PDA

View Full Version : Re: Spamming trolls will be reported

Zach's Pussy Waxing & Hair Loss Clinics
September 15th 05, 03:56 PM
A.Melon yammered:

<nothing>

Sayz the ****ing cowardly remailer user.

Zhrh Tr||k
September 15th 05, 10:43 PM
Anonymous yammered:

>On Thu, 15 Sep 2005, Zach's Pussy Waxing & Hair Loss Clinics <[email protected]>
>wrote:
>>A.Melon yammered:
>>
>><nothing>
>>
>>Sayz the ****ing cowardly remailer user.
>
>Yeah, yeah, we've all heard the "cowardly" remailer user line before. It
>usually comes from whiny little faggots who are ****ed off they can't go
>crying to your ISP and say "Oh, BOO HOO!! That HATER was so MEAN TO ME!!
>WAAAAH!! WAAAAH!!"
>
>And yet you have munged up your own headers. That must make you a coward
>AND a hypocrite faggot pussy boy who wants to go cry to mama. Disgusting.

But yet you trimmed the froup line which I of course restored. Watcha
afraid of sissy? Fraid yer remailer faggot buddies are gonna slap ya
around with their handbags? bwaha

Yer a ****ing perfect example of a PKB ya remailer using faggot.
Yer also {{{SPNAKED!}}}

Here...have a used tissue and blow me ;)

Zhrh Tr||k
September 15th 05, 10:48 PM
Lamey - The cable guy yammered:

>On 15 Sep 2005 20:16:27 -0000, wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 15 Sep 2005, Zach's Pussy Waxing & Hair Loss Clinics <[email protected]>
>>wrote:
>>>A.Melon yammered:
>>>
>>><nothing>
>>>
>>>Sayz the ****ing cowardly remailer user.
>>
>>Yeah, yeah, we've all heard the "cowardly" remailer user line before. It
>>usually comes from whiny little faggots who are ****ed off they can't go
>>crying to your ISP and say "Oh, BOO HOO!! That HATER was so MEAN TO ME!!
>>WAAAAH!! WAAAAH!!"
>>
>>And yet you have munged up your own headers. That must make you a coward
>>AND a hypocrite faggot pussy boy who wants to go cry to mama. Disgusting.
>>
>Says the guy who has to hide before he drop his lame load here.
>
>Bring it on ****wit.

He's got that little man syndrome Lamey. ****er's so low he could
probably do chin-ups on a curb.

;)