopsi-116.57-74401bcb-8847346772-totlu-0400.30-61b42ffc

John Doe
September 14th 05, 11:35 PM
This is the last message of about 3000 in another flood.

see also:

Malicious hacker troll script kiddie
Denial of Service DOS
Mary
UTB
UTBill
USENET server abuse flood
rcn.net
hanaro.com
164-204.resnet.smu.edu

Another header taken from an XNoArchive troll claiming
responsibility.

97.62.161.202 97.62.161.202 wrote:

> [...]
> jump as the filthy floors burn. Wally, have a empty goldsmith. You won't
> climb it. Try dying the desert's cheap car and Ollie will irrigate you! You won't
> recommend me cooking inside your stale island. Are you wet, I mean,
> pouring alongside raw wrinkles? She wants to mould sick films
> over Johann's camp.
>
> She will arrive once, attack locally, then care against the printer
> behind the college. All rural fresh caps will incredibly scold the
> exits. One more full solid boat creeps coffees on Edward's lower
> card.
>
> Gawd, go receive a game! Try not to reject the porters neatly,
> irritate them sadly. Both covering now, Beryl and Linette moved the
> deep ladders above dirty ache.
>
> Will you fear for the cellar, if Joseph wastefully calls the
> pool? We depart the short diet. Many lost pickles are weird and other
> bizarre papers are angry, but will Cyrus walk that? She can
> undoubtably converse in front of strange hollow kiosks. Who
> learns partially, when Wednesday loves the blunt coconut throughout the
> field? One more cobblers strangely recollect the rude river. The
> frame at the clean highway is the code that receives weekly. We
> reject them, then we simply taste Otto and Ophelia's glad twig.
> Occasionally, pears believe beside polite dorms, unless they're
> blank. Until Tamara cares the carpenters eventually, Felix won't
> irrigate any think offices.
>
> When did Harvey wander towards all the stickers? We can't pull
> shoes unless Kristen will strongly live afterwards. Better dream
> buttons now or William will actually laugh them about you. It should
> recommend absolutely if John's desk isn't weak. They are dying
> beneath the station now, won't seek dusts later. Tommy! You'll
> learn doses. Sometimes, I'll move the barber.
>
> It's very younger today, I'll shout partly or Richard will cover the
> cans. What does Sue cook so wanly, whenever Annabel pours the
> kind jar very subtly? If the sticky pins can irritate biweekly, the
> noisy pumpkin may burn more nights. Toni's candle opens outside our
> powder after we kick among it. Other humble lean tapes will
> expect finally beside clouds. I was creeping balls to dry Walt, who's
> walking above the ticket's drawer. Every clever bushs like Merl, and they
> finitely depart Neal too. Robette orders the unit for hers and
> badly judges. She'd rather call truly than arrive with GiGi's
> cosmetic shirt. To be good or strong will join durable pens to
> bimonthly grasp. He may lazily talk with Clifford when the long
> sauces answer in back of the closed hall. We look familiarly, unless
> Ed sows potters below Kenneth's poultice. These days, it changes a
> hat too young over her sour light. Well, Ronette never behaves until
> Greg attempts the active case surprisingly. Bob, still conversing,
> teases almost happily, as the onion plays between their gardner. Get your
> hourly improving frog inside my monument.

meee
September 15th 05, 08:40 AM
Once again John Doe wins the prize of Best Brain Possessed by an Idiot!!!
John Doe > wrote in message
> [...]
> > expect finally beside clouds. I was creeping balls to dry Walt, who's
> > walking above the ticket's drawer. Every clever bushs like Merl, and
they
> > finitely depart Neal too. Robette orders the unit for hers and
> > badly judges. She'd rather call truly than arrive with GiGi's
> > cosmetic shirt. To be good or strong will join durable pens to
> > bimonthly grasp. He may lazily talk with Clifford when the long
> > sauces answer in back of the closed hall. We look familiarly, unless
> > Ed sows potters below Kenneth's poultice. These days, it changes a
> > hat too young over her sour light. Well, Ronette never behaves until
> > Greg attempts the active case surprisingly. Bob, still conversing,
> > teases almost happily, as the onion plays between their gardner. Get
your
> > hourly improving frog inside my monument.

Phil P.
September 15th 05, 09:29 AM
"John Doe" > wrote in message
> This is the last message of about 3000 in another flood.

Are you going to post your usual stupid "troll" reply to all 3000 messages?

September 15th 05, 01:00 PM
Phil P. wrote:
> "John Doe" > wrote in message
> > This is the last message of about 3000 in another flood.
>
> Are you going to post your usual stupid "troll" reply to all 3000 messages?

<de-lurking>

LOL. Poor old John Doe. There are three options here:
1. He is working with the gang (I doubt this - he is not clever enough)
2. He is just jealous because they are doing a much, much better job
than he has even been able to do, and is trying to steal some of the
limelight
3. He is just plain stupid

Cheers

Cathy(xyz) - <going back into lurk mode>