PDA

View Full Version : Re: Just a heads up.

Zach's Pussy Waxing & Hair Loss Clinics
September 15th 05, 03:57 PM
Trish yammered:

>Why wasn't Jill and Cheryl give the honour as well?

Princess Jill will get very special treatment ;)

>"Lamey - The cable guy" > wrote in message
>> KAREN, Alison, Sherry, Diane, Brian Link, Matthew Kagis
>>

>> Beware.

Kathy
September 15th 05, 04:07 PM
Zach's Pussy Waxing & Hair Loss Clinics wrote:

> Trish yammered:
>
> >Why wasn't Jill and Cheryl give the honour as well?
>
> Princess Jill will get very special treatment ;)

Speaking of which, I realize swimsuit season is about over,
but am I glad to see you. Got time for a bikini wax, Big
Guy? *winkie winkie*

Kathy, not top poasting
not bottom poasting
but MIDDLE posting! TM